Part 8

Nico POV

!Warning Eating Disorder Content!

I woke up to the usual face I always woke up to the past couple days. I smiled a little at Will and sat up.

"Hi." I yawned.

"Hi," Will laughed.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at Will. "It's your last full day in the infirmary," Will told me as he wrote something down on a clipboard.

I thought I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes, but I think my eyes were just playing tricks with me. But me for one, I didn't really want to go, but I couldn't tell him that. I nodded and sighed.

"I'll get you something to eat."

I wrinkled my nose at that idea. Will noticed and sighed. "Please Nico, you need to eat."

I looked away, every time I looked into his eyes it felt like they were hypnotizing me and trying to do anything to break me.

"I don't want to," I muttered.

"Nico, you didn't eat anything yesterday, and only an apple the day before."

I shrugged and avoided his gaze.

"Come on, eat something, as your doctor, I need to make sure you are healthy, and if you don't eat that's defiantly not healthy."

I looked away, the truth was I didn't know why I didn't eat, I hated that. I only ate when I felt weak.

"I'm not hungry," I muttered.

"I don't care, you need to eat, I don't want you to pass out because of malnutrition."

"I'm not going to pass out."

Will looked at me with a doubtful look.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Is there a reason you're not eating?" Will asked. "Like, do you think your fat?"

I shook my head. "No, I know I'm skinny."

"Do you want to talk somewhere privately?" Will asked.

I looked at him. That was probably a bad idea because I reluctantly nodded. Will stood up and grabbed my hand, he pulled me into a private room and sat down.

"So, why don't you want to eat?" Will asked.

I looked down, I felt his eyes on me.

"Please Nico, I need to know," Will said quietly.

"I don't want you to worry about me," I said in a hushed tone.

"I won't if you tell me."

"Yes, you will, defiantly," I muttered.

"I could help you."

"Will you can't fix what's wrong with me."

Will lifted my head for me to look at him. His eyes looked an ice burg exploded. I wanted to kiss him.

Shut up, Nico.

"Please Nico."

" I-I don't know okay!" I said. "I don't know why okay, I just don't like eating."

Will gave me a sympathetic glance. The exact thing I wanted to avoid. I hated it when people felt bad for me. I looked away and dug my nails into my palms.

"I'm sorry..." Will sighed.

"I don't need your pity!" I snapped.

Will flinched a little. I instantly felt sorry for snapping at him. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to-" I started.

"No, it's fine," Will sighed.

I sighed and looked at Will, his expression looked troubled. I hope I didn't scare him. I scooted closer to him, expecting him to scoot away. But he stayed next to me, he even started to relax.

"Sorry, I'm not used to sharing with people." I sighed.

"I understand, I guess being alone for so long has taken a toll on you."

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." I smiled a little, "thanks for understanding."

"Anytime," Will smiled

I sighed and looked up at Will.

"You're still eating."

I groaned and pouted. Will chuckled and got up, he held out his hand. I took it and he helped me get up, even though I didn't need help. I didn't care, his hand was warm against my cold skin. We went back to my bed and I laid down. Will was looking at something, I looked around to see if something was on my bed. I didn't see anything so I looked at Will.

"Uh, Will, what are you staring at?"

Will looked up and blushed a little. "S-sorry."

I gave him a confused look and shrugged, I don't know if I was obvious of something, or if he was spacing out. I shrugged and sighed.

"What do you want to eat?" Will asked.

"Nothing," I muttered.

"How did I know you were going to say that." Will sighed.

I chuckled a little.

"Come on, we need to eat lunch." Will took my hand and dragged me to the dining pavilion.

He sat me down next to him at the Apollo table. I groaned and pulled my hood up and put my head on the table. The Nymphs started to pass out plates. Did it look like some kind of pulled pork? It smelled weird, and I wrinkled my nose. After we got our plates we went to the fire to scrap part as an offering. I started to scrap my plate until I only had a few bites of salad left. When we went back Will was glaring at me. I grinned, it was his fault to drag me here.

"Really di Angelo?"

"Yep." I chuckled.

Will rolled his eyes playfully. "You have to out-smart me every time don't you?" Will sighed.

"Yep." I shrugged, "maybe if you used your brain once in a while you might not have to deal with it."

"Whatever."

I sighed and picked at my food. Will talked to his siblings a little. Sometimes Austin whispered something to Will and he would push him off of his chair. I didn't know what it was all about but it was funny. Plus I think Will liked to make me laugh anyway so it was a win-win for him. After a while, I ate the little bit of my salad and got up and started towards the infirmary. After a while, Will caught up to me.

"Hey wait for me," Will said half-jokingly.

"Sorry," I shrugged as I went into the infirmary.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. Will sat down next to me and we talked the day away.

* * *

Around 8 PM I yawned and laid down. Will placed a blanket over me and I snuggled into it and smiled a little. "Goodnight Nico," Will sighed and walked away.

I soon fell asleep, throwing myself into another dark and terrible dream.

Author's Notes:

It's done! *dunks it into trash can* Where it belongs. *Sighs* Oh yeah.

Nico told Will about his eating disorder and it was a really personal thing for Nico to talk about so it seems like Will is gaining his trust.

What do you think Will was starring at? Or was he just spacing out?

Thanks for reading!