Yandere!Seokjin

Just wrote something because I love this lockdown, introverts are in heaven and support TXT, the babies are talented 💜💙

"Hmmm should I get something from McDonalds? I can't be bothered to cook..." (Y/N) sighed as she walked out of the restroom. Today was a busy day, with TXT's comeback, make up artists had a lot more to do than usually.
As she was about to leave the building, (Y/N) heard a familiar voice from behind her.
"(Y/N)-ssi, why are you still here? It is too late." Turning around, the girl saw Seokjin smiling down at her.
"Ah, Seokjin-oppa. Good evening, I was about to go home, it was a busy day for us, with TXT's comeback and all. But why are you still here?" She asked with a smile.
"We were practicing today, gotta keep up with our dances. Say, do you want to come and eat with me? I didn't eat anything since noon."
(Y/N) thought for a minute, sure she was close to Seokjin,but she was afraid that someone might see them and rumours could start.
"Hmmm maybe it won't hurt... Let's go then." Seokjin smiled and opened the door.
"Where do you want to go?"
"I thought about McDonalds, but do you have anything in mind?"
The older thought for a moment and said
"How about Yoojung Sikdang... I really miss their food."
(Y/N) smiled, remembering it from 'Rookie King'.
"Sure! I remember how you praised that place so much."
"You do?" Seokjin asked in a shocked manner.
"Yep, to be honest I follow you guys since 2013."
"Really?!" He asked, eyes filled with happiness.
"Yes, now enough with those questions. Let's go I'm hungry."

Time skip...
"Wow, you guys didn't lie when you said it was good."
(Y/N) said happily while eating her bibimbap(Daehyun yelling flashback).
Seokjin ate his food happily, knowing that he made her happy with the food.
"Say, can I ask you something?"
"Sure thing, what is it?"
"You said you follow us since 2013, right?"
(Y/N) nodded, not knowing where this was going.
"Who is you favorite?" Seokjin asked in a teasing manner.
(Y/N) blushed and looked down at her food.
"Is your plan to embarrass me by the end of the night?"
She said in a joking manner, trying to change the subject.
But Seokjin wanted to hear from her that he was her favorite, he has to be.
'I mean, she is only close to me from the whole group, so it has to be me...'
"C'mon, tell your oppa~"
(Y/N) sighed, knowing that she couldn't get out of this one.
"Well, I really like Yoongi-ssi..."
For a moment Seokjin stopped breathing.
'Nononono, why that lazy cat out of all people?! He is so... unlike her type. I'm better than Min Yoongi.'
"Seokjin-oppa, are you alright?"
(Y/N) soft voice brought him out of his thoughts and  he gave her a fake smile.
"Sure, I'm just surprised that Yoongi is your favorite... You two are so different from each other."
"Y-yeah, maybe, but he is so different... I don't know, there is something about him that I like."
Seokjin was sitting there with a bittersweet smile, listening to (Y/N) talk about Yoongi like he is a never before seen wonder.
'Why must I suffer like this?'

The next day...
BTS were in the practice room again, having lunch, but the atmosphere was not like the usual one.
Seokjin was trying his best to avoid Yoongi, the younger noticed it, but decided not to ask questions.
"Hey Tae let's go visit TXT to see how they are doing." Jimin said,getting up from the floor.
"That's a good idea Jiminie. Do you want to come with us, hyungs, Jungkook?"
Taehyung asked as he got up from the floor as well.
"No, I'll stay here." Hoseok said, Namjoon and Jungkook just shook their heads.
"Nah, I will lay down for a while, see you in a bit then." Yoongi said, bored and tired from the morning practice, but what he didn't notice was Seokjin glaring at him.
"I'm coming with you two, I have to bless them with this face." He said and laughed, causing the rest to groan.
"You took the Love Yourself series too seriously." Namjoon said in a joking manner.
"Yeah, and Soobin is the only one who will react."
"Shush. Let's go you two."

With TXT
"Hold still Taehyun." (Y/N) said while applying the eyeshadow.
"Sorry noona, you know I hate it."
She smiled at him and shook his head.
"I know, just a minute and we are done."
"I can't wait for the end of the day." Yeojun commented and the rest agreed.
There was a knock on the door and in came the chaotic duo with Seokjin behind them.
"Hey there! How's the comeback going?" Taehyung asked.
"Hello hyungs! It's good so far, how are you?" Kai asked.
"Good, a little tired."
"Handsome as always." Seokjin said in a confident way, making the rest laugh a little.
"All done Taehyun, you are free to go now." (Y/N) laughed as the boy happily got up.
"Alright, TXT we need to take the pictures now." Their manager said and the boys quickly walked out.
"Can we come too?" Taehyung asked and  got a nod.
"Sure,just don't distract them."
All the while Seokjin was sending glances in (Y/N)'s direction.
'So cute~'
"Seokjin-hyung, do you want to come with us?"
"I'll be there in a bit Jiminie."
And with that, the two were left alone.
"So how is it working with TXT? Do they cause you any trouble?"
"Not at all oppa, they are so sweet and nice, you can tell that they look up to you guys."
Seokjin blushed at that and chuckled a little.
"That's good to hear. Hey umm... Wanna go eat tonight?"
(Y/N) thought for a moment and nodded.
"Sure, I finish at 10, you?"
"Same, so I will see you at the entrance then."
"Ok, see you."
Seokjin walked out with a little skip in his step.
'I will make her fall for me, Yoongi doesn't even hang out with her. She will be mine, she will forget about Yoongi.'
Seokjin smirked as he caught up with the '95-line.

Later that day...
Seokjin was running down the hallway, trying to arrive at the entrance as soon as possible.
'Almost there-'
He stopped running when he saw Yoongi and (Y/N) talking in the distance. Seokjin glared at the two and hid behind a wall.
"Umm did you need me for something Yoongi-ssi?"
"Yeah, I wanted to ask if you were free tomorrow?"
"Uh...Y-yes, I have a day off tomorrow..."
Seokjin couldn't help but growl when he saw (Y/N) blush.
'Only I can do that!'
"Do you want to watch a movie tomorrow? I know a good movie theatre that journalist mostly never visits."
"What really? I mean sure, I would love to."
"Great, I will send you the information then, see you tomorrow (Y/N)-ssi."
"See ya Yoongi-ssi."
Seokjin watched in shock and anger, but tried to calm himself down.
"Stay calm, stay calm. Damn you Yoongi..."
He muttered as he walked towards (Y/N). As soon as she saw him, she gave him a bright smile, but it disappeared when she saw the frown on his face.
"Seokjin-" she was cut off by him grabbing her hand and dragging her to a secluded area.
"What are you-"
"No, what were you thinking?! Why would you say yes to Yoongi?! Of all people!" He yelled/whispered, causing (Y/N) to flinch.
"Why do you even care what I do? Seok-"
"Becuase you are mine! Are you stupid or something?" Now it was (Y/N) turn to get mad.
"Excuse you, but belonge to nobody and who I hang put with is not your concern. Let me go!"
Seokjin looked at her for a minute, and then started laughing.
(Y/N)'s worry started growing.
"So cute, you are so cute when you are mad... And think that you have a choice."
"What-"
(Y/N) gasped as Seokjin grabbed her by her throat.
"Listen,(Y/N), I tried playing it nice, but I'm sick and tired of it. You either start dating me or you might lose your job or something might happen to Yoongi."
(Y/N) froze at the last part, but continued to struggle against his grip.
"F-fine... Just spare Yoongi."
'I don'f want anything to happen to him...'
She thought.
Seokjin smiled at her words and released her from his grip. (Y/N) colapsed on her knees and started panting.
"I'm happy that you return my feelings, jagi." Seokjin giggled and hugged her tightly.
'He is insane!'
Seokjin pulled her up with him and kissed her cheek.
"Come on jagi, let's go and have dinner, we should celebrate our love. Also, call Yoongi later and tell him that you now have a boyfriend, I don't want you walking around with random men. Alright?" He finished in a harsher tone and squeezed her hand.
(Y/N) sighed and flinched at his harshness.
"Y-yes..."
"Yes what?"
"Yes jagi!"
"Good."
Seokjin smiled and gave (Y/N) a small kiss on the lips, before pulling their masks up and leaving the building.

So this is the end of this crack chapter.
I wanted to ask you if you would like me to do yandere stories based on the Webtoon series 'Save me', I became obssesed with it😅
Anyways, stay strong and healthy. Wash your hands, wear masks and don't do anything stupid if we want this to be over as soon as possible.
Purple you guys💜