Yandere!Jimin

geekgawdess
Thanks for the request and sorry if the story is bad.💙💙💙

It was rainy day, Jimin came back home from school and went into the kitchen, to greet his mom.
"Hello eomma, I'm back."
"Hello Jimin, how was school?" His mom asked, smiling at him.
"It was good, the chemistry test went well."
Jimin answered in a bored tone, afterwards he sat down and started eating an apple.
"I'm so happy to hear that! Where is your sister?You usually return from school together."
"She needed to stay after school, don't know why." Shrugging he answered.
And then the door opened.
"Eomma,I'm back!"
Mrs Park chuckled and rolled her eyes.
"Speak of the devil."
(Y/N) walked inside the kitchen, having a huge smile on her face.
"Hello eomma! Oppa!"
Both Mrs Park and Jimin looked in suspicion at the girl. As she sat down, Jimin eyed her, as if she had two heads.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked, not used to her overly happy mood.
"Nothing, I'm just happy. Is that wrong now?" (Y/N) said, but then she saw her mom smirking.
"Who is it?"
"W-what?"
"Who is the boy? Don't even try to lie  to me."
Now Jimin wanted to know as well, but not to tease her, but to kill him.
"It-it's Kim Namjoon, he is a year above Jimin and I. He helped me with my math homework and after that asked me out on a date! This friday!" (Y/N) started to giggle, while her mom fangirled a little.
"My little girl is finally going out on her first date. We need to buy you new clothes, shoes, make up..."
While the two were talking amongst themselves, Jimin got up and walked to his room.
Once inside, he closed the door and punched the wall, his fist started to bleed.
'No no no... (Y/N) can't go out with Namjoon... He doesn't deserve her!(Y/N) belongs to me! Not him! We were meant to be... I need to stop this...' Jimin thought and sat on his bed.
"My dear (Y/N).... why do you like to see me suffer?"

A few days had already passed and it was a thursday night. Jimin was trying to come up with a plan to get rid of Namjoon.
He was walking down the hallway, when he heard his parents talking.
"We need to tell them the truth." His mother told his father, who was shaking his head.
"How are we supposed to tell them this? They grew up together, (Y/N) will never forgive me." His father said in a sad voice.
'What are they talking about?' Jimin asked himself, trying to figure out what
they were talking about.
"It was an accident! You didn't mean to kill her mother!"
Jimin's eyes grew wide, he could feel his heart skip a beat.
'What the...'
"Still, I was the reason why that car crash accident happened in the first place! How are we going to tell (Y/N) that she is adopted? That she isn't our child. What about Jimin?"
His mother grew quiet and looked down at the floor.
Jimin backed away from the kitchen entrance and quietly walked back into his room. Closing the door,Jimin sat on the floor and thought over the informations he just got.
'(Y/N) isn't my sister.... My dad killed her mom and they kept this from us... So that means...' Jimin smirked and started to giggle.
'I can be with (Y/N),without anybody in my way... But I need to punish my parents for the lies they told us...'
And so, Jimin waited till midnight to strike.
He walked out of his room and into the kitchen. There he found a sharp knife and went into his parents' room.
Opening the door Jimin saw his parents, sound asleep and glared at them.
'You will pay for all the things you did to my (Y/N)... You hurt her with your lies, with the things you did to her... You will pay for everything...'
Jimin first walked up to his mother, covered her mouth and stabbed her in the heart 3 times. He then walked over to his father.
Smirking, Jimin stabbed him in the heart 5 times and then in the stomach 5 times. Looking at his parents, Jimin smirked and laughed like a mad man.
"Finally you got your punishment! You took my (Y/N)'s family away and kept her love from me!"
He then walked out and cleaned up the knife and then changed his clothes.
When he finished everything, he walked towards (Y/N)'s room.
Jimin then took a deep breath and walked inside. Once inside, he couldn't help, but smile seeing (Y/N) sleeping peacfully and walked up to her.
Jimin then started kissing her face, waking (Y/N) up in the process.
"J-Jimin?! What are you doing?!" She asked while sitting up, (e/c) eyes wide in fear.
"I got rid of them... Now we can be
together (Y/N)! Isn't this wonderful?!"
"What?! Got rid of who?! What do you mean with be togeher?!"
"I got rid of my parents, finally we are able to be together." Jimin giggled and hugged the shocked girl. She started to struggle, but his grip only tightened.
"How could you kill our parents?! Jimin, we are siblings! It's wrong!" Growling at those words, he bit (Y/N)'s neck,making her whimper.
"We are not siblings! You are not my real sister! I punished my parents for the lies they told us!" (Y/N) stopped struggling, not believing those words.
Jimin took adventage of this and pushed her down on the bed. He started kissing her neck,then her jawline and then her lips, while tears started streaming down her face.
Jimin then took off his shirt and then smiled down at her.
"Also (Y/N), if you dare to go out with Namjoon tomorrow, my parents won't be the only ones who got killed. Alright?"
"A-alright." She stuttred.
"I love you (Y/N). You love me too, right?" Jimin asked, while gripping her arm tighter.
"Y-yes, I-I love you..."
Jimin then started kissing her again and took off her shirt as well...
(What happened in the end,I will leave it to your imagination.)