Yandere!Taehyung

For ShimmyLis_K, thank you for the request!
Hope you like it💙

Yandere!Candyman!Taehyung

"What's the candyman?" (Y/N) asked her older brother, who only gasped at her.
"How can you not know who that is?! It's one of the most well-known legends!"
"Jimin-oppa, you know I don't like legends, they are most of the time not real." She simply told him, looking down at her phone again. Jimin walked up to her and took her phone.
"Hey!"
"We are going out."
"Where?"
"To the old hospital building. I will prove to you that he is real."
"Fine. But how are you going to do that? Doesn't he kill someone as soon as they say his name for the fifth time?"
Jimin thought for a moment and then smiled.
"Nah, I will just duck down in time. Plus, I will ask Namjoon-hyung to come with us."
(Y/N)'s cheeks turned red, just the thought of the older man made her feel shy.
Jimin smirked at her, knowing very well about the crush she had on Namjoon, but also that he liked her back.
"F-fine. Just don't do anything stupid, well more stupid than it already is."
"I knew you would agree!"

Timeskip...
And so, the two Park siblings and Namjoon arrived at the old building. (Y/N) and Namjoon had a bored expression on their faces, while Jimin was excited.
"So, this is how I'm spending my friday night, now." Namjoon muttered and (Y/N) nodded.
"You and I both."
"Well, at least you are here, it is more bearable." He said quietly, making sure that she didn't hear him.
"C'mon you two!"
After walking inside, the three started searching for a mirror.
"We need to hurry up guys!" Jimin yelled, trying to find mirrors in other rooms.
"Why?"
"Because I have a date with Kookie tomorrow, I need to have my beauty sleep."
"You were the one who forced us here!" (Y/N) complained, not believing what she just heard.
"Oh hush! Look,I found one!"
All two walked into the room Jimin was in, a little creeped out by the aura it held.
"Oh great." Namjoon sighed.
"So what do you have to do?"
"You say five times the name Candyman and then he appeares, hyung. Don't worry, I'll do it."
"I'm a little scared now." (Y/N) muttred as Jimin started saying the name. Namjoon took her hand and pulled her closer to him.
"Calm down."
"Candyman." And Jimin ducked after he said his name for the fifth time. And nothing happened.
"See, the legend isn't true. C'mon Jimin, (Y/N) and I are tired." Namjoon said and pulled her along with him. Jimin grumbled under his breath.
"Why didn't it work? It should have."
"Do you have a death wish?!"

After they were gone, a crash was heard. The mirror was broken.

With Taheyung...
It was boring night for the dead man, nothing happened and nobody called for him.
"Why does nobody want to die?" He muttered, while sitting down on the hospital bed.
"Oh hush! Look I found one!"
Taehyung heard a man yell, turning around, his eyes narrowed.
"It is him? No, that can't be! He died a long time ago."
He watched as the young man walked past him, as if he didn't exist.
'As always. Even his descendant acts like I don't exist.' Taehyung thought bitterly.
"I am a little scared now."
Turning around, Taehyung's eyes widened and he felt a smile growing on his face.
'(Y/N)!' He thought, not believing that he was seeing the love of his life again.
But when he saw the unknown man pulling her close to him, he was ready to go berserk.
"Let her go!" But nobody heard him.
"Candyman." He heard Jimin say his name for the fifth time, but he didn't care, he wasn't his target anymore.
"See,the legend isn't true. C'mon Jimin, (Y/N) and I are tired." The unknown man said and pulled her away from him.
After they were gone, all the rage that Taehyung felt came back. He started screaming and broke the mirror with his hook.
"That man! He is back! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why isn't it my (Y/N) only?! He doesn't deserve a second chance! I do!"
Soon, Taehyung started crying, wanting nothing more than to be held in his (Y/N)'s arms.

Flashback (1845)
Taehyung was a well-known,but poor artist,living in the province of Korea. The only time he ever experienced luxury was during the times he painted the noble.
The respected and rich Park family asked for him to paint the youngest child of the family, Park (Y/N). Taehyung agreed, after all, they were the first ones to pay him well. But he never, ever expected to fall for her.
It started by simple chats, which led to full on conversation, turns out they had a lot in common. Music, artists, food, the love for nature. They soon confessed to each other, knowing that her father would never accept him, they kept it a secret from everyone. It lasted for about two months, until her older brother, Jimin found out about them.