Fleur Delacour

Fleur Pov:

It's been a couple days since (Y/N) Black saved my sister. I couldn't be more in love with this man. He is everything i wanted. Smart. Handsome. Capable. Loyal. All of the above.

I walked around the scenery of Hogwarts. Walking around for about thirty minutes, i took in the beautiful imagery. The sun lighting the sky up perfectly, revealing the fluffy white clouds and light blue hue surrounding it.

Suddenly, as i walked past a tree i noticed (Y/N) Black laying under the tree. Pipsqueak resting on his gently rising and falling chest. It was a perfect scene. Plucking up the courage, i walked up to his sleeping form.

(Y/N) Pov:

My eyes fluttered open. My warm (e/c) eyes being hit by the glowing sun. I was transfixed by the beautiful sight, i almost didn't notice thw french Beauxbatons student standing next to me. Keyword being almost.

"What is it you want ?," i said staring at her. She junped a little in fright before looking at me again. Ahe had beautiful baby blue eyes and lips painted red. Her hair worked into a nice braid that fit her well. She had a slender build that could have men reeling from just the sight of it. She had baby blue high heels with a matching satin dress that stopped a little below the knee. A dark blue coat around her shoulders and a top haat to pull it off. She looked gorgeous.

It was then i noticed she was Fleur Delacour. One of my competitions in the tournament. However, i realized she was also the woman who used her Veela powers on me in the Hogwarts cafeteria. Once i told Daphne and Hermione that story lets juat say...if they saw her here right now you can expect Azkaban sentences. Fleur cleared her throat making me curious as to what she had to say.

"Bonjour!  My name is Fleur Delacour," she introduced.

"I know," i said. "But i believe we haven't formely introduce ourselves...i'm (Y/N) Black," i said sticking out my hand. Her soft delicate one shaking my firm grip.

"Believe me i know who you are....but thatz not zhe reazon i came," She said. Her thick french accent starting to ride over in her voice.

"By all means go ahead," i said.

"....i wanted to zhank you..for zaving my little zizter," Fleur said. Her eyes downcast and teary.

I stood up at this, Pipsqueak squaking and flying away. He must've noticed the intensity in the air.

"There's no need to thank me Fleur it's really-"

"You don't underzand....growing up i waz...alwazzed looked zown upon becauze of my zeritage. Being a Veela is a CURZE more Zhan a blezzing. YEARZ i met men old and young....flocking towardzz me," she ranted. "Zhen...i met you."

"Wh-What ?"

"Az a Veela zhey can barely control zheir powerz. When i Zaw you....Zhey powerzz zhat i hold. It waz like i waz cured. It waz controlled. Inzead of izz natural zate. Zet....you weren't controlled."

"Umm...," i said. I didn't know what to say at the moment.

"What are you trying to say ?," i stammered.

".....i coulzent live without my zizter....i coulzent live without my family...and you zaved them."

Fleur stepped up to me. We were now centimeters away from each other. I wanted to look away or step back...but i couldn't. I felt like someone was holding me in place or an invisible spell was locking me. However, deep down i knew that it was me. I was the one rooted to my spot because of my own heart not knowing what to do or say.

"(Y/N) Black....im in love wizh you," Fleur confessed.

My breath caught in my throat.

My heart froze.

The blood stopped coursing in my veins.

However, Fleur didn't stop there. Slowly she leaned in until her lips had slwoly touched my soft ones. My eyes widened in pure horror. I wanted to be loyal to Daphne and Hermione. Lord if they saw this now i'd-

"THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?," Daphne screamed. Hermione next to her bright with anger.

....i spoke too soon.

______________________________________

Five Days.

Five Fucking Days.

For five days Fleur, Daphne and Hermione talked. In the mean time, each girl were giving me the cold shoulder. It hurt like hell I'm not gonna lie. When i tried to explain myself they grabbed Fleur and left. Now here i am, waiting outside of the room of requirement. Harry passed me a note from Hermione.

Apparently, they are mad at me too since Hermione was ranting non stop and blamed me for the loss of sleep.

The door to the room of requirement opened and the three girls stepped out. Daphne held a cold and stoic expression. Hermione's eyes were filled with Anger and...saddness ? Finally, Fleur had her head held high. Although her eyes had thw loom of guilt.

"....(Y/N) we have come to a decision," Daphne said.

"Daphne Hermione i'm-"

"LET....us speak (Y/N)...Please," Daphne said. I stopped talking.

"(Y/N)....we have decided to share you...and we forgive you," Hermione said. I let out a sigh of relief but that sigh turned to a groan as they glared at me still.

"....Whats the catch," i said.

"There is no catch...but dont expect a word from us for a while," Daphne said. Hurt evident in her eyes.

"...What ?," i said. Blinking in despair.

"Although she kissed you and believe me we gave her a handful for that....you did nothing to stop it," Hermione said.

"I-"

With that all three girls spun around and walked away. Leaving me in the hall alone. Not an inkling of what to do in my mind.