Part 18

Nico POV

I was having a pleasant sleep until I hear this idiot start yelling into my ear.

"Nico! Wake up! Someone's at the door!" Will squeaked.

I grumbled, "fuck off,"

There was a voice on the other side, "Hey can you open the door?" The voice belonged to Percy.

Percy had came back from a quest and was here for the time being before he left to go back home. I sighed and yawned. I slowly got up and threw the blanket at Will. I went to the door and cracked it open. My hair was a mess but I was annoyed.

This idiot better have a good excuse for waking me up so early.

"What is it Jackson?" I glared at Percy.

Percy saw Will out of the corner of his eye. "Uh... Well, Chiron needed to ask Will something, and I knew he was here a couple nights ago so I decided to check." Percy stood there awkwardly, "um I'll just let Chiron you're on your way." Percy looked at Will and left.

Will groaned, "damn it."

I sighed and closed the door. I went back and laid down next to Will. "I don't want you to go," I mumbled and snuggled into him.

"Don't worry, I was supposed to check the cabins yesterday. He was probably wondering where I was." Will sighed.

"... Okay but you better come back," I warned playfully.

Will laughed and nodded, he got up and went to Chiron. I sighed and got ready for the day.

After a while Will came back "yep, he wanted to know where I was."

"Did you get in trouble?" I asked quietly.

"No not really, just a long lecture that if I don't finish my work, blah, blah blah," Will sat down next to me.

I nodded, I would hate for him to get in trouble because me. Will laid down and I laid my head down on his chest, using it as a pillow. Will sighed and I felt his muscles relax. I grabbed my new blanket and covered us. Will held me close to his chest. This is what I wanted for a long time. Just like this. This is real. I smiled and closed my eyes. I didn't go to sleep, I was just enjoying my time with Will. He was so warm. I hugged him, and sighed.

"I don't even know what we're doing today." Will commented.

I shrugged, "I just want to stay with you."

"Yeah, I do too," Will smiled.

I snuggled close to Will. I felt Will start to play with my hair, but I didn't care, it felt nice. After a while I felt Will sit up, I sat up and looked at him.

"I should check on the Apollo cabin," Will got up, "be right back."

I pouted a little, already missing his warmth. "Alright."

Will POV

I went out of the cabin and started towards the Apollo. I sighed and smiled to my self, being alone with Nico was nice. It was relaxing, I always saw him avoiding touching, and talking to people, but then he goes and hugs me. If someone tried to hug him he most likely would have an anxiety attack. (Believe me)

I went into the Apollo cabin and saw Austin tuning his guitar he looked up at me. "Hey! You made me do the cabin inspections! Where were you?"

"Er, I was busy..."

"Yeah, we went out with Nico~" Kayla teased.

"Aww~ Is he your boyfriend?" Austin cooed.

"Stop!" I groaned.

"Oh come on, we need details!" Kayla flopped onto her bed.

"No, you'll tease me forever," I grumbled.

"No we won't" Austin promised.

I blushed, "we might like each other..."

Kayla and Austin squealed like little kids.

I frowned, "do you guys need help or am I just wasting my time?"

"You're just wasting your time," Kayla said.

I groaned and started back to the Hades cabin, I heard squeals from them. I rolled my eyes and went into the Hades cabin. I saw Nico laying in bed looking very bored.

"I'm free today," I stated.

Nico yelped and jumped, he glared at me playfully. "Don't do that!" Nico sat up.

I chuckled, "what did I do?"

"You startled me," Nico muttered.

"Sorry?" I laughed and sat down next to him.

Nico rolled his eyes and pushed me over.

"Hey!" I protested.

Nico pinned my wrists down and got on top of me, I realized how strong Nico was. I couldn't move at all, but I knew he was just teasing. I shivered at the thought of what Nico was capable of.

"That's what you get," he teased. Nico grinned down at me, "hello."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Nico laughed a little and laid down on me so I couldn't go anywhere.

I smiled, "you're not going to let me go are you?"

"Nope!" Nico grinned.

I sighed, "I thought so."

Nico chuckled and hugged me. I smiled and held him close to my chest. I was happy to see Nico happy, defiantly if I'm the one making him happy. I smiled down at Nico, he had closed his eye. I closed my eyes in content.

"Comfy," Nico muttered.

I chuckled, "okay?"

Nico smiled and he didn't move. I sighed and held Nico close to me.

"Why are you so warm?" Nico asked after a while.

I shrugged, "maybe because my dad is the sun god?" I guessed.

Nico looked at me and rolled his eyes with a small smile. He snuggled closer to me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

I sighed, "what do you want to do?"

Nico shrugged, "anything."

"Well I don't know what to do."

"Well when you think of something tell me," Nico mumbled.

I nodded and thought about what to do.

Author's Notes: I know this one wasn't very exciting but don't worry, it'll get better. I have lots of ideas and if there is something you want to see, or don't want to see tell me.

What do you think about Will getting teased?

Thank you for reading!