Yandere!Jungkook

For naisha_wolf, thank you for the request!
Hope you like it💜

Yandere!Werewolf!Jungkook

A little Jungkook was running around in the forest, crying because he lost his older brothers,Jimin and Seokjin.
"Hyungs! Where are you?! I'm scared!"
After he didn't hear anyone reply, Jungkook sat down and started crying even louder.
"Help!"
His sensitive ears picked up sounds from behind him, which made him scared even more.
'What am I going to do?! It-it smells like a vampire! They will probably kill me and then-'
"Are you alright? Why are you alone?"
Turning around, Jungkook saw an older girl looking down at him in concerne. She had (s/c) skin, (h/c) hair and red eyes.
"Hey shhh don't cry. Everything will be alright."
She said and hugged him,which Jungkook liked a little.
'So warm.'
"My name is Kim (Y/N). What's your name pup?"
Jungkook blushed a little bit at the nickname and looked down.
"J-Jungkook..."
"Come on, I'll help you find your hyungs."
Jungkook nodded, he took her hand and they started walking again. (Y/N) sniffed the air a little, smiling she started walking faster and faster.
"I think I found your pack,pup."
He smiled up at her, he will finally see his hyungs again!
They suddenly stopped.
"Whay did you stop?"
"You have to go without me from here. I can't walk into your territory,Jungkook. Just walk straight down the path and you will find them."
He looked down again, sad that he will probably never see his noona again.
"W-will I see you again?"
(Y/N) smiled sadly down at him and patted his head.
"Maybe, take care of yourself. Goodbye Jungkook." With that, she ran off, leaving a sad Jungkook behind her.
"I want to see you again, noona. You saved me..."
He muttered to himself as he walked to where his hyungs were.
"Jungkook there you are! Wait, why do you smell like a vampire?! Did something happen to you?!" Seokjin asked in concern, while he and Jimin were checking up on him.
"No, I'm fine, don't worry."
Jungkook smiled, happy to be with his hyungs again,but sad that he won't see (Y/N) for a long while.

Present...
"No, Jungkook you can't eat that!"
"But that's not fair hyung! Jimin can eat chocolate and I can't!" Jungkook yelled while pointing at the smaller werewolf, who was happily eating the chocolate he bought today. Seokjin just sighed and shook his head.
"Jimin is 250 years old, his system is strong enough to handle it. Yours isn't."
"I just turned 100! I think I can make my own decisions."
"Jungkook, Seokjin-hyung, shut up! I want to sleep!" Yoongi yelled from the other room, causing them to gulp.
"Fine Yoongi/hyung!"
Seokjin looked down at his feet and walked out of the room.
"You know, hyung has a lot of problems these days, you would help him a lot if you listen to him." Jimin told the youngest, after he finished his food.
"Like what?"
"He didn't tell you?"
"No, what is going on?"
"Well, father is forcing him to marry a vampire."
Jungkook chocked on saliva, he couldn't believe what he was hearing!
"What?! Is father crazy?! Werewolfs and vampires hate each other! How can he make hyung do that?"
Jimin nodded in agreement.
"I know Kook,but father wants to make peace with the Kim family, that was the only way. Plus Seokjin-hyung was the one who volunteered. Father didn't want Seokjin-hyung to marry her. Actually, he didn't want any of us to marry the dughter of the Kim family, but one of his servants, the fact that hyung is willing to be married to one is surprising."
Jungkook thought for a minute. It sure is strange that their hyung was willing to marry a stranger,a vampire none the less, he always hated them. He needed to know why.
Jungkook stormed out of the living area and to Seokjin's room.
"Hyung! Can we please talk?"
He continued to knock on the door, until he heard Seokjin quickly run to the door.
"C-coming!"
Opening the door, Jungkook was met with a flustered Seokjin.
"Are you alright,hyung?"
"Y-yes J-Jungkook, did you need something?"
"Yes, I wanted to apologize for how I acted a few minutes ago."
"It's alright Kookie, I'm not mad at you." He smiled warmly at the younger, who sighed in relief.
"And I want to ask you something? Can I come inside?"
Seokjin nodded and allowed Jungkook to enter his room.
"Hyung, why are you willing to get married to a vampire? Didn't you say that you hate them? Why did you change your mind?"
"Because father-"
"I know that you volunteered! Why?!"
Seokjin sighed and went to sit on his bed.
"Because... I fell in love with the daughter."
Jungkook couldn't believe his ears! His hyung was in love with a vampire! Well, he did understand him, he himself couldn't forget about the vampire who saved him all those years ago. You could say that he fell in love with a stranger.
"I met her a few month ago. While walking through the forest to clear my mind."