Yandere!Taehyung and Yandere!Jimin

For YukidabbingwithTae
Thank you for the request💜

"(Y/N) let's go already,we willbe late for school." Jimin said in an annoyed tone as his best friend ran up to him.
"I had to tie my shoelaces,why are you so imapatient?" (Y/N) pouted and they both started walking again.
"I'm not, I just don't want to be late for school."
"Yeah yeah."
"By the way (Y/N), did you do the math homework?"
"We had homework?!"
"Are you serious with me right now?"

Time skip...
They were bow sitting in their english class and (Y/N) was doing the math homework, all the while complaining how much the teacher gave them.
"She didn't glive us that much, you just didn't do it on time."
"Thanks Jimin, you are always on my side." (Y/N) said in a sarcastisc voice and Jimin chuckled and gave her his notebook.
"Here, just copy it."
"Thank you Jimin! You are the best!" (Y/N) gave him a hug and started to copy his homework, not seeing the small blush on his face.
"W-welcome..."
"Oh my God Taehyung is here!"
"Oppa notice me, please!"
"He is so handsome!"
Jimin and (Y/N) rolled their eyes as the most popular boy walked into their classroom,Kim Taehyung aka the biggest playboy in the whole school.
Jimin glared at Taehyung, who smirked when he saw the two best friends and walked up the them.
"If it isn't Park, what's with the long face? Aren't you happy to see me?"
"No." Jimin answered simply and started to read a random lesson in his notebook.
'Just go away and leave us alone.' He thought, knowing that Taehyung liked
(Y/N) he didn't want him near her.
'She is my best friend, not yours! Stupid Kim!'
"That's not very nice Jimin,I'm sure that (Y/N) would love it if I stayed, right?"
Taehyung then turned his attention to said girl and took a little bit of her (h/c) hair into his hand.
"Just go away, I'm busy just like Jimin." She said coldly, which shocked Taehyung and Jimin smirked up at him.
"You heard her, Kim."
Taehyung sighed and just said.
"Fine,but know that you will one day be mine,(Y/N)."
Said girl looked at him in confusion and shrugged it off.
'Whatever.'
On the other hand, Jimin was fuming and clenching his fists.

The day went by normally, Jimin and (Y/N)
had their classes and were now preparing to go home, until they both heard a familiar voice.
"Jimin-hyung, wait!" The two friends turned around and saw Jeon Jungkook, who was a year younger then them.
"Jungkook, did you need something?" Jimin asked in confusion.
"Yes, I need your help in maths,are you free this weekend?"
Jimin thought for a moment.
"Well,(Y/N) and I were planning to hang out this weekend-"
"It's alright Jimin, helping Jungkook is right now more important. You know how hard math is." (Y/N) said with a smile.
"It isn't hard! Why do you always say that?
Anyways, how about saturday 12 o'clock?" Jimin asked the youner boy, who nodded with a bunny smile.
"Sure, thank you hyung!" With that Jungkook walked off and the two staryed walking home.
They weren't alone for long, because out of nowhere Taehyung appeared.
"Well if it isn't Park and my dear (Y/N)?"
"Kim, what do you want now?"
"I'm bored, so I thoughtwhy not going home with my favorite person in school... oh and you too, Park."
"Please don't argue." (Y/N) siad, annoyed at their mini fight and the two stopped, but glares were sent towards each other every now and then.
Once arriving at her home,(Y/N) said goodbye to the two boys and walked away.
"Why are you even walking with us home? You live far away from here." Jimin asked, hatred lacing his voice.
Tarhyung only glared at the shorter boy.
"Just making sure that you aren't making a move on my (Y/N). She is mine after all."
At that, Jimin pulled him by the collar and made him look in his eyes.
"(Y/N) is not yours. She is mine and don't you dare to touch her, got it?! You are a nobody to her so stay away!"
Taehyung then pulled out his switchblade and put it against his neck.
"You want to tell me what to do? You can't! I'm the best match for (Y/N), you are just some nerdy best friend."
Jimin removed the knife and coldly looked him in the eyes.
"We will see."
With that they parted ways, mot noticing a figure following them and clenching his hands into fists.
'Why...'

Saturday
(Y/N) was watching kdramas on the internet and eating snacks.
It soon became boring tho,so she went to the kitchen to make herself dinner.
"I wonder how Jimin's tutoring went... Hmm I have to admit that the two seem cute together." (Y/N) mumbled and giggled at her own words.
After a while, she heard the doorbell ring.
"Strange. Who is it?"
"Taehyung, open the door."
'What the... why is he here?' (Y/N) thought, annoyed with the fact that he was at the door.
But when she opened the door, she screamed.
Taehyung was covered in what seemed like blood and a bloody knife in his hand.
"What the?! Taehyung, what did you do?!"
Said boy laughed and walked closer to her.
"I killed him! Jimin is dead and now you are mine!"
"What go away, I'll call the police!" She pushed him out of her house,closed the door and ran to her room, hiding under her bed.
She typed 119 and prayed that someone will answer soon.
"119,what's your emergency?"
"Hello, there is a crazy killer standing in front of my house. Please send help."
(Y/N) said in a desperate tone.
"Alright, what is your adress miss?"
"It's (Adress). Please hurry up."
"Don't worry,police is on the way."
(Y/N) then heard footsteps and laughter.
"Come out (Y/N), I know where you are! You can't hide!"
"Just stay calm miss." The person on the other side of the phone told her.
"A-alright." She whispered,but her breath hitched when he opened the door of her room.
"Now, where could my (Y/N) be?"
He started walking around her room, opening her closet and started roaming through it.
"Maybe she really isn't here."
When she heard that,(Y/N) was about to sigh in relief,but tensed up when she felt a cold hand on her leg.
"Found you."
"Help!" She screamed into the phone and was pulled from the bed.
"Now you are mine!"

A few hours later...
"And that is so far the only information we have. The police will try their best in finding the young girl and the kidnapper.
That's everything for tonight-"
Jungkook switched off is TV and chuckled. He then walked to his room and smiled as he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully on his bed.
He went up to him and hugged him.
"I'm so happy that you are now mine hyung. And in time you will fall for me,just like I fell for you, now that (Y/N) is away with Taehyung."