Yandere!Taehyung

For BlankV2 💙💙
Thank you for the request💙💙💙
Hope you guys enjoy it!

It was a busy day in the BigHit building, the trainees were running towards their dance or singing lessons, make up artists talking with each other and the BTS boys were working on new songs, well all except one.
"Taehyung, what are you watching?" Seokjin asked the younger boy,who was looking down at his phone.
Taehyung looked up at him, a small blush covering his cheeks.
"N-nothing.... just some videos, hyung."
"Yeah, I don't believe you that." Seokjin said flatly walking up to the boy, who tried to hide his phone.
"N-no, wait hyung don't-" he was cut off by Jimin appearing out of nowhere and took his phone. He then looked down at the phone and smiled teasingly at his best friend.
"Aww Taehyung has a little crush."
"What?" Seokjin asked with a rised eyebrow, Jimin then showed him the picture on the phone.
"Ohh you like (Y/N)."
Yep, Kim Taehyung or V is in love with BigHit's singer,rapper and actress (Y/N) (L/N) or Galaxy. He liked her since their trainee days, but over the time it turned into an obsession. Taehyung bought all her albums, posters, watched every video that she was in and every kdrama. He couldn't help but wish to kill the male idols and actors who were around her, but he knew that he couldn't.
But let's get back to the story.
Taehyung was blushing, now looking more like a tomato than a human being.
"N-no, I j-just admire her... she is more of a friend..." and of course the two didn't believe him.
"And that's why you were drooling a few minutes ago?" Seokjin smirked and Jimin started to laugh.
"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled in embarrassment.
"Umm you three,PD-nim told us that we can go home." Namjoon said from the entrance of the room.
"Great, I can play video games then." Jimin grinned and returned Taehyung his phone.
"I'll sleep, didn't get much sleep last night." Seojin said simply, a yawn escaping him.
"Let's go then, Hoseok and Jungkook are waiting for us." Namjoon said and the three followed him.
"Hyung,where is Yoongi-hyung?"
Jimin asked.
"Hyung is with (Y/N)-ah, they are working on a song together."
Hearing that, Taehyung's eyes turned dull and looked at his hyung as if he had two heads.
"W-what did you say,hyung?"
"They are working on a song together.
PD-nim wants them to do a duet, fans love the two of them together."
Jimin and Seokjin shivered when they felt a dark aura coming from Taehyung.
"Are you alright,Taehyung?" Jimin asked in worry.
"Yes...just fine..."
"Let's go home hyungs, I'm hungry." Jungkook said when they arrived.
"Same here. I didn't have breakfast this morning." Hoseok said and his stomach growled to prove his statement.
"We told you to wake up early Hoseok."
With that the six of them started walking away, but nobody noticed the murderous look on Taehyung's face.
'Nobody can have (Y/N), except me.'

A few hours later...
Taehyung and Hoseok were in the living
room. Hoseok was on his phone,
listening to 'Touch my body', Taehyung on the other hand was lookin at the entrance door,then at the clock, a nervous look plastered on his face.
'What is he doing this long?! He better not try to do anything with my (Y/N)!'
Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi walking into the dorm.
"Hello you two."
"Hello hyung." Hoseok said, looking up from his phone.
"Hi hyung." Taehyung answered, happy that he wasn't around his (Y/N) anymore.
"Hyung, your dinner is in the fridge."
"Thanks for telling me Hoseok, but I already had dinner with (Y/N)."
"Y-you did?" Taehyung asked, trying to hold back a growl.
"Yeah, we went to a fast food restaurant on our way back."
'I'm the only one who is allowed to do that!'
Taehyung clenched his fists.
"What is it like to work with her? Is she nice?" Hoseok asked in curiosity, bringing Taehyung out of his thoughts.
"It is good. She works on the song really hard and her rapping is excelent in my oppinion." Yoongi answered in a monotone voice.
Taehyung got up, making the two older boys look at him in curiosity.
"Where are you going?"
"To my room. I'm tired." He answered in a passive aggressive voice and walked out of the living room.
"What's up with him?" Yoongi asked his fellow bandmate, who just shrugged.

With Taehyung....
He closed his door and layed down on his bed. He was silent, looking up at the ceiling.
"(Y/N) doesn't love hyung,right? Of course she doesn't... I mean she was meant for me and I for her... She is mine... And I will make sure that everybody knows that."
With that, Taehyung fell asleep.

In his dream...
Taehyung was standing in front of a big house. He looked around a few times, but the place was unfamiliar to him.
"What is this place?"
Taehyung decided to walk around the garden, only to see something that made his heart skip a beat.
Yoongi and (Y/N) were sitting under a tree, laughing, her head was on his shoulder, while he was hugging her.
"Appa! Eomma! Look, I found a ladybug!"
A little girl ran up the the two, showing them the bug. The girl had pale skin, black hair and (e/c).
"She's really pretty (d/n). But you should set her free, her family will miss her."
(Y/N) said while patting the girl's head,
who nodded and allowed the bug to fly away.
"Eomma is right. Now come over here, give appa a hug." The girl giggled and ran into Yoongi's arms.
Taehyung watched all of this with tears in his eyes.
"N-no! (Y/N), you can't be with Yoongi! You are supposed to be my wife!"
"I love you,Yoongi." He heard her say.
"I love you too,(Y/N)."
"No!"

Back in real life...
Taehyung sat up and panted, sweat covering his whole face.
He looked at his clock, which read 22:30.
"That's it! I'm making (Y/N) mine now."
Taehyung got up, walked outside of his room and then quietly outside the dorm.
(Y/N) was in the dorm above them, so he was fast in front of her door.
He knocked a few times and then heard her sweet voice.
"Who is it?"
"Taehyung."
A few seconds later,the door opened to reveal the cofused Daegu girl.
"Taehyung, is everything alright?"
"Yes, c-could I maybe come in?"
"Of course." (Y/N) moved away, so that he could come in. Once inside, (Y/N) closed the door and turned around.
"What did y-" she was cut of by Taehyung pushing her against the wall, making her wince in pain.
"(Y/N), I love you! Please be mine!" He told her, a crazy look in his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry Taehyung,I don't feel the same way..." she told him. The look he gave her after those words, made her panic.
In a matter of seconds, Taehyung's hands were around (Y/N)'s theoat.
She tried to remove his hands,but his grip only tightened. She started to sink to the floor.
Just as her world started to turn black, he let go of her throat. Panting, (Y/N) looked up at Taehyung in panic.
"Listen up (Y/N), you are mine and nobody elses,whether you like it or not. I give you two options, either you willingly become my girlfriend and everybody will be safe, or I kill everybody you love and take you by force. So what will it be?"
(Y/N) couldn't believe her ears, she couldn't think properly.
"Time is running out (Y/N)~" his voice brought her out of her thoughts and she spoke up.
"F-fine... just please don't hurt anyone..."
(Y/N) said, eyes teary and voice quivering.
Taehyung giggled and hugged her.
"I love you so much (Y/N), my sweet little
(Y/N)...." he said and kissed her forehead.
"Also, never look at any other male... or they'll die." With that he kissed her on the lips.
'Why? What happened to you Taehyung...'
(Y/N) thought and a few tears escaping her eyes.