Part 13

Will POV
!Warning Mentions of Self-Harm!

I woke up with sunlight streaming into my eyes. I sighed, I fell asleep a few hours after Nico did. But I did get a little sleep. I looked over at Nico that was still asleep. He was laying on his stomach using one arm as a pillow instead of an actual pillow. He was facing me, he kinda looked like he was curled up into a ball. I groaned and sat up.

Oh shit, I fell asleep in his bed.

The other bed was in the corner but it had things on it. "What time is it?" I muttered to myself. I got up and stretched.

I should probably ask Chiron if I have anything to do, and if I don't I could hang out with Nico.

I heard Nico shift, I looked over to him to see him yawn and look at me. His hair fell into his face. "W-what are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Oh, I was going to ask Chiron if I had anything to do today," I explained.

"Oh..." Nico sounded a bit disappointed.

"Don't worry, if I don't have anything I'll come back, well, if you want."

Nico nodded, and I smiled. "Okay, be back in a few. See ya Neeks." I went off for a few minutes.

* * *

I came back about 15 minutes later after talking to Chiron and getting ready for the day. I came back to see Nico putting his jacket back on. I saw scars along his wrists.

Where did those come from?

I shook my head and smiled at him. "Hey I don't have anything to do, so we could hang out if you want."

I saw a small smile form on his face.

"So," I sat down next to him, "you want to go get breakfast?"

Nico shook his head, "no, not hungry."

I sighed, "worth a shot." I thought for a moment. "So... What do you want to do?"

"Anything. Legit. Anything." I could tell Nico was bored.

"Hmm," I thought for a moment. "You wanna go on a walk or something?"

"Sure," Nico shrugged.

I nodded and got up, "let's go."

Nico nodded and we escaped the Hades cabin and walked across the camp. We slipped through the camp entrance. Nico silently followed me. I went in the direction of Thalia's Pine Tree.

"Where are we going?" Nico jogged up to catch up.

I slowed down a little and chuckled to myself a little. "Well, I was thinking we could go visit Thalia's Pine Tree."

Nico nodded, "Maybe we could go see the city."

I didn't say anything, I was actually a little scared. I haven't been out of the boundaries in years. The last time I left camp was the last battle of the second Titan War. But, I knew Nico was strong, maybe the strongest demigod I knew.

"Ok, but no Shadow-Traveling," I warned.

Nico grumbled a little, "fine."

After a while we approached Thalia's Pine Tree, I saw the Athena Parthenos a little while away. I saw Nico stare at it. I didn't know if he was proud or something else. I shrugged, it was really nice outside.

"It's nice outside isn't it?" I sighed.

Nico nodded slightly, "yeah."

I smiled at Nico and, I saw Nico smile back a little. "Mission accomplished," I half-whispered.

I loved it when he smiled. Even if it doesn't happen very often. Nico rolled his eyes playfully. I grabbed a branch above my head and jumped off of it. I looked at Nico, he looked away.

"So..." I sighed.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

I shrugged, Nico looked up at Thalia's Pine Tree. I grinned, "bet I could get to the top before you."

Nico looked up at me with a grin, "you're on Solace."

I grabbed a branch and hauled myself up onto it. I looked down to see Nico go around the tree to find a lower branch and easily hauled himself up. I climbed up further, as did Nico, he looked like he was enjoying himself. I chuckled a little and hopped onto another branch. I almost lost my balance but I hugged onto the trunk. Nico passed me and grinned down at me.

"Come on Will," Nico teased.

I grabbed a branch after another and pasted him. "Hey! You're cheating!" Nico whined.

"How?" I asked.

"You're tall!"

I laughed, "sorry?"

Nico chuckled, "so, how's the weather up there Solace?"

"It's nice, you should join me?"

Nico climbed up next to me and leaned against the trunk of the tree.

After a while, I looked at Nico, "Hey, uh, if we're going out. You know, go see New York, I got my wallet." I thought about what I said and blushed like crazy. "S-sorry! I didn't mean it like that!"

Nico sat down on the branch and looked at Will, he must have noticed me blushing, because he chuckled. "It's alright Will," he sighed.

"Heh, th-thanks," I sat down next to him and looked down.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I sighed, "Just thinking." I was actually thinking about Nico like the weirdo I am.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled a little.

I sighed, "well, we should get down now."

Nico shrugged and nodded, "I guess."

We climbed down the tree. When Nico jumped down from the low branch. Even though the lowest branch was 6 feet. He stumbled and fell into my arms. He blushed and pushed me away and brushed himself off. It was pretty easy to see his blush since he is so pale. I checked my pockets and saw that I left my wallet.

"Damnit!" I muttered.

"What?" Nico asked.

"I left my wallet in my cabin," I groaned.

"Want me to come with you or stay?" Nico asked.

"Well, it's your choice, but I wouldn't mind if you came. It'll only take me 10 minutes."

"I'll come then," Nico decided.

"Okay," I smiled.

We walked to camp, Nico walked a little behind me. After we went through the entrance and across the camp I went into cabin 7 and grabbed my wallet, I looked in it and saw that $20 was missing.

Kayla or someone from the Hermes cabin.

I sighed and went out, Austin came out with me for some reason. "Oo, are you going on a date?" Austin teased quietly.

I blushed and pushed him, "shut up Austin."

Nico gave me a confused look.

"Don't worry he's just being a dumbass," I sighed.

"Okay?" Nico shrugged.

"Let's go," I smiled.

Author's notes: Finished! I probably listened to all of the Musicals I know making this.

I know about 5 musicals, guess which ones they are.