Yandere!Jimin

For uwufloralle,thank you for the request!
Hope you like it💙

Before you start reading this, I would like to thank every ARMY who donated to help prevent the corona virus. I can't tell you how proud I am to be part of this fandom. Please continue being more positive and supportive. And to the fans who are disappointed about the cancelation, I understand you, but safety and health come first, not only for the boys,but also yours. Please continue with more positive things,purple you guys💜💜💜

(Y/N) and Jimin are 25 in this.

"Have you settled in yet?"
"Yes eomma,it's so nice back here in Busan! Nothing changed as far as I could see..."
"That's good to hear (Y/N). Have you ever called Jimin?"
The younger woman blushed at his name.
"N-no, maybe he moved away... It's not like he would stay here and wait for me..." (Y/N) felt sad when she said that, but it was probably true. Jimin was a good looking guy, he probably moved away and maybe even has a family now.
"I know that you miss him, after all you told me that you never stopped loving him."
"Eomma please! It's just some silly crush and a first one, you know that they are hard to forget..."
"If you say so. I need to go now, call me when you arrive home."
"Alright,bye!"
(Y/N) took out her earbuds and continued walking down the streets of Busan. It was already dark and she cursed to herself for staying too long at her old friend's place.
'Jimin... I wish I could see you again, I really miss you...'

10 years ago...
"So,this is it? You are moving away tomorrow." Jimin said, sad that his best friend and crush was leaving him.
"Yes... I really don't want to move away, but I can't stay here without my parents."
"This is all stupid."
"I know Jiminie,but there is nothing we can do."
They sat in silence on the park bench, enjoying each others company for the last time.
"Let's go and get some ice cream, I need something to calm my nerves." Jimin said, sounding on edge.
"Alright."

Present...
'I never got to tell him my feelings and now I have to live with tha-'
"(Y-Y/N)... is that you?"
Hearing the masculin voice, she jumped up a little. Turning around, she saw an attractiv young man standing and panting.
"Umm ye-yes, who are y-"
She gasped, as soon as she saw those cute,chubby cheeks,it clicked.
"J-Jimin!"
He smiled that all too familiar smile, making her cheeks turn red.
"Yes, it is me. My God,it's so good to see you!"
The two best friends hugged each other tightly, not believing that this was real.
"I missed you." They said and smiled.

An hour later...
"So yeah, that's why I'm back here in Busan."
"Well I have to thank that boss of yours in Seoul for bringing you back. It was very dull without you." Jimin said and took a sip of his soda. (Y/N) giggled and nodded, looking up at the sky.
"It is good to be back, I really missed this."
"What?"
"Talking to you like this, you were always a good listener and advice giver."
Jimin blushed and looked down at the ground.
"I missed you too, your presence was always calming."
"Thank you... Say, what have you been working? How is life treating you?"
(Y/N) didn't notice the aura around Jimin go from calm to nervous or how tense he became.
"W-well,I'm working with some of my friends in a private company, you could say. As for life, not the best... My father died two months after you left and mom died five years ago..."
(Y/N) was shocked when she heard that, poor Jimin, he didn't deserve that!
"I'm sorry to hear that... I wish I was there for you back then..."
"N-no, it's not your fault. Life is like that sometimes, but it is better nowadays."
"I'm happy to hear that." The two adults looked at each other, smiling,happy to finally be together.

A little later, with Jimin
"(Y/N) is back, after so many years... She grew even more beautiful. I'm so happy that you still remember me, my little (Y/N). Life was so bad without you..." Jimin said to himself, remembering how his mother treated him after his father died.
All those words and bruises, turned him into what he is today, a cold hearted killer, who showed no mercy or love. He only trusted his six friends.

5 years ago...
"You stupid fat kid! Can't you do anything right?! Do you even know how salt looks like?!" His mother yelled as she punched the young man.
"I wish I got rid of you on time, but know that stupid father of yours wanted to keep you! You were both useless!" She said and turned away from the crying Jimin.
'Take that back...' He thought and got up. Jimin took a knife and ran up to his mother.
"Take that back!"
"What-" she was cut off by the knife piercing her heart. She fell down and Jimin got on top of her and continued stabbing her.
"My father was a good man, way too good for you! Just die already!"
After the deed was done, Jimin ran away from home. He soon came across six men who had a similar past as he did. They started an underground mafia, where Jimin was the number one assassin and over time the most feared in East Asia.

Present
"I'm thankful to Namjoon for sending me to kill that rat... Because I found (Y/N) again... Now I can't let her go! She needs to stay with me! (Y/N) will be mine soon and then I will never let her go... I can already imagine our future together, it will be perfect!"
While Jimin was imagining his future with (Y/N), another person was listening.
"N-no... I can't lose you..."

Time skip...
"Jimin, why do you take so many pictures of me?" (Y/N) asked the blushing man, who just smiled up at her.
"Well, you look really pretty today! Plus you took so many pictures of me last week. It is only fair I do the same!" (Y/N) blushed at Jimin's words and looked away.
'He said I look pretty! Jimin, please take me!'
The two were having a picnic in the park, laughing and talking about the past memories.
"Say (Y/N), did you find yourself a man yet?"
'So that I can kill him.' He thought to himself.
"W-well,I did... In fact, he is the reason I came back to Busan..." (Y/N) said with a blush, not noticing Jimin's dark look.
"Who is it?"
"I... All I will tell you that it's someone you know very well..."
She told him, hoping he would get the hint, but he didn't.
'Is it that Jeunguk guy?! She did admire his dance back in school! Or Daniel, wait no, it can't be him, he married that Jihyo girl a year ago! Who is it?!'
The rest of the day they spent talking and walking around Busan.
Jimin was still thinking about the guy who she could like, and (Y/N) wasn't sure if he was oblivious or rejected her.
'Why did I fall for him?! Maybe I should buy a puppy and name him Jimin, at least I could get some love then.'

That night...
(Y/N) was in her room, looking at the many pictures she took of her Jimin.
"He is so cute... Why can't he love me? Am I not good enough? Oh my Jimin, please love me." She said, kissing a picture of him, having a crazed look on her face.
There was a sudden crash from her living room. Jumping up, (Y/N) took a knife from under her pillow and walked out.
'Who dares to interrupt me kissing Jimin's picture?!'
When she arrived in her living room, she was shocked to find a tall man standing and looking at her.
"Who are you? And what are you doing in my living room?" (Y/N) asked in a bored tone, not caring much that some random guy was in her apartment.
"Hmmm, so you are (Y/N)? Not really impressive."
"Excuse me?"
"You. You look so plain. Why would my Jimin waste his time with you, I don't know."
(Y/N) eyes narrowed at his words, walking closer towards him.
"Your Jimin?! Jimin is mine, you rat! So stay away from him! Who are you anyways?!"
"Kim Taehyung,but that is of no importance for you. You will be dead soon, anyways. And no, Jimin is mine, he always was and will be." Taehyung smirked down at her. (Y/N) had enough, like hell he will take her Jimi away from her!
She swung her knife at him, only have it blocked by his.
"Too easy. I'm in a good mood today, so I will make your death painless."
The two started fighting, swinging their knifes at each other. They succeeded in injuring each other, but it was nothing major. Soon (Y/N) found herself on  the floor, with Taehyung on top of her and her knife thrown somwhere.
"I will make it painless honey, we don't want Jimin to be too sad. He needs to pay attention to me, after all."
"No! Jimin is mine! Stay away from him!"
"Bold of you to yell at me now-"
There was a shot heard and Taehyung fell on his back, a hole between his eyes.
Getting up, she looked behind her and found Jimin with a cold look and a gun in his hand.
"Jimin, you saved me."(Y/N) smiled.
The said man walked over to her and kissed her on the lips, a kiss she gladly returned.
"I love you (Y/N). You are mine, got it?" Smiling, she only nodded.
"Yours. And you are mine, never leave me." (Y/N) said, glaring a little. Jimin chuckled and hugged her.
"Never. Now go and get your things. We need to get rid of Taehyung and leave the country. I found a place where we can hide. Just the two of us."
(Y/N) giggled at the idea, enjoying it to the fullest.
"Only the two of us, forever and ever."