All without words.

"GET UP LET'S GO!"

The kids groaned as they stood up from their push up positions and stood. I needed to get these "heroes" in shape. Of course they protested but I wouldn't budge. While Harry taught the simplistics and the ordinary, I taught the more vivid and wild spells. Especially for battle.

First however, they needed to be physically fit.

"Why are we doing this again ?," Ron wheezed. Hunched over as if he were going to throw up.

"Did you really just ask that ?," I growled. "Alright new rule, whenever someone asks a question, you ALL will be punished."

"What do you mean ?," Smith groaned.

"10 crunches go!"

______________________________________

"Alright...try to knock me down," I ordered.

Ron stood across from me, his hands in an awkward fighting position and his knees bent wrongly. As if he were wearing some type of brace to hold him upright. Despite my unrequited bloodlust to be in a good fight, I decided to go easy on the fellow.

Ron threw a cross punch at my right side. With little effort I threw up my arm to block his fist. Speed unlike none anyone here has seen, I grabbed his arm and twirled him around. Ron's back now facing mine. I gave him one final push kick in the center of his back, making him land on the platform. His body bouncing off slightly as if he were a ball. Ron groaned on the ground with a sickening tune in his voice.

"Up," I ordered.

"Noooo," he groaned.

"Yep get up now."

Ron slowly stands. His body and feet wobbling before he takes a knee. I realized then and there that although I want these students to be trained in a quick fashion, I have to be patient with them. I walked too Ron as did Harry and the weasley siblings.

"You alright ?," I asked.

"Scared he'll do you in again ?," Fred snickered. Ginny gave him a glare which shut him up with a snap.

"I can do it," Ron growled but i knew better. He was probably seeing triple right now.

"No Ron it's alright, You go sit down we'll try another time."

With a dissappointed sigh Ron stood up with his family by his side. They walked away from the line of people who looked at Ron in horror.

"Alright who's next ?"

______________________________________

"STUPEFY"

"PROTEGO"

"EXPELLIAR-"

"LUMOS MAXIMA"

The bright light shined over the battle blinding my one opponent, Harry. I knew my eyes couldn't take the brughtness so I had too finish it quick.

"INCARCEROUS, NOX"

Rope spilled out of my wand and the light dimmed to nothing. I looked at the sight too see Harry on the ground with ropes tightening around his body. With a non verbal spell, the rope disappeared.

"Ladies and gentlemen...I want you all too know that I hoped you paid attention to every spell I said. I said them specifically for you. You might need them one day."

______________________________________

It was the day before Christmas break and everyone filed out of the Room of Requirement after Harry and I's speeches.

I looked to the end of the room and noticed Cho Chang standing there staring at something. Feeling eyes on my back I slightly turn to see my girls. They look at my direction of sight and look back at me. With a nod and slight hesitant smile, they walk out with Luna. Who skipped in a sing song voice. God I love them.

I put my attention back on Cho. Noticing that the room was vacant besides me and her. Did i want too speak with her ? I didn't much care. However, seeing this girl broken, I knew I had too at least let her know that she can come to me. Despite her bullying of Luna, I knew that Luna would want me too help out where I could and not let Cho succumb to the cloud of depression. 

I walked up to the mirror that Cho couldn't take her eyes off of. I looked at the corner and saw a moving picture of Cedric. Looking back at Cho, I noticed tears leaking from her eyes.

I lifted her chin to look at me. Our eyes connecting and speaking a sort of language. She was sad but couldn't stop the growing flame in her stomach. The flame of a new love. I knew who that new love was.

Me.

I wiped her tears with my thumb and she leaned into my hand. Regrettably, she moved her face away. Like she didn't want too. Confused, I looked back into her eyes and then got the message. She was insecure. Cho felt as if i would never love on a girl like her. There was only one way to prove her wrong.

I lifted her chin again causing her to deeply look into my eyes. Slowly shutting our eyes, we both leaned in. Her a little hesitant. Our lips slowly touched and moved. A makeout session beginning. It was powerful.

Not wanting too rush into things I seperated from her and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were swirling with happiness. Although new tears started to form, I knew they weren't out of sadness.

We showed a new bridge building.

All without words.