Yandere!Yoongi

For kpoptraaaash
Thanks fort the request💙

(Y/N) has always been a very,very protected child. Her parents were always terrified of the thought of losing her to something or someone. Everybody in the village knew why they were that way, well everyone except for (Y/N),of course.
It all started nearly 18 years ago, when she was born.

Flashback...
"Aww aren't you the cutest!" Her grandmother cooed, while looking at the little baby in her fathers arms.
"She sure is, my little (Y/N)." Her mother smiled, while the baby looked in confusion at the three people.
"Oh, that reminds me. I bought this hat the other day for her. The color red suits her."
Her grandmother took a pretty red hat out of the bag and gave it to (Y/N)'s father.
"I think that she will like it, mom." He said while he watched the newborn baby play with it.
"She sure does."

With Yoongi...
"That scent... that, it can't be... my mate!"
Yoongi grinned and turned into his wolf form, running towards the direction where the scent is coming from.
'I'm close, finally... after over a 100 years of being alone...'
He soon arrived in front of (Y/N)'s house
and walked around it. Yoongi looked throuh the window.
'It... the scent comes from that infants!' He thought as he watched the little baby play with her hat,then she yawned.
"Aww, is little (Y/N) sleepy? Let's get you to your crib." The man said and took the baby to another room.
'(Y/N)? Cute!' He smiled his gummy smile and went after the scent.
Yoongi waited for (Y/N)'s father to leave her room. Once gone, he changed into his human form and climbed into the room through the open window.
"Stupid human..." he mumbled and went to the crib.
Yoongi took (Y/N) into his arms and the girl looked in confusion.
"So cute,aren't you? Hmm... I'm sorry, I'll need to put a mark on you so that nobody else touches you. It will hurt a little,I'm sorry..."
Silence took over for a few moments and then a cry.
"(Y/N)!" He heard her parents yell in panic. Yoongi quickly put her into the crib and jumped out the window.
"I'll come back for you in 18 years..."
With that he turned around and walked into the forest.

Present time...
Her parents found a claw mark on
(Y/N)'s back. When they told that to the priest, he simply told them that a shapeshifter marked her and when the time comes, he will come back for her.
(Y/N)'s parents then and there decided to keep her in the house as much as possible and the only ones allowed close to (Y/N) are her grandmother and Hoseok,her best friend and soon to be husband.
Their parents decided to engage the two when they were both 12, in hopes that Hoseok would be able to protect her.
(Y/N) at first didn't like the idea of getting married to her best friend, but after a while she got used to it. Hoseok on the other hand was thrilled, he liked (Y/N) for a long time, so he didn't protest.
Right now the two were in the garden, talking with each other.
"So... um you are turning 18 tomorrow."
Hoseok said, a little bit nervous, knowing that in a week they will get married.
"Y-yeah...can't wait." (Y/N) was now as red as her red hat, that she got from her grandmother.
"Sorry that it all turned out like this." Hoseok was now looking down at the grass and (Y/N) smiled warmly at him.
"It's ok,none of this is your fault."
She then hugged the boy and he hugged her back. But the two didn't notice a figure,that was standing at the edge of the woods.
"You won't touch my (Y/N) anymore Jung. Memorise good how she looks, because tonight I'm taking her with me. (Y/N) is only my mate!"
Yoongi turned around and walked to his house.

That night...
"Mom, will grandmother come tomorrow? It is my birthday after all."
(Y/N) asked her mother during dinner.
"No sweetie, she is sick, but she promised to come next week to the wedding."
"Can't we go and visit her tomorrow, I don't want to spend my 18th birthday in the house." She asked in a desperate tone.
"Absolutely not, you are staying in the house!" Her father rose his voice and that's when (Y/N) had enough.
"Why?! Why can't I ever go into the woods?! You have no right to control my life! Isn't it enough that I have to marry someone who is more of a brother to me than anything else?!"
"Go into your room! Now!"
Her father yelled again and (Y/N) ran to her room.
Once inside, she lay down on her bed and burried her face into her pillow.
"Why are they like this? What are they so afraid of? This is stupid."
And (Y/N) soon fell asleep.

By now it was midnight and (Y/N) woke up by someone knocking on her window.
"What the?" She slowly got up and walked towards the window.
"H-hello?" She said when she opened the window.
"Hello my dear (Y/N)."
A figure jumped at her window sill, she backed away and then gasped.
In front of her was the most handsome man she had ever seen.
'Woow... his looks could rival Seokjin's...'
The man smirked at (Y/N) and jumped in front of her.
"Like what you see, darling?"
"Ummm..." She blushed a bright shade of red, embarrassed.
"The name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi. I came to bring you home."
"H-home? How do you know my name anyways? And are those dog ears?!"
(Y/N) paniced.
"Wolf ears and yes. I know your name because I'm your mate or fiancé,as you humans say, and I came to get you."
"Mate? Yeah right, that's stupid."
"Did you ever ask yourself how you got that scar on your back?"
"Mom and dad said that when I was little
a wolf attacked me and that I don't remember it because of the trauma."
Yoongi chuckled and pulled (Y/N) close to him.
"You got that scar from me, when you were born I marked you and now I came for you. You can come with me on you own or I will force you. So choose."
(Y/N) thought about it all, still shocked.
'They lied to me?! Yoongi doesn't look like he is lying... I don't want to leave them, but I can't stand it here any longer.'
"A-alright."
Yoongi smirked down at her and took her in his arms.
"You ready? Wait, where is your hat?"
"I will leave it here, I don't want anything to remind me of this place."
Yoongi nodded and jumped down.
'Finally, you are mine.' He thought and they both disappeared into the night

6 years later...
"Mina! Jihoon! Lunch is done, come inside!"
(Y/N) called for her twins, who after a few minutes ran into the house.
"Where is appa?" Mina asked, while her (e/c) ears twitched.
"He went somewhere with uncle Jimin. He will be home soon."
"I'm hungry, can I eat?" Jihoon asked.
(Y/N) giggled and pulled on his black ears.
"Appa will be home soon, be patient."
There was a knock on the door and the twins backed away.
"What's wrong you two?"
"Eomma, that's not appa."
"Yeah, smells strange to me."
(Y/N) got worried and pushed the two towards the basement.
"You go and hide. Don't make any noises."
"But eomma-"
"Mina, Jihoon now."
The two ran to the basement,afraid of the strict voice their mother used on them.
'Be safe eomma.' Mina thought.
'Appa,hurry up home.' Jihoon thought, closing the door.
(Y/N) opened the door, only to gasp.
"H-Hoseok!" The boy grinned at her and hugged her thightly.
"(Y/N)! I finally found you, I'm so happy! Let's go home."
He started to pull her outside, but stopped when he heard someone growl behind him.
"Get.Your.Hands.Away.From.My.Wife!"
They saw Yoongi, eyes bloody red and a shaking Jimin behind him.
"Wife? Wait, you married him?! That monster?! You were meant to be my wife, not his! How could you?!"
"I never wanted to be your wife! You are more of a brother to me!"
Hoseok glared, he was about to say something back, but was pulled away from (Y/N) by Yoongi.
"Jimin, take care of (Y/N) and the twins. I'll be back soon."
Jimin nodded and pulled her into the house.
"Jimin? Will they be okay?"
"I can tell that Yoongi will, but I doubt that Hoseok will. One thing we shapeshifters hate is someone touching what is ours, the way Hoseok touched you, I mean."
"Eomma!" Mina and Jihoon cried and hugged their mother, who hugged them tightly back.
"It's alright you two, everything will be alright."
A few hours later Yoongi returned into the house and the twins ran to him.
"Appa you alright?"
"Yes I am. Don't worry you two."
Then (Y/N) hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"What happened?"
"Nothing to worry about. Hoseok will never bother you and the kids again."
(Y/N) nodded and took his hand into hers.
"Alright, come on and eat dinner. You must be starving."