Luna Lovegood

My eyes shot open and i sat up with a gasp. Cold sweat drenching my body. Once my memories flooded in, I looked around sharply. Where was i ? Was i with Voldemort ? Or Dumbledore ?

The room i was in looked to be made in the 1800s. The walls had patterns that would be seen as gastly in todays time. Was this Voldemorts idea ? To have me think I'm safe and break down my guard ? I had to leave.

I swung my sore legs over the bed and tried to stand but i landed flat on my face. My legs having the decency to betray me like this. I held in a groan of pain but it was too late.

The door to my room slowly swung open and i hastily leaped back onto the bed.

"That was quite peculiar," an airy voice said. I held in a gasp of surprise and turned around to see one of my favorite people in this world. Luna Lovegood. She looked the same as i last saw her. Maybe her hair was a little longer but that was bound to happen.

"Hey," i croaked. My voice hoarse from pain.

Her eyes widened in a child like excitement as she skipped over to me and gave me a fierce hug. I couldn't do anything but wrap my arms around her. I managed to stop the tears that threatened to fall from seeing Luna. Once we seperated she gave me an excited smile.

"I have to tell the others," Luna gasped.

"No," i said instantly. She gave me a confused look before i sighed and began speaking again.

"Tomorrow...at breakfast I'll go down there but...not right now alright ? They'll hound me about questions I'm not ready for right now."

Slowly, Luna nodded along in understanding. She sat down on my bed again and took my hand.

"Whatever you went through...i'm here to keep the nargles and wrackspurts away to help you get better," Luna said seriously.

A smile slowly cracked onto my lips. That smile turned into a full on laughter. I rolled around in my bed like a crazed lunatic causing Luna to also laugh with me.

Once i finished laughing i looked to Luna who was still giggling slightly. Her mesmerizing blue eyes. Her radiant smile. The way her face reddens when she laughs hard. The way her eyes widen in wonder when she speaks about her fantastic creatures.

"Your so beautiful," i said in the heat of the moment. Both of our eyes widened as my words played over like a broken record.

"I wished those Coyotes mauled me right now...bad timing," i thought.

"I'll just...," I awkwardly said. I turned over with my back facing her. However she didn't leave or rant like i half expected her too. She instead laid a hand on my back.

"I...you are too," Luna spoke. I turned to look at her with amazement in my eyes.

"W-What time is it ?," i asked.

"Tempus," Luna whispered.

5:30 am appeared into the air. I gave a slow sigh. Knowing that in a few hours of today, I would be facing the music. However, all of that washed away when Luna put her soft hand on mine.

"I'll be there with you," Luna smiled. I nodded to her thankfully before slowly standing. With the help of Luna of course.

"Are there showers here ?," i asked. She nodded and led me to one of the bathrooms. Once I was inside, I told Luna thank you and shut the door.

I looked at the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. I had beard hair growing, my head hair was tangled and unclean. Sand was probably still in there. I had a rough look across my face. A new scar as well. Although it was lightly there. It was right then and there i decided to have a long needed wash up.

______________________________________

After brushing my teeth, shaving, stepping into the shower, and cutting my hair a bit, I finally walked out of the bathroom. However, i was surprised to see a set of clothes laid out on my bed and Luna still sitting there patiently tapping her feet together.

"Luna ?," i asked.
"Yes ?"
"Why are you still here ?"
"Why to help you of course!"

Luna stood and offered me a shirt which i gradually took with one hand. The other holding the towel across my waist. Luna walked to the door but i softly grabbed her hand. I needed to say this.

"Luna wait...i need to say something."
"Well alright."
"Luna...in the desert...i found myself wishing for the ones that i loved. For Daphne...For Hermione...Fleur...and You. I love you Luna...i know now is probably not a eight time and might be rushed but after that journey...i need to say the truth. I need to be honest with myself and you."

I looked at Luna once i was finished and her look was almost comical. Her mouth was a little agape and a blush sported her features. Slowly, she walked over to me and placed a hand on my cheek tenderly. I leaned into the touch wanting nothing more than to just be with her. Luna stared into my eyes, as I stared into hers. Our orbs telling words of their own of the same tale. It was amazing. Just like her. Her hers eventually looked down at my lips before looking back into my eyes. Hesitantly, she leaned up until our lips met. It was obvious this was hrr first kiss but the meaning behind it was so much more. It was like we both wanted to do this for years. We eventually seperated and I gave a laugh of nervousness.

"I love you as well," she stated.
"So...how long was I out ?," i asked.
"Only a couple days."

We both stood there awkwardly causing us to laugh again in mirth.

"I need to get dressed."

"Oh right!," she said. Luna walked out of the room and closed the door leaving me to my expense. Although, i saw the shadows of her feet standing outside the door.

______________________________________

I walked out of my room wearing a black bomber jacket, black pants, boots and a blue v-neck. Luna was still waiting as we heard chatter in the kitchens down below us. Everyone was there. My heart raced and my hands shook a little from anxiety rising in my veins. But I felt the soft fingers of Luna's wrap around mine.

"Let's face the music," she smiled.