American Boy

(Y/N)= Your Name (F/C) = Fav Color
                         (Y/N POV)
I sat at my desk tapping my foot against the ground and the pencil on the desk, bored. However, i was waiting for one of the universes long awaited events in history. A prank on the school principle.

Mrs. Hadish was the worlds worst principle ever. More boring than the 'Bueller' fuy from Ferris Bueller. More tough than the principle from The Breakfast Club. Finally, she's more nosy than the principle from Ferris Bueller.

Since today was my final day today i wanted to go out with a bang. A big bang. I needed to be remembered by the community. Sure i was the cool guy but theres a bunch of those. I need to stand out.

Mrs. Hadish walked into the room substituting for our teacher Mr Brown. She gave me an intense glare since i was 'troublemaker' of the school. Does she know how accurate she is ?

As soon as she sat down her chair fell back causing the class to burst into laughter. As she tried to get up she slipped and fell backwards again. The class was on the ground too, from laughter. Before the prank could continue however, my name was called on the intercom.

Once i made it to the office i had a strange feeling. Like a presence i haven't felt in a long time was in this building. I will admit this freaked me out a bit. Nevertheless, i couldn't think more on it since i reached the office.

I walked in and my eyes instantly glued to the strange people standing their smiling at me. One was a man with a long white beard and white long hair. He wore spectacles and held a twinkle in his eyes, as well as having robes.

The other person was a woman. She wore green and black robes with glasses and a ...witch hat. I held in my laughter, but a smile seemed to crack on my face. I looked towards the recptionist to see that she was confused and possibly intimidated.

"Ah Mr (Y/N) (L/N) it is good to see you", said the old man.

"Do i know you ?", i asked.
"Yes, i met you a long time ago in fact....i was there when you were born".

______________________________________

"So....i'm a wizard ?" I asked,still trying to process what's going on. After they told me they were there when i was born they brought me too my house. Where they then (with my mom there) told me i was a wizard. Of course, my mom knew but didn't say anything because of the 'dangers'.

"Yes (Y/N) you are," confirmed Dumbledore. "And you will be joining us at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Wait a minute from what you told me that schools in Britain...Why would i go there isn't there an American branch ?", I asked.

Dumbledore chuckled a bit before looking down. I knew he had WAY more knowledge than me about the wizarding world. What was he hiding ? I felt this mysterious thing about him. Like he was leading me towards a more complicated dangerous path rather than the clear safe path, which lead to the same goal.

"Good question young (L/N)...your father is a british wizard..seeing how your Mother is not a wizard i thought the best option is to take you to where your father was schooled."

I nodded my head even though on the inside i was screaming. I wanted NOTHING to do with my father. I made that decision a while ago. Now, two wizards who dress as if they were still in medieval times, pop into my life and state that i HAVE to join the Hogwarts academy....shit.

"So...when do i leave ?"
"I will personally pick you up in three days time until then...welcome Mr. (L/N) ...or should i say Black."

With that Dumbledore shook my hand and left alongside his assistant. I looked towards my mom to see she had tears welled in her eyes. I briskly walked up to hug the life out of her.

"Mom...i don't want to leave any much as you do but...i want to do this minus the meeting my father part."

"I know that's why today is your last day dork."

My mom laughed as i unembraced her.

"You knew ?"

"Yes but...i didn't want to mess up the life you already had...you showed little signs of magic and i didn't want to bum rush you with the news or the possibility of you being disappointed by NOT being one," she finished.

I understood her logic and nodded my head. I walked over to my room and sat on my bed, processing. I looked over to my calendar, grabbed a marker and circled the day i would leave. Sighing, i went back to my bed laid down and had one thought on my mind.

I know that this is gonna be one of the craziest shit i will ever experience in my entire life.....and i'm excited.