The First Task.

It was November 24th.

The day of the first task.

And (Y/N) currently was in the room of requirement, asleep.

After all the training that came about, he was too tired to even open his eyes. Even Pipsqueak was sleeping. However, Pipsqueak wasn't a heavy sleeper. Pipsqueak woke up to the sun glaring through the room of requirement. He stretched his wings, yawned and flew to the clock. His eyes widened, in pure shock.

'Heavens! We're late!!'Pipsqueak flew straight at (Y/N) who was still sound asleep. Pipsqueak leaned down and squaked in (Y/N)'s ear. No luck. Pipsqueak gave a high pitched sigh before getting an idea. It was insane but funny.

Flying over to the sink Pipsqueak grabbed a bucket with his claws. The faucet started running and Pipsqueak made sure the cold water landed in the rusty bucket. Once enough water was in there Pipsqueak flew down to the sleeping form or (Y/N) Black.

Pipsqueak slightly tipped the water down before dumping the entire bucket onto him. (Y/N)'s reaction was immediate.

(Y/N) POV

I had this dream.

In the dream i remember being...near a graveyard ? I looked around. Taking in the sight thoroughly. Afterall, this was very unusual. It was so...vivid. Usually when you dream you don't remember half of it whennu wake up the next day. However, this one....was something else.

Looking around more i saw a figure in the fog. The figure had pale skin, slits for a nose and was bald. He had red eyes that were emotionless. Almost as if he had no soul.

The man looked at me before screaming and running at me. I couldn't move. Breath. Or even think. I heard Harry scream at me from thw backround as well. He was held onto a statue begging and pleasing for me to run. Meanwhile, a pudgy man stood aside.

The scary man continued to run at me and his fingers were centimeters from my face.

Then i woke up to a cold feeling all over my body. I gasped in shock before hearing a high pitched screech. Looking up i saw Pipsqueak. Looking as if he was laughing. I looked at him, pissed, before standing and glaring at the runt.

"Yeah laugh it up you fucking asshole, wait until i get my hands on you."

'Oh i don't think you should be worried about me',Pipsqueak's voice said in my head. Not going to lie i'm still kind of creeped out by that. However, his wing was pointing towards the clock on the wall. Squinting at it i looked at the time.

"HOLY SHIT!!," I said. I ran into a bathroom and took a fast shower. After brushing my teeth combing my hair and putting on deodorant, i looked onto my bed to see my outfit laid out.

I knew that the champions would be wearing their house colors. So i knew that since my colors were black and white i was wearing something along those lines.

My outfit was indeed a black and white First task outfit with the words 'BLACK' encrested on the back. In white lettering as well. I put on an undershirt before throwing on the attire. I then put on some combat boots and looked in the mirror.

I had to admit

I looked fucking FANTASTIC.

Pipsqueak must've sensed my cockiness coming off of me as he rolled his eyes. I then looked at him with a smug look.

"Let's see you do better...so we ready ?"

Pipsqueak nodded.

"Remember our plan ?"