Part 2

Nico POV

I woke up in a cold sweat. I saw Hazel had her hand on my shoulder. Once she realized I was awake she took her hand away from me.

"Are you okay Nico?" Her hair was a mess, so I couldn't take her seriously.

"Uh, yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you were shivering, and muttering things in your sleep..."

"Oh, sorry," I shrugged, "just nightmares I guess."

"Okay, well, we're going to be leaving in a little bit."

I nodded, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." Hazel hugged me and started to pack her belongs up.

I went out with Hazel and hugged her goodbye. Reyna came over, her black hair was put up in her signature braid that laid over her shoulder lazily.

"I'm going to miss you, Nico."

I nodded, "I'll miss you too, don't worry though, I'll visit you guys."

Reyna smiled and hugged me. I was a bit surprised by this, but I hugged her back.

"Sorry, I'm just really going to miss you, remember if things don't work out here in Camp Half-blood, you're always welcome to Camp Jupiter." She said as she let go of me.

"Noted."

She smiled and rounded up the last of the Romans and they were off back to Camp Jupiter. I sighed and went back to my cabin. I was really tired, I didn't really get any good sleep because of my dream. I went into my cabin, I sighed at the sight. It was all black and red. It's like they think we're vampires.

I'll have to fix this...well, if I stay.

I flopped onto my bed and started to dose off.

* * *

I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door.

Did I sleep all day yesterday?

I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. The knocking continued, man they're persistent. I got up and went to the door, I was greeted by Will Solace. My heart sank, he's probably mad at me for letting Octavian do what he did.

"Infirmary, now."

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look. "I'm fine, don't you have people to treat?"

I start to close the door, but Will's foot blocked the door.

"Right now you couldn't summon a wishbone without melting into a puddle of darkness, di Angelo. I told you, no more Underworld-y stuff, doctor's orders. You owe me at least three days of rest in the infirmary. Starting now."

"Why do you care? I couldn't even save Leo!"

"That wasn't your fault, I'm not mad at you."

I start to open the door. "Maybe, but you shouldn't care about me."

"You can't just shut everyone out of your life!" Will looked at me, "people want to be your friend, but you don't let them. I want to be your friend..."

I looked away and sighed. "Fine, I'll go to the infirmary."

Will smiled, "good!" He motioned me to follow him.

The sun blinded me, maybe they were right to think we're vampires. Children of Hades aren't morning people. He led me to the infirmary, to the back, to a bed.

"I'll go get your stuff if you like."

"I'd rather get it myself, but you can come with me."

Will nodded and followed me. I actually wasn't expecting him to follow me. I couldn't help but feel better, he actually wanted to be my friend.

Probably not, he's just doing his job.

I go to the Hades cabin and grab a few of my things. I see that Will was still with me, I sighed and followed him back to the infirmary. He held the door open for me and led me to the bed. I sat down.

"You should probably get some sleep." Will leaned against the wall.

I didn't argue with him about that, I laid down on the bed. Will stay there for a moment. He shook his head, his hair fell into his eyes. He brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

"Sorry," he turned out and started to treat the other patients.
I shrugged and started to dose off.

Authors notes: sorry it took so long for it to come out, I was on vacation. I hope you liked it. It's been a while since I read the Blood of Olympus, so I can't site every exact quote. Plus, it's not bad to add my own twist to things. I know, I know, I completely forgot about Jason and I didn't do it in the right order but that's fine.. right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯