Yandere!BTS

Hey guys, sorry that I didn't update in a long while. I was busy with the finals and last week I went to enroll into university so I hope they accept me😀
Anyways, I wanted to write this chapter on the one year aniversary of this book, but I didn't have time, sorry again.
Also I wanted to thank you all for reading my stories and requesting, thanks to you guys I'm nominated for the Wattys2019!
Thank you guys a lot, it means so much to me. I never expected that I would enter that contest.
Love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter💙💜💙💜💙

"Jimin,why are you pulling your shirt up?"
(Y/N) asked her best friend while the two were walking towards the classroom.
"Because, my dear (Y/N), girls love these abs. You have to admit that you like them too." Jimin grinned and it only widened when he saw some girls faint.
(Y/N) rolled her eyes and shook her head, afterwards hitting the poor boy over the head.
"Yeah suuure,I'm that desperate. You are just a cinnamon bun,so pull that down."
The girl pulled his shirt down and they proceeded walking down the hallway. Suddenly the two were separated by a much taller figure.
"Well well, if it isn't little Jimin... Oh and (Y/N) is here too." Taehyung, the biggest playboy in school, smirked and put his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder,which in turn made the girl shudder.
'Get your filty hands off of her, Kim!' Jimin thought with a glare.
"Let go of me,Kim." (Y/N) said sternly, Taehyung only frowned at her.
"What's wrong with you?! Every girl would  go out with me anytime. Are you blind?"
"No,but those girls are."
The girl answered simply and Jimin laughed at that. Taehyung let go of her and turned towards Jimin.
"What's so funny,Park?"
Jimin stopped laughing and smirked at the taller boy.
"Seeing you fail is just priceless."
"Jimin let's go." (Y/N) took his hand and started speed walking towards the classroom.
Taehyung was the whole time glaring at Jimin's back, the glare only intensified when the said boy turned around, a big smirk plastered on his face.
"Mine." He whispered.
"Park... One of these days you will pay for taking (Y/N) away from me."

"English is soo boring." Jimin complained and (Y/N) nodded in agreement.
"Well at least the teacher is pleasing to the eye." (Y/N) commented,making Jimin gasp.
"Mr Seokjin? What is so pleasing about him?"
Jimin asked in anger.
"Woah calm down Jiminie, he just looks good,that's all."
'So I have to get rid of the teacher now.'
"Yo losers!" Yoongi yelled at the two best friends and threw a paper ball at (Y/N)'s head, making the rest of the class laugh at her.
"Shut up!" Jimin yelled,making them all shut up in fright.
"It's alright Jiminie. I'm used to it."
(Y/N) unfolded the paper ball, not noticing the glares Yoongi and Jimin were sending at each other.
'What's so great about that Park Jimin? One of these days I will see his blood on the floor and (Y/N) will be forever mine.'
Yoongi smirked at the idea and watched as (Y/N)'s face turned red as she red his note.
'T-that pervert!'
She thought and then the teacher walked in.
"Good morning everyone. Open your books and turn to page 69."
"Hah 69!"
"Yoongi,shut up!"
Seokjin yelled,making Jimin and (Y/N) giggle a little.
The class fell silent and everyone was doing their work. Seokjin was checking some assignments, with occasional glances being thrown towards the (h/c) haired girl.
'She is so beautiful and that says something when I,Worldwide handsome, thinks so.'
Soon after the bell rang and everyone started walking out.
"Ms (Y/N),can you stay behind for a few minutes?" Seokjin asked, making Jimin and Yoongi stop in their tracks.
"Umm sure..."(Y/N) answered, unsure of what was going to happen.
"Mr Park,mr Min you two are free to go."
The two glared at Seokjin,but walked out anyways.
"What did you need from me mr Seok-"
"Just call me Sokjin,I feel really old when people call me mr Seokjin. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about your grades, they are going downhill and it is shocking to me, you are one of my best students.
(Y/N) looked down at the ground in shame.
"I'm really sorry mr...I-I mean Seokjin. I was a little bit distracted for the past few weeks,but I'll try my best in the next exam."
(Y/N) smiled up at him, making a small blush appeare on his cheeks.
'So cute~'
"I hope you do (Y/N). Now you can go, class will start soon."
She soon walked out, leaving Seokjin alone.
"What am I supposed to do? Not only do I like her, but my half brothers to..."

"Need to get to math on time..." (Y/N) mumbled, she was so distracted that she bumped jnto someone. It was Kim Namjoon, the school's genious.
"H-hello Namjoon, sorry about this."
"It... It's alright (Y/N),happens to everyone." She started helping him pick his books up.
"I'm really sorry about this Namjoon. Here, I need to hurry up to my next class."
(Y/N) handed the books to him and ran off.
Namjoon smiled dreamly and blushed a little.
"Cute..."

Walking inside, everyone looked at (Y/N), the teacher only nodded.
"You can go and sit down ms Lee, mr Park informed me that you will be late fpr class.
(Y/N) walked to ber seat, only to find Hoseok sitting in Jimin's chair.
"Hi (Y/N), I'll be your new seat partner for a while."
"Oh, cool... So what are we doing today?"
While the two were finishing the assignments they were given, Jimin and Jungkook were glaring daggers at Hoseok.
"Noona is mine, not your Jung..." Jungkook whispered, stabbing his notebook with his pen.
'Hah in your face Park and Jeon!'

Later that night, seven boys were sitting in the living room and glaring at each other.
"Stay away from (Y/N), she is mine! After all I am her best friend!" Jimin yelled.
"You wish Park! Noona likes me more!"
"Jungkook,she helped you a few times with your homework and that's about it! (Y/N) loves me,so I want you all to stay away fr her!"
"Shut up Taehyung, (Y/N) hates you!"
"Hoseok you freak her out with your laugh."
"And you bully her Yoongi. You don't really think that she will like you back."
"Namjoon I saw those songs you wrote while looking at her, for example Expensive girl, (Y/N) would be so flattered if she heard that it was about her."
Namjoon blushes and glared at the pale boy.
"S-shut up!"
"Guys, I have an idea."
The others turned towards Seokjin and looked jn curiosity at him.
"What idea,hyung?" Taehyung asked.
"How about we share.... We share (Y/N)."
The room fell silent, the boys were thinking about it with mixed emptions.
"Fine..." They all said.
"Great, I have a plan on how we will capture her."

The next day...
"Jimin, what did you need me for this early?" (Y/N) asked while yawning and walking into his house.
"It's 9 am!"
"It is saturday!"
She pauted,making Jimin chuckle.
"Come with me."
(Y/N) followed him, having a bad feeling in her stomach.
They stopped in front of a door, (Y/N)'s back was facing it.
"Jimin,I'm scared no-"
She was cut off by hands grabbing her arms and dragging her into the room.
"Help! He-" (Y/N) was silenced by Jimin's hand on her mouth.
"Shhhh."
(Y/N) was sat down on someone's lap, looking up she saw that it was Seokjin, while Jungkook and Taehyung were holding her arms.
"Aww you are so cute when you cry
(Y/N)~" Hoseol cooed while kissing her cheek. Yoongi nodded and kissed her hair.
"You smell so sweet."
"And you are ours from now on." Namjoon said while caressing her shoulder.
"So don't look at any other male, alright?"
"Beacuse we will end his life in seconds."
"And punish you,noona."
"So just listen to us and look only at us."
With that Jimin kissed her, making more tears stream down her cheeke.
'Finally ours... Our princess~'

The requests are open, feel free to request💙💙💜💜