Yandere!Taehyung

For juthika1437💜💜💜

"Is there anything else you need to discuss with me Taehyung?" Jungkook asked the bored looking man, who shook his head.
"No, that will be enough for today, Jungkook. I think that our companies will work well together." Taehyung gave a small smile, which was returned.
"Good to hear. Well, I need to go now, Jiminie will be mad at me if I'm late for dinner." Jungkook chuckled, remembering how his boyfriend was furious at him because he couldn't make it for dinner on time.
Taehyung shook his head, making the younger frown.
"What's the matter hyung?"
"Nothing, I just don't see what the point is of having a significant other, as yoh put it. It just looks soo...useless."
"Hyung, once you meet the right person, you will know what the point is. And also, you are talking like a bitter 40 years old and not a 23 years old."
Rolling his eyes, Taehyung made him leave his office.
"Shut it kid. Now shoo, tell Jimin I said 'hi' by the way."
Laughing,Jungkook walked out, happy to finally see his Jimin again.
"Bye hyung, see you soon."
"Yeah yeah...Lovesick kid."

Later that night...
Taehyung was sitting on his bed, trying to get Jungkook's words out of his head.
"A significant other... Blah! Who needs them when you have money. A person will never last forever. Money is the only thing I need-" Taehyung stopped talking when he felt something tug on his pyjama pants. Smiling he picked up his little dog, Yeontan.
"And of course you Tannie."
While Teahyung was sleeping peacefully in his penthouse, a college student was closing the café across from him.
"No mom, everything is fine, I'll be able to pay the rent this month." (Y/N) sighed while talking to her mother on the phone.
"I don't know honey,maybe you should give up..."
"What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked, both confused and annoyed at her mother's words.
"You know, maybe law isn't the best thing for you. How will you find yourself a husband if he hears that you are a lawyer?" Her mother said, (Y/N) had to hold herself back from yelling at her. Instead, she just sighed and started awalking to her and her friends,Hoseok's apartment.
"Mom please... I'm just 19, I have my life ahead of me."
"But-but what about Hoseok? You simply left the poor boy, I wonder how he is still your friend. Why don't you give him a chance?"
"Mom! For the last time, Hoseok said it is fine, please let it rest in the past."
"Fine, I need to go now. Have a safe trip home honey,bye."
"Bye mom."
Sighing, (Y/N) put her phone into her pocket and looked at the penthouse.
"Man, I wish I could live there... With so much money I wouldn't have to worry about bills or school... Well time to go home, I have a long day of work tomorrow."

The next day...
"Why are we here again?" Taehyung asked his older cousin, Namjoon who is a producer in a big music company.
"If you will drool over that waiter again, I'm going home."
Namjoon blushed a little a shook his head, laughing nervously.
"Don't be silly Tae, can't I just talk with my favorite cousine once in a while?"
"You told me a few weeks ago that you hate me."
"Well-"
"Good afternoon sirs, what would you like to have?" Seokjin asked, making the two man jump.
"I'll have some tea." Taehyung said simply, looking at his nervous cousin with a smirk.
"I-I'll have some t-tea too."
Seokjin smiled and wrote down the orders, with a simple bow he walked off.
"Stop staring at his ass."
"Shut up Tae! Anyways, when are you going to look for someone?"
"Probably never, I have Yeontan and money."
Namjoon shool his head at his cousin's indifferent behaviour about these things.
"Ypu are hopeless. I will go to the bathroom."
"Hmm."
Taehyung sighed and looked out the window.
'Why is everyone obsessed with me finding someone?'
"(Y/N)-ssi where were you?"
Taehyung turned his head when he heard Seokjin's voice, only to have his breath hitch.
"Sorry,Seokjin-oppa. I stayed up late, it won't happen again."
Taehyung watched Seokjin scold (Y/N) and he couldn't help but stare at her.
'Woow... s-she is perfect. Those shining (e/c) eyes and soft (h/c) hair... Perfection and that voice!'
"Taehyung stop staring." He jumped in his seat and saw Namjoon smirking down at him.
"Shut up Namjoon, you are the one who stared at loverboy's ass."
The older blushed and cleared his throat while sitting down.
"First,it's hyung and second I was not. But enough about me,you seem to like the waitress over there."
"Don't-"
"Here are your teas sirs. Enjoy."9
Seokjin said and put their orders on the table.
"Thank you."
Seokjin nodded and walked off.
"As I was saying, don't be stupid, why would I like her of all people? Now shut up about it."
Namjoon sighed and shook his head.
"You are an idiot Tae."