Yandere!Namjoon

For Yoonkon thanks for the request, hope you like it💙

"C'mon Namjoon, hurry up! My sister will be soon here, I need your help with cleaning the apartment." Hoseok complained, trying to get his best friend to help him.
Namjoon looked at him in disbelief.
"You want me to help you? The same guy that nearly broke all of your plates while drying them." Hoseok thought for a moment and shook his head.
"O-on second thought, sit here. I don't have enough money to buy new things."
Hoseok then left the living room, leaving Namjoon to continue watching some K-drama.
He smiled when he saw his favorite actress,Jung (Y/N). He looked at her for a while dreamily until the kissing scene with the main actor came, he wanted to throw his phone, but a knock on the door interrupted him.
"Can you open the door Namjoon? It's probably my sister!"
"Alright!" Namjoon sighed and got up. He was a little annoyed that he got interrupted, but as soon as he opened the door his annoyance vanished and so did his breath.
In front of him stood, (Y/N), the Jung
(Y/N)!
"Umm are you alright?" She asked in concerne and Namjoon nodded.
"Y-yes. Are you Hoseok's sister?"
(Y/N) smiled at him and nodded, making Namjoon fanboy on the inside.
'So cute!'
"S-sorry, come in."
She walked in and put her luggage down.
"Thanks. By the way I'm Jung (Y/N)." She introduced herself while bowing.
"I-I know. I mean, I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm Kim Namjoon."
He said shyly and bowed as well. (Y/N) smiled at how cute he was, she knew how it felt when your favorite actor/actress stood in front of you.
"I'm happy to hear that. It's nice to meet you Namjoon."
"Same." He said, smiling and blushing.
"Ah,(Y/N) you are finally here! How was your flight?" Hoseok asked his twin while hugging her, which Namjoon didn't really like to see.
"It was great, but there was a little baby behind me, crying the whole time. It was a little annoying." Hoseok laughed a little and pinched her cheek.
"Go and make yourself comfortable. I will cook us something."
(Y/N) nodded at him, taking her luggage and walked to her room.
Hoseok walked towards the kitchen, Namjoon following after him.
"Why didn't you tell me your sister was Jung (Y/N)? I embarassed myself in front of her."
"First, you never showed any interest, second I didn't even know that you watch K-dramas. And lastly, why is it such a big deal? She is just acting..." Hoseok said in a bored manner, not noticing the glare he was sending him
"Anyways, want to stay for dinner?"
"Yeah,sure." Namjoon answered, wanting to stay a little longer now that (Y/N) was here.
Finally (Y/N) walked inside the kitchen, sitting right next to Namjoon, causing him to become tense a little.
"What are you cooking oppa?"
'Oppa? That's so cute! I wish she would call me oppa!' Namjoon sighed at the thought.
"Nothing special really. Just some bulgogi. Can you set the tables, please?"
"Sure!"
After the table was set, all three of them started eating. It was silent for a while, until (Y/N) decided to break the silence.
"So Namjoon, how long do you and oppa know each other?"
"Umm, for about a year. We met in one of our classes."
"Yeah, he broke one of his pancils." Hoseok added, continuing to eat. Namjoon sent him a harsh glare,but it softened as soon as he heard (Y/N) giggle.
"So you are as clumsy as I am."
"Nah, you are way clumsier. Remember when you once broke two vases in one hour?" The older chuckled as well as
(Y/N).
"Yeah, thank God mom didn't notice it."
"I think she did,but she always said they were ugly,so I think she was thankful that they were gone."
"Anyways, what music do you like Namjoon?"
"I mostly listen to hip hop and rap. You?"
"I really don't have a preference, when a song is good I listen to it."
The night continued on, Namjoon became more comfortable around (Y/N), and so did she around him. He felt on top of the world,knowing that he will get to spend some more time with her.

A few weeks later...
"Hey Namjoon, wanna go get lunch?"
(Y/N) asked him over the phone.
"Sure. Should we eat in that diner close to Hoseok's apartment?"
"Sure! See you in a few!"
"Bye."
Namjoon ended the call and sighed dreamily. He and (Y/N) have been hanging out a lot, and he couldn't be any happier.
If somebody told him this a month ago, he wouldn't have believed it.
Namjoon got up from his bed and took out a box from under his bed. Opening it pictures and pictures of (Y/N) met him, the puctures were of (Y/N) in various dramas, fan meetings,as well as pictures he took while stalking her. The one he was holding right now was from a few days ago, when (Y/N) fell asleep on his couch.
He put the box away, got himself ready and walked out of the apartment to the diner.

Timeskip...
Namjoon walked inside, searching for (Y/N), who he found pretty fast, seeing that she was wearing a mask, hat and sitting at the back of the diner.
"Hello stranger." Namjoon said while sitting down. Looking up, (Y/N) took of her mask and smiled at him.
"Hey there! How are you today?"
"Good, a little bit tired from classes,but can't complain. You?"
As soon as he asked that, he noticed how her smile faltered a little.
"It was alright..."
"Are you sure?"
"I... I will tell you everything after lunch. Let's talk about something else."(Y/N) smile returned back on her face and Namjoon decided not to pry into it for now.
While eating and talking, they didn't notice someone taking pictures of them.

Later at the park...
It was a beautiful, snowy night. Namjoon and (Y/N) were walking around and laughing. But soon the mood changed.
"Namjoon, I have to tell you something."
"Yes? Are you alright? You look a little pale." Namjoon was now concerned.
"I... I think that someone is watching me... I felt it for a while now..."
And now he was panicing.
'Did she notice me? No she couldn't have...'
"Are you sure? Who would do that?" He said, as calmly as possible.
"I don't know, but I'm afraid."(Y/N) told him, obviously in fear.
"Calm down, please don't cry-"
"So I see you replaced me." Came a male's voice from behind Namjoon.
Turning around they came face to face with...
"T-Taehyung?" (Y/N) whispered, eyes wide.
"Ahh my dear (N/N),hearing your name come out of your mouth is always a delight."
(Y/N) gripped onto Namjoon's shirt, the later pushing her behind him.
"Who are you?" Namjoon asked with a glare.
Taehyung's smile disappeared and a glare replaced it.
"Well, my little (Y/N) never talked about me, I'm hurt a little. The name is Kim Taehyung, (Y/N)'s ex-boyfriend. By the way, you look really cute when you sleep." At the end of his sentence, he was smirking again.
"It... It was you?!" She asked in shock.
Namjoon was the whole time trying to hold his anger in, not wanting to show his true self in front of (Y/N).
"Yes, the one who watched you, took pictures of you and stalking you, was me. And before you ask why, I will answer it simply, I couldn't stand being so far away from me. How about you come back to me, everything will be the way it used to be. Doesn't that sound nice?"
"Leave me alone! I don't love you anymore!"
"Awww don't say that sweety."
And Namjoon had pretty much enough.
"Listen here! Leave (Y/N) alone, she doesn't want to see you anymore or be with you! You are scaring her!" (Y/N) had to now hold him back from punching Taehyung. As much as she didn't want him near them, she didn't want Namjoon to have problems later.
Taehyung simply sighed and turned the other direction.
"Fine,fine. Have fun while you can."
He chuckled and walked off.
Namjoon was about to run after him, but
(Y/N) held him back.
"Please, let's go home." He was about to protest, but seeing (Y/N)'s teary eyes he just shut up and nodded.
"Fine, let's go."

Later that night...
Namjoon was right now in his apartment, walking around back and fort, trying to think of a way to get rid of Taehyung, without anyone noticing. After further reaserch, he found out that Taehyung's family owned a very famous fashion house in Seoul, and because he was often in the media, it won't be easy to get rid of him.
"That little spoiled brat.. How dare he spy on (Y/N), only I can do that! Think of something, you have a high IQ for a reason." Namjoon said to himself, growing agitated by the second.
There was a knock on his door, sighing he went and opened it.
"T-Taehyung... What are you doing here?"
The younger smirked up at him, causing the older to glare.
"I ame here to make a deal with you. I think it would be better if we talked inside about it."
"Come in." Namjoon said through gritted teeth.
"What do you want?" He asked, closing the door.
"Let's make it clear. You don't like me, I don't like you."
"No shit Sherlock."
Rolling his eyes, Taehyung continued.
"But, we have more things in common, really. We both love (Y/N), we both have an unhealthy obsession and we both stalk her."
"Yeah, so?"
"So what do you say that we share her."
"Why would you even think that I would agree to that?" Namjoon asked in anger, the anger only rising when he heard him laugh.
"Well, you wouldn't want me reporting you to the police. I mean, I do have pictures of you following (Y/N)."
"And what about you? You stalked her as well."
"Well, money can get you out of everything, dear Namjoon, so can this. Look, you can either agree with us sharing her or I can report you to the police and (Y/N) will be all mine."
Namjoon punched the wall behind Taehyung, who wasn't fazed by it.
"Fine... we can s-share I guess." He didn't like it,but he didn't want to leave (Y/N) to him. Taehyung smirked at the answer and nodded.
"Good choice. Tomorrow you'll kidnap (Y/N) and bring her to this address, a man will be waiting for the two of you. He will fly you off to a island outside of Korea, my house is there. I'll join you in a day or two, after all you would like some alone time with her. But don't get too cozy, I want some alone time with her."
With this Taehyung left Namjoon alone.
The older looked down at the piece of paper.
"Well...a few days with (Y/N) on the beach do sound nice."