Black On Black

Briskly (Y/N) walked to Dumbledore's office with the golden trio following shortly behind. What no one noticed was Hermione was day dreaming. About who exactly ? Well at first it would've been Ron since she has been doing that FOREVER.

Now, however (Y/N) seemed to grab her interest. He was indeed a sight for sore eyes. He also held one thing boys here didn't. Power and confidence. Sure Harry was powerful but he wasn't confident. Ron surely wasn't. Sure he had smart moments. Moments where she had to look at him twice but other than those spites of brilliance Ron doesn't stand out. Don't get her wrong she didn't fancy (Y/N) because he was powerful. It was because he dripped with confidence and radiated with a mysterious tone. Then again the other girls thought this too.

Harry was thinking about how great this meeting was going to be. It was amazing that Sirius had a son. Another family member Harry didn't know he had. It was insane. It was great!!

Ron although happy for the situation felt somethibg was off. His dad was in Azkaban for twelve years and he fely no anger ? No hatred ? He surely would've. Harry too probably. So why not (Y/N) ?

They went on the steps Harry said the password and now they were at the front doors. (Y/N) hesitated before knocking. They immediately opened with a vigor.

Inside Dumbledore's office stood, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Mad-Eye Moody and a black shaggy dog. (Y/N) looked straight into Dumbledore's eyes.

"Where. Is. He?," (Y/N) gritted. Dumbledore gained a shocked look before smirking and nodding towards the dog. Slowly the dog started to change into a human with shoulder length wavy hair and a moustache. He wore a prisoner suit that was baggy over his skinny form.

(Y/N) didn't see that however. He saw the one man responsible for his mothers truly broken heart. The man that left them all those years ago. A woman who had a nearly two year old baby in her arms begging for him to return. The single embodiment of the late night cries and screams. They were all his fault.

"...Hey So-", Sirius tried to say before the most shocking thubg they have seen today happened in front of their eyes.

(Y/N) slammed his fist into Sirius's face shocking everyone into still movement. Remus was the first to break out of his stupour and tan to hold (Y/N) back while Ron helped. Harry and Dumbledore went to check on Sirius who laid on the ground wincing as he rubbed his jaw.

"You got a mean swing kid", Sirius chuckled as he stood with the help of Albus and Sirius.

"SERIOUSLY IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY. THAT I GOT A MEAN SWING?!? HOW ABOUT I'M SORRY OR AN EXPLANATION FOR LEAVING MY MOTHER!!"

(Y/N) screamed as he thrashed in the arms of  Remus and Ron. Sirius looked at (Y/N) with an apologetic and tearful look.

"I'm sorry son...i really am i couldn't visit because i was imprisoned and-".

"Don't you dare...apologize to me....apologize to the woman you knocked up and left."

"I love her always have always will," Sirius choked.

(Y/N) had enough. He headbutted Remus and pushed Ron as he stumbled back. He ran at Sirius with a curled fist however he didn't get far.

"Petrificus Totalus", Snape said. The spell hit (Y/N) directly and he froze up as if he were a still board. The boy fell flat on the ground with a thud. Ron, Harry and Hermione went to grab (Y/N).

"...would you guys hold him i need to do something first."

Harry left Ron and Hermione to hold (Y/N) as he fumed. Harry jogged over to Sirius and hugged him. Frantically, Sirius hugged him back.

"I-I didn't know he would do this Sirius i'm sorry," Harry said.

"It's okay pup he doesn't understand the situation yet...quite like you when you thought i was behind your parents death."

They seperated with Remus patting Harrys shoulder smiling at each of them.

"Yeah i won't make that mistake again."

Surprising everyone, including Dumbledore, (Y/N) broke out of his spell and ran at the trio. Hermione and Ron however held him back.

"SHE TRUSTED YOU. SHE HAD HER WHOLE LIFE WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW UP. DID YOU EVEN LOVE HER IS THAT WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO RAISE ME ?!? SO YOU COULD RAISE THAT SORRY SACK OF-"

Severus threw another spell at him knocking him out cold. His body slumped in the arms of Ron and Hermione. Harry ran at the crew and helped carry him.

"Stop it," Severus ordered. The golden trio looked back confused. Severus rolled his eyes before taking out his wand and swished. (Y/N)'s unconcious body lifted as Snape and the trio slowly walked with outside the office. Toward Pomfrey's infirmary. 

Sirius sighed and grabbed a chair. Rubbing his face with his hand in sadness. Remus sat next to him and put his hand on his back in support. Albus leaned back in his chair and solemnly looked at Sirius.

"Sirius i must deeply apologize for his actions...he will come around surely i will promise you that."

"Don't bother Albus...the boy hates me my own son hates me...i know he doesn't understand but...it hurts Albus...i didn't think of anyone but the marauders, Harry and my boy...i made a mistake coming here," Sirius said.

"Absolutely not Sirius...be patient ad you will see. All you have to do is try again and again until he realizes...that you love him."

Sirius nodded with a slight smile. Something that thry haven't seen in a while. Sirius was now filled with hope. They just prayed the boy didn't have his knack for trouble. However, they all knew they were somewhat wrong.