Settling In

(Y/N) stood there awkwardly under the entire faculty's gaze. Not one word was uttered. A pin could drop and others would cry earthquake. (Y/N) couldn't handle this anymore he needed to go to his room...dorm whatever he needed to get away from these judgemental eyes. Clearing his throat (Y/N) turned around to meet the eyes of Dumbledore who sat in the center of the teachers table with a calm facade. Though, suspicion and shock lingered in his eyes.

"Professor Dumbledore if i'm sorted into the House of Merlin and from the reactions that were just given you don't know what that is so...where am i going to sleep."

Dumbledore thought for a brief moment. It could be dangerous to keep him from the students yet it could be dangerous to keep him with them. Finally deciding he stood up.

"(Y/N)...you shall sleep with the rest of the houses once a week. This week...you shall sleep with the Gryffindors."

Dumbledore gave the phoneix bird a look which it seemed to understand. It landed on (Y/N)'s head, making some chuckle slightly despite the seriousness of the situation. However the bird spread it's small wings and flames instantly surrounded the two. In a flash of light they disappeared. Leaving a small shockwave behind.

______________________________________

(Y/N) opened looked to see he was in his new room. Looking to his right he saw a flame on his arm and instantly patted it down. The bird jumped off his head and landed on the bed chirping which (Y/N) assumed was laughter.

"You think that's funny pipsqueak ?"

'IT was amusing yes.' Said a voice.

(Y/N) looked around for the voice a little scared.

"What the hell was that ?," (Y/N) asked.

"Who do you think ?", the voice continued.

Slowly (Y/N) turned around to face the bird innocently sitting on his bed.

"...was that you ?...Pipsqueak ?"

"Yes and would you quit calling me that wretched name."

"H-How are you d-doing that ?!?," (Y/N) stuttered.

"Easy. Mental Connection." Whwn you found me I-".

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their...conversation. (Y/N) walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole. Seeing non other than Dumbledore standing with hands clapped behind his back. Immediately, (Y/N) opened the door. Not wanting to keep the headmaster waiting.

"Headmaster...what are you doing here ?"

Dumbledore gave a slight comforting smile.

"I was wondering if i could have a moment with you my dear boy ?"

"Oh uh...sure,"(Y/N) answered suspiciously.

(Y/N) opened the door wider and stepped inside letting Dumbledore in. However, as he let Dumbledore through he saw the entire Gryffindor faculty down stairs staring right at him. (Y/N) froze he couldn't do anything that is until Dumbledore interrupted his thoughts with his voice.

"Something wrong Mr. Black ?"

(Y/N) slowly shook his head.

"No Professor."

(Y/N) closed the door while still looking at the people staring and whispering below him. (Y/N) turned around to find Dumbledore sitting on his bed while staring at the phoneix. He seemed to be in awe. (Y/N) stood there awkwardly looking at the scen until he had enough and cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry to keep you waiting (Y/N) my boy but...i have some questions."

"I figured," (Y/N) responded.

From there (Y/N) told Dumbledore everything from the metal wand. To the phoneix bird's appearance. This caused Dumbledore to think heavily. This was unusual. A boy who never used magic in his life let alone accidental, comes to britain and is instantly on of the most powerful wizards in the world. How come ? Could he be ....oh no it isn't possible.

Dumbledore abruptly stood clapped his hands behind his back and strode to the door. Before he opened it however he turned around to face (Y/N).

"Before i leave Mr. Black i almost forgot too inform you. For different months you will stay at different houses. For this month Gryffindor. Next Month is Hufflepuff after that is Ravenclaw and then....Slytherin....here are your classes."

Dumbledore had his hand on the door knob before he was interrupted.

"SIR WAIT!!!.....i barely know any spell....any thing you can guess i don't know....what should i do ?"

"The library as well as a time table shall help you with your studies....good luck."

Dumbledore turned the knob and stood outside the door. He surprised (Y/N) by turning with a gentle smile on his face.

"By the way my boy....welcome to Hogwarts."

______________________________________

Classes were...hell to put it lightly. (Y/N) couldn't go anywhere without being stared at or talked about. People just looked lost around him. Some however looked...peeved. Like that Malfoy boy or that Seamus kid. They looked like they were angry or suspicious.

Snape was a real prick. Snape practically breathed down his neck watching and mocking him for screwing up. However, (Y/N) didn't say or do anything. Instead, he just took the insults knowing that something deeper is behind it.

Next, Mad eye Moody also watxhed him like a hawk. He tried to "teach" him how to learn spells by practicing them....on him. It was embarrassing how in front of the entire class spell after spell was thrown at him. He couldn't do a thing. Mad Eye would only stop when he felt like it or a student would comment on how vile it is. He would "apologize" later but (Y/N) knew that he didn't really regret it.

Now, here he was sitting at the Gryffindor table away from everyone. An Owl flew and dropped a letter right in front of (Y/N). Curious, (Y/N) opened it to see a crest of some sort.

Dear, Lord Black.

I am Narcissa Malfoy. I would like a date in which we could meet up. You see i am a relative of yours and understand that you do not know of your heritage. Not to mention nothing of Hogwarts or Spells in general. As such we should have a meeting in order. To get to know family. Meet me at the Leaky Cauldron in four days at five p.m

Sincerely,

Narcissa nee Black.

(Y/N) put down the paper and looked up to meet the eyes of one pale blonde male. Draco looked smug and then frightened. Briskly, he stood up and went to exit the great hall. (Y/N) stood up and followed him out the doors. Turning corners left and right it was a game of cat and mouse. However he turned one hall and didn't see him any longer. Sighing (Y/N) rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"(Y-Y/N) could we talk with you for a bit ?"

Turning around (Y/N) met yhe eyes of three teens. One had red hair and a lanky form. The other had raven hair and a lightning scar. The final one was....beautiful to say the least. (Y/N) was mesmerized by her beauty it was amazing how much he let his guard down.

".....Who are you ?"

"My name's Hermione Granger...this is Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley."

"Nice to meet you....now why do you want to speak with me ?"

Harry then decided to talk.

"You're the son of Sirius Black right ?"

"Yes," (Y/N) answered.

"Then...what if i told you i could give you a chance the one that you never had ?", Harry spoke.

"...what are you talking about ?"

"I mean you can have the chance of a lifetime...the chance to meet your father."