A Veela's Rage

I plopped down into the kitchen chair near the table. God, was it a long day today. Usually I would be joking with my friends by now. However, they were all gone. My brain couldn't even fathom where. I just sat here alone at an old and creaky table.

Mom and Dad walked in laughing at the sweet words they must've previously spouted. Dad's eye scanned the room briefly, in an attempt to make sure they were alone, I'm sure. Once his eyes met mine, his orbs widened in cool surprise. Gently, they rested back down down into their aristocratic look.

"(Y/N) You're finally back!," Sirius started "How'd it go ?"

I gave him one look. Just one.

"That bad huh ?"

"You wouldn't even comprehend," I laughed.

"Well, why don't you tell us how it went," My mother stated. She probably could understand. Afterall, she knew that these things weren't easy.

"Okay...so I go to Daphne's house first and her family were filled to the brim with paintings and silver staircases. The place was huge but dark and dreary. Nobody was there to even escort us around the home Daphne did it for me. Luckily, in the dining room we finally came across her family waiting patiently. Roast on the table. We talked. They asked obvious questions about my relationship with Daphne and the girls. It was like I was getting interviewed."

Sirius hid a smirk by putting his head down in mock thought.

"After that weird experience, I went to meet Hermione's parents....My oh my."

"What ?," Mother said.

"The mom was completely fine and understanding of the situation. The dad however-"

"Wanted your head on a spike ?" Sirius inquired playfully. I rolled my eyes at his jesting.

"Yes well the day was spent with him saying things like, 'what makes you think your right for my daughter,' or 'Are you pulling my daughter into some kind of harem,' My personal favorite was 'what is your cult following about anyway ?"

Dad laughed boisterously while Mom shook her head.

"That was out of line," she said.

"Don't I know it. That ensued an argument from the granger family. That was a civil war to behold. So midway Hermione said that I had to go. I could tell she was so embarrassed. I plan to do something for her later on."

"How about Luna ? Did that go barmy ?"

I looked at my dad pondering the british slang. It wasn't really different from American slang. Only the scales on how vulgar it was is where you see a difference.

"Luna's dad wasn't that bad. He just asked me lots of random questions. He seemed impressed by me," I said in thought.

"T-That's it ? No fighting, dancing, or finding creatures ?," Sirius asked in mock disappointment.

"Nope, but I did schedule a time for us to go on an adventure."

"Hmmm well sounds like-," My mom began before a knock at the door interrupted her.

We all looked at each other in surprise. At this hour ? Who could it be ?

"I'll get it," I said. Walking down the Grimmauld hallway and to the door. Passing by the painting of that wretched woman. I could see why my father wasn't too fond with her, if all she did was scream.

I shook my head in mock aggravation and my fingers wrapped around the rustt knob. Slowly turning the once golden tool.

As soon as I opened the door, I was met with a force hitting my face. My nose cracked and I stumbled onto my butt.

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!",I open my eyes slightly to see what had delivered such a blow. A blow which caused a broken nose and a confused man. My head shifts upward to see a sight I was not expecting.

An angry Fleur.

"NO OWL," she starts.
"Fleur I-"
"DON'T FLEUR ME YOU....YOU...DELINQUENT."

I had to roll my eyes at this. Apparently she saw me because she started to stomp toward my dumbfounded figure. A stinging slap resounded around the house and a pain in my left cheek became strongly apparent. Enough of this. I stood with an intent to speak my mind.

"ALRIGHT LOOK-"
"NO YOU LOOK MONSEUIR BLACK. I HAVE WAITED DAY AND NIGHT TO FIND SOME SOURCE FROM MY LOVER AND I GET NOTHING. NO SIGN OF LIFE OR RECOGNITION. I HAD TO FIND OUT THROUGH LUNA THAT YOU WERE ALIVE."

Luna why ?

"LOOK....I understand how it is. I would be pissed too but I thought you were going to get married."

Fleur's anger turned to quick confusion and apprehension.

"What are you talking about ?"

"Well I thought your father was marrying you to somebody and-"

I was cut off by an angelic laugh escaping from her lips. It was cute and soft. Something that could be a reason for a patronus charm.

"My father was talking about you silly."

"W-what ?"

"Father said that when the time has come he will be happy to give you my hand in marriage....only one thing."

I gulp. I wasn't even thinking about marriage at this time.

"That is ?," I shudder.

"You have to meet him," Fleur pronounces. She grabs my arm and yanks me away. I turn around for assistance to see half the houses establishment watch me get carried away to my doom. All the while laughing at my pain.