Part 42

Nico's POV

!Warning contains NSFW Material and Minor Spoilers for The Tower of Nero!

The last week has been an adventure for me. My mind was always somewhere else, thinking. Thinking about how things could go wrong, how I feel, what I want, I was scared of my thoughts, disgusted by them, embarrassed by them... But my mind was always on Will. It was different for me this time... I mean, yeah, with Percy, I did start sort of feeling this way towards him but I wasn't worried about it. Of course, thoughts like that happened sometimes.

But ever since the day in the infirmary, which was a couple of weeks ago, it was hard for me to focus. These feelings were strong and new. I'd even feel embarrassed if Will touched me anywhere lovingly, my mind running wild. I'm scared of these feelings. The thoughts I had scared me, what I wanted scared me. I didn't know how to confront the problem. The problem was I wanted Will to touch me. I wanted him to touch me everywhere. I... I wanted to... never mind.

I felt disgusted in myself, I shouldn't think of him as someone that fulfill my dirty needs. I don't know what to do.

"Hey, Nico, are you okay?" Will asked, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Huh?" I looked up at him, my focus snapping back to reality. "Oh- yeah, I'm okay."

We were hanging out in my room, listening to music. Ever since my last day in the infirmary after the war, we would dedicate a day to just sit in my room and listen to music Will thought I'd like or listen to some songs or bands I liked. I liked more emo and alternative music according to Will. Which, I don't know if emo is the correct term but okay Will, whatever you say. Today we were listening to Mother Mother, which was pretty good, honestly, I liked it.

I sighed softly, laying down, turning my back to him. "Hey... what's wrong baby?" He asked softly.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking," I said softly, blushing a little at the name, burying my face into my pillow.

He sighed laying down next to me, his hand going up my side, making me stiffen for a moment. "Relax, Nico, you're okay." He said, pulling my body to his before hugging my waist.

I shook my head, turning around to face him, kissing the tall blonde. "Will... can- can I ask you something?" I asked softly.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked, cupping my face with his big hands.

"What... what do you like about me? And I mean like, about my body because I don't..." I stop myself, pausing for a moment. "I don't know..."

He sighed softly, rubbing my back, laughing a little. "Well, that sort of came out of nowhere." He said before sitting up, turning off the radio that was playing the album O My Heart, by Mother Mother on a CD. He laid back down, pushing my hair out of my face, "mm, well, if I have to be honest, I like how small you are." He admitted, "I feel like I need to protect you, though, in reality, it would be the opposite. I like your more feminine features, like your waist and hips. Your hair is so fluffy and fun to play with too! And your eyes are this beautiful chocolate color."

I blushed, looking away, "I think my eyes are plain looking, a lot of people have brown eyes."

"So? That doesn't mean I can't admire your features," he huffed.

"Well... you don't think I'm like, too skinny or that my scars are gross or anything like that?" I asked.

"No, first of all, you shouldn't be ashamed of your scars, we all have them. It's just something that comes with being a half-blood." He said, his hands brushing against my biceps, where new scars had formed because of my fight with Lycaon. "You're pretty muscular so you're pretty fit, I don't mind. But you are underweight, which, as your doctor, I am concerned for your health but as appearances go, I don't think you're too skinny."