Returning

(Y/N) was irritated. Why you may ask ? Well as soon as he stepped out of the infirmary it's like he couldn't catch a break! Everything that happened after his fight with his father was disastrous.

First he stepped into classes, which already were bad enough with constantly being made fun at for his shocked expressions or scared looks at the creatures they bring. Then after classes, he had to deal with the constant stares and the name calling. People apparently were very angry that HE was the strongest in the school and didn't know how to cast a single spell yet. Also, people are suspicious and weary of him since the black name runs in his veins. Finally, he had to train with Snape and it was TORTURE. He was dodging spells more than casting them. After "training" Snape commented on his "gastly" skills. It was indeed not a good day so far.

The thing that bothered (Y/N) the most though would have to be Hermione. She was ignoring him for some reason. It was starting to get on his nerves.

____________FLASHBACK____________

I walked into the Great Hall and everyone's eyes were instantly on me. The Hall went silent so much as a pin could drop and people would cover their ears in agony. Although he didn't like it, he was getting used to the stares and the constant chatter about him. It's not like they were doing anything illegal or harmful.

"OI (Y/N) OVER HERE!!!"

(Y/N) saw Ron with cupped hands around his mouth and Harry waving his hand about. Hermione just looked at (Y/N) with a smile and waved her hand about as well. My was she beautiful. Wait a minute.....where the hell did that come from ?

(Y/N) sat in front of the trio. As he sat down however a plate of food appeared on his golden plate. Warm crunchy toast with scrambled eggs, ham, hasbrowns, and a stack of steaming hot pancakes while syrup and butter captured the top of the stack. Sizzling bacon even squeezed itself onto the side of the plate. It was devine.

Quickly saying hi to his friends he grabbed his utensils and dug in like he hadn't had food in days. Which was pretty accurate. Once the food reached his mouth he couldn't stop himself from eating like a pig.

Suddenly, a wave of power just hit (Y/N) like a locomotive. The power was pulling him towards something....or someone. Turning around he noticed a beautiful french girl being drooled over by others. However, that's not what caught his attention. The power that radiated came from her. It was throwing itself at him. Now, although he looked at her, he was confused on how she had control over all these men. They stared at her as if she was the first apple. However he didnt think she was THAT good looking. Yes, she was gorgeous and yes she was powerful, but he looks at personality and NOT looks.

With that thought, (Y/N) resisted the pull shocking Fleur and Dumbledore, who was watching from afar. For Dumbledore, he now didn't know what to think of the peculiar boy. He showed immense power but it was also untamed and very wild. He needed to continue watching Mr Black.

Fleur was once again shocked at how he wasn't affected by her powers. That was very rare. Especially, now since a bunch of teenage boys can't control themselves. Of course, their were few who weren't but she didn't immediately like them because of that. Something about (Y/N) captured her eye. His aura exerted power and intimidated most. Though, he seemed oblivious to it. Speaking of oblivious, it seemed like he was unaware to the fact of the girls drooling over him.

As Fleur stared at (Y/N) she realised that a certain bushy haired girl was giving her a look of pure malice. Why ? Well not even Hermione knew.

Hermione gave Fleur a look of hate and promised pain. However, Hermione didn't know why. It was as if her actions betrayed her feelings. Well she WAS quite angry with Fleur for patronizing these boys but...not her (Y/N).

Wait....

Wait...

Wait....

HER (Y/N)!!!!

Didn't she like Ron ?

It was with that thought in mind that she looked at Ron. Although Ron was rude, obnoxious and eats like a pig he was really sweet and caring on the inside.

Then she looked at (Y/N). Something about him pulled her towards him. As if he was missing piece in her life. In a sense he could be. (Y/N) held something deeper that just instantly had her. Though she was confused. Why ? Why do these feelings come about so suddenly ? She needs to think on this more.

"I-I have to go"

Without another word Hermione stood up from the gryffindor table and briskly walked away. Her curls bouncing in the air.

Harry, Ron, and (Y/N) looked as if in a daze. What was wrong with her ? Ron shrugged it off and continued with his pancakes but Harry and (Y/N) knew that something was up. Although (Y/N) didn't know Hermione for long, he knew when something was up with someone. But he wasn't going to press for answers. With that thought in mind, (Y/N) continued to eat his food. Though, occasionally looked back at the French girl to see what she would pull.

___________(End Flashback)__________

Hermione hasn't talked to him since and it was really getting on his nerves. However as time grew by he got to know Harry and Ron more. He even met some of their friends Neville, Dean, Seamus, Ginny, and the Twins. They were good people and (Y/N) intended to keep them around.

Although (Y/N) was cool in school he didn't have real friends. He only had allies or associates he would occasionally pop around to see. They were all fake to one another or pushed each others buttons.

"(Y/N) are you alright ?," asked Harry.

That brought (Y/N) out of his thoughts and turned to see the golden trio turning to him for his answer.

"Yeah im alright...i have one question though why are we going to the great hall ?"

"To see who the contestants are....obviously," said Hermione speeding up ahead of the three boys.

"What's her problem ?" Asked Ron. Harry shrugged though gave (Y/N) an...apologetic glance ? He shook it off and continued with his friends. He just didn't hope this little assembly didn't take long. It was Halloween and he heard there might be a party so he hoped nothing would ruin this day....would it ?