Yandere!Jungkook

Yandere!JungkookxReader
Jungkook and reader are 20 years old in this story! Hope you like it!💙💙
Requested by I-NEED-HELP-Anime
Hope your friend likes it💙💙

"But why do I have to go Mina-ah? I don't
even listen to BTS!" (Y/N) whined,glaring
at her friend. It wasn't like she hated them or anything, but her studying and career were more important to her than some boy band. Her friend rolled her brown eyes and smiled at (Y/N)'s reaction.
"Please please go with me (Y/N)! I can't go alone, eomma won't let me! Please go
with me." Mina gave (Y/N) her puppy dog eyes and soon she gave in.
"Fine... just stop! Those eyes are my weekness." Mina started to cheer and
(Y/N) only chuckled.
"Hey,I need to go now. Eomma wants me to be back home before 7. See ya!" They both hugged each other and parted ways.
While (Y/N) was walking she was daydreaming,but was woken up when she bumped into someone. A boy. He wore a white T-shirt,black jeans and black Timberlands. He also wore a mask that covered his mouth.
"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" (Y/N) started to apologize while helping him up. The boy shook his head and smiled at her,at least she thought so,she couldn't tell with the mask over his mouth.
"It's alright. It was my fault,too. Thanks for
helping me up." (Y/N) inspected the boy,
he looked familiar. He started to get unconfortable a little,but didn'y say anything.
'Wait a minute! He is that guy from Mina's posters! What was his name again?!'
"A-are you by any chance a member of that group... B-BTS?" She asked quietly. For a while he said nothing,but evantually nodded,sighing.
"Yes. My name is Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you. You know BTS?" Jungkook asked with excitment,knowing that a beautiful girl knew them and him!
"Well,my friend loves you and your music,
that's why. Oh! I'm sorry my name is (L/N) (Y/N),nice to meet you too!" She bowed and gave him a stuning smile,making Jungkook nearly faint seeing it.
"Say,will you and your friend attend the fan meeting tomorrow?" He asked,in hope to see her again.
"Yes." (Y/N) simply answered.
"Alright! I will be happy to see you tomorrow again! Bye!" Jungkook said and ran away. (Y/N) was confused as to why he was so excited,but shruged it off.
"That was strange,but he is nice." She said and started walking towards her home.

With Jungkook...
"Ok guys,go to sleep now we will have a long day tomorrow." Jin told them, they all nodded and went into their rooms.
Jungkook rushed into his room and shut the door. He went on his phone and
started to search for (Y/N). He grinned,
clicking her profile poped up,giving him access to all her pictures,videos etc.
Jungkook started to blush when he looked through all her pictures,he especially liked one picture where (Y/N) was wearing a white dress.
"So cute..." he whispered. But soon,
Jungkook started to frown and growl when he saw her with some guy.
"Who is that boy? Why is he with my angel?" Deciding to scroll more,he found out that he was (Y/N)'s boyfriend! Jungkook turned off his phone and layed on his bed.
'How dare he be around her like that?! How dare that peasant be near my princess,my angel,my (Y/N)?! Oh my beloved (Y/N) how fast I fell for you! Hmmm I need to make you mine! Tomorrow,I will take you tomorrow. But for now,I need some sleep! I need to be fit for you tomorrow,good night my angel! Sleep well!' Jungkook sighed dreamly and pulled the covers over him,his dreams were all about the beautiful (H/C) haired girl.

The next day, fan meeting....
"I will go and get something to eat and drinka,I hope that Taehyung likes your gift for him Mina." (Y/N) told her friend and she started to walk of towards one of the food stands. Mina nodded,all excited and happy.
"Thank you (Y/N)! Enjoy your food and thanks again for coming with me!" Mina gave her a quick hug and ran off.
(Y/N) smiled at how happy she was and started to walk again. Looking around she saw one food stand and smiled,walking towards it. But (Y/N) was stopped by someone pulling her towards a deserted part of the fan meet.
"What the?! Let go of me!" She started to struggle,but stopped when she rcognized the boy. It was Jungkook!
"Hi." He said looking down at his feet in a shy way,making (Y/N) fangirl over the cuteness.
"Hi! How are you? How is the fan meeting going?"
"I'm good and the fan meeting is going good so far. But you know,I'm really happy that you are here." Jungkook said with a little tint of red on his face.
"Jungkook...." (Y/N) said,surprised hearing
those words. Jungkook pulled her closer to him.
"(Y/N)... I know that we met each other today.... but I love you! I love everything about you. Please be my girlfriend." Her
eyes grew wide,not believing her own ears.
"J-Jungkook... I... I can't be your girlfriend. We just met each other and I have a boyfriend." He chuckled darkly and pulled out a switchblade out and pressed it against her throat.
"I will try again and listen to me good
(Y/N). You cam reject me,but I will kill your boyfriend and make the life of your friend Mina pure hell. I will torture you until you love me. But you can also accept my feelings,break up with him and spare his and Mina's life. You decide." (Y/N) wanted to scream,but there was nobody who would hear her. With tears in her eyes,she slowly nodded her head.
"A-alright... But please leave Mina and Daejung alone..." She said weakly and Jungkook grinned and hugged her thightly.
"Great,now call him and break up." He said stearnly. (Y/N) took her phone out and dialed his phone number.
"H-hello Daejung... yeah I'm good,you?... Listen,let's break up...I don't love you anymore... No we can't talk about it...
D-don't call me or search for me... we are over... Bye." (Y/N) ended the call with tear rolling down her cheeks.
Jungkook started to kiss her and they both sat on the floor with him kissing her lips,nose,forehead,cheeks neck.
"I love you jagiya. You are mine forever and if you try to leave me you know what will happen." (Y/N) nodded slowly and Jungkook hugged her tighter.
"My angel...I love you. You are forever mine"

(Y/N) wanted to cry for help,but knew if she did,other people will suffer. She was forever trapped in his cage,in his grasp.