I am freee! Or on the run....

I knew right away that i was doomed, but it did not stop me from going. And as if by a mirakel i was alone. Nobody was on my tail, nobody was around me. Just one question.

Where the bloody hell am i?!

I looked around, the trees around me was summer green and the wind was blowing slithtly. It all seemed dreamish, but i was woken up of my dream state by the wind caressing my face and playing playfully with my bell. I sighed, i had to repack my bag. Traveling light was always best! I oppened my bag, the cloth that i originally put in there was still in the cell where i left it, so was my hairbrush. I gently took the jewely from my brother and took them on, the earings that i already had on i dropped in the small river that streamed not far from me. I kept the bell around my neck, but i was now also wearing the necklace from my nii-chan. I didnt touch the weapons that i stole from Chimaru, after he used them on me...

Well, his lose! All my books i too dumped in the river, my toothbrush too mostly because after the stay in prison, my toothbrush would never be the same....

I had run out of soap, so all i had left now from the first round of packing was a picture of me and nii-chan, the jewely from nii-chan, a small fan and one nail file. And i of cause still had my brother's teddybear! Though i had it in my arms and not my bag...

Oh well, time to run and get away from here!

Three hours later i was all done, i could not run anymore. But i was in luck, because just as my energi hit way to close to zero, i was right under a apple tree. I grabbed some of the apples from the ground and forced my self to eat them, i ate slowly and slowly drank some water from the brook besides the tree. Not long after i fell asleep under the glorius apple tree. The next morning i woke up early as always, i packed a few apples in my bag and ate a few as breakfast together with some water. Then i was running again, through the whole day i stopped regular and ate some more apples and at any water sources i drank. By night fall i felt a lot better then i had for a long time, though i was kind of very tirred... I stopped, as i felt the sudden drop in temperature, the sky was dark of storm clouds. I sighed, i could not stay out in that weather. My surroundings was all tall trees, which was not a good thing in a storm. I sighed and walked forward, maybe there was some kind of clearing?....

My steps came to a sudden stop, right there infront of me was a village. I stood on some kind of monument with heads on it... Have i seen those before? Why do i fell like i have heard about them too? Nii-chan! Nii-chan told me about those, though i have not been here with him...

Is this nii-chan's home village? I guess...

Not many villages got giant faces of stone on their mountains....

I know that i should find a safe place to sleep, but is it wrong to be curiuos? So i jumped down from the face-mountain and towards the village, which was kind of fun. I landed safely on the ground, then i proceeded in between the buildings. All the people in the village was a sleep it seemed, i quietly made my way through the empty streets. It was a very silent evening, i guess...

I started to seek towards the woods again as it started to rain, though i went a different way then when i came. Before i knew it, i was on a training ground and i was not alone. Some guy was training there, he had black hair and white byakugan eyes, like me, i had a byakugan...

Do i know this guy? I got a feeling that i do...

The rain had camouflaged me up untill now, but if i moved there was a possibility that he would see me and if i didnt move he would soon see me, what to do? I chose to try and sneak towards the woods. I slowly made my way towards the trees, without a sound, though i was unlucky. Lightning stroke and my silhouette was projektet onto our, mine and that unknowed, maybe knowed male's, surroundings that is. He turned around towards the place between the trees that i had just ran to to hid.