Yandere!Taehyung

For tijana196
Thanks for the request 💜
(R/N)-random name

"(Y/N), how do you feel honey?"
"Not good eomma. My chest really hurts and the caughing got worst."
"Don't worry sweatheart, Taehyung will help you. Just rest and relax."
"Alright eomma. I have to go to sleep now. Good night."
"Night."
(Y/N) hung up her phone and laid down, falling alsleep in a matter of minutes.
She has been in the hospital for a while, because of pneumonia and her old childhood friend, Kim Taehyung, was doing his best to help her get better.
Half an hour later, the door of her hospital room opened and revealed Taehyung.
He was smiling in a creepy way while walking up to the sleeping woman.
He sat down next to her bedside and started to caress (Y/N)'s (h/c) hair.
'So beautiful... Why aren't you mine yet? We have been friends for so long, so why?! I nearly lost you to Seokjin last year... Well,thankfully he is gone now.'
Taehyung got up from his chair, gave
(Y/N) a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room, smiling.

The next day,(Y/N) woke up with chest pain and she started caughing again.
"Caughing again, (Y/N)?"
She smiled at Taehyung a little a nodded slowly.
"Yeah, I just hope that it will get better soon." Taehyung nodded and ruffled her hair a little, which made her pout.
"Stob it! You know how much I hate it when you do that!"
"Stob it? Really?" He chuckled at that and  stopped messing with her hair.
Smiling sadly (Y/N) looked down at her lap and just nodded.
"Yeah, Seokjin used to say that... I miss him so much..."
She started sobbing a little, Taehyung gave her a side hug and tilted her head up.
"(Y/N), please don't cry... I know that you miss him, but life goes on,right?"
"Yeah, thank you." She huged him and they stayed like that for a while, not noticing jealous eyes watching the couple.
'I'll kill you!'

That night...
Taehyung was in his office, like every night, waiting for (Y/N) to fall asleep so that he can make his usual night visits.
"I don't understand it... He is gone, shouldn't she try and find someone new? How much longer do I have to wait for you, (Y/N). Can't you just fall for me? I can give you the world, if you asked me to..."
His eyes moved towards his clock and saw that it was time to see (Y/N) again.
Taehyung smiled and walked out of his office and towards her room.
He opened the door slowly only to find something he never imagined he would.
One of the nurses, (R/N), was standing over (Y/N)'s bed with a knife in her hand.
"My Taehyung... You will never take him away from me, b****."
(R/N) was about to swing the knife towards (Y/N)'s heart, but was stopped by Taehyung gripping her hand.
(R/N) looked at Taehyung in panic when she saw the blank expression on his face, but his eyes showed rage.
Pulling her out of the room and towards the office.
(R/N) started whimpering from Taehyung's strong grip.
"T-Taehyung..."
"Shut. Up." He said, trying to hold all of his anger back.
Once inside he locked the door and looked at (R/N).
"How dare you point a knife at (Y/N)!"
The woman glared at him and started yelling at him too.
"What was I supposed to do?! That stupid b**** wanted to take you away from me! I love you Taehyung, I loved you for so long! So why her?! She is way out of your league! You and I were meant for each other!"
"What did you just say about (Y/N)? Repeat it, I dare you!" Taehyung yelled walking closer to (R/N).
She smirked and crossed her arms.
"All I said is the truth! (Y/N) is stupid and doesn't deserv-" She stopped talking, when she felt the knife pierce through her stomach.
(R/N) fell down and started crying from the pain.
Taehyung got on his knees, covered his mouth and stabbed her a few more times.
"You should have watched your mouth. Nobody hurts my (Y/N), nobody."
He got up and looked at her dead body and all the blood on the floor and his clothes.
Taehyung took his phone and soon after, a voice was heard on the other side.
"Taehyung, what is it?"
"I need you to dispose of a body for me."
"... Fine."

The next day...
"(Y/N), how do you feel today?"
"To be honest, a lot better."
"That's good to hear. I hope that you can soon leave the hospital."
(Y/N) smiled at Taehyung and nodded, while taking her usual medicin.
"Say, where is (R/N)? I haven't seen her today, at all."
Taehyung tensed up a little,but it went  unnoticed.
"I think that she quit yesterday. I'm not really sure why."
"Huh? Strange? She seemed to enjoy her job."
"Yeah, hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"After you get better, would you like to go out... on a date?" Taehyung asked nervously and looked down at his shoes.
(Y/N) thought for a moment, but nodded.
"S-sure... I would love to..."

5 months later...
"How was the date?" Taehyung asked
(Y/N) while the two drank hot chocolate and walking down the snowy sideway.
"It was great Taehyung as always. Thank you for everything..."
(Y/N) wanted to say something, but bit back her tounge, Taehyung of course noticed it and grew worried a little.
"(Y/N), there is something that you are not telling me. What is it?"
She stopped walking and he did too, the two were now looking into each other's eyes.
"I... over the past few months I... I fell in love with you... I'm sorry-"
Taehyung kissed her lips and smiled brightly.
"I love you too (Y/N)... I loved you for so long..."
The two hugged each other and started walking home again.
'Finally...'

A year before...
Namjoon was in the operating room, when Taehyung walked inside, smiling.
"So, it worked?"
"Yep! Sabotaging Seokjin's car worked better than I thought. You are a genius!"
"Tell me something I don't know. Well good luck with (Y/N)."
"Thanks, but why did you want to kill Seokjin? Didn't you like him?"
Namjoon smiled sadly at Taehyung, but that smile turned into a smirk.
"You know that be obviously didn't like me. If I can't have him, nobody can."