The Third Task part 1

(Y/N) Pov:

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks since i last talked with my girls.

Occasionally, i would catch stares or looks of regret and sadness but when i looked their way i was met with the back of their heads. It was crushing me on the inside. I loved Daphne and Hermione. I wasn't even given the chance to talk to Fleur about this situation.
______________________________________

I walked through the halls. I didn't know what to do. How to feel. Food...it doesn't have any taste. I don't feel my legs when i walk. I'm like a robot. My eyes...when i look in the mirror i see nothing but what used to be. 

I continued walking through the halls and i felt eyes on me. However, i didn't look this time. I knew who they were.

Suddenly i felt claws land on my shoulder and in a spark of flames i was gone from my original spot.

______________________________________

I ignited into the flames and landed onto my knees. I realized i was in...a forest ?

Looking up i saw a figure sitting on a bench. Her platinium blonde, almost white hair, convinced me it was Luna. Her bare feet resting onto the dirty ground. She looked up at me and smiled at Pipsqueak who disappeared after a nod.

"Good evening Mr Black," Luna said.

With a heavy sigh i sat next to her. Looking at the beautiful sky ahead of me. It was filled with fluffy clouds once again. I was transfixed by the sight for sore eyes. It was gorgeous. Suddenly, i remembered something.

"Luna...why am i here ?," i asked.

"....look up," she said with a smile.

I looked up to still see the sky. My eyes rested on it again. My body relaxed and my attention was instantly seized. 

"What is it you're trying to have me see ?," i ask.

"Your missing the point," Luna said airily, "Although the sky gets bothered and messy....it still mives and is still a beautiful sight to see. As are you."

I looked at her intensely. My sad eyes having a little spark in them. Listening to every word spilling out of her mouth. Spoken with her soft voice and truly kind words.

"Something happened between you and your girls. I get it and your sad. Its understandable. But your losing yourself to that undeniable sea. That sea of saddness. No matter what happens you must be you."

"...Wow Luna...i-i didn't know you were like this," i said astonished. 

"It's what my dad told me when i was sad. The nargles were everywhere."

Silence. Awkward Silence. Then, a smile cracked around my lips. I bursted into laughter that anyone could hear from miles.

"I'm so glad your my best friend Luna, i don't know what i would do without you," i said smiling.

I looked back at the sky. A new fire in me. I love those girls i really do. But right now...we are at a fault. It sucks. But the Third Task is coming up. I need to put all of my focus on that. With a smile i looked up at the clouds. A newfound fire burning inside of me.

______________________________________
It was the day of the third task and i couldn't help the feeling of dread passing over me. Something was going to happen today. I just didn't know what. Was it good ? Bad ?

Was i going to die ?

I walked the halls of the Hogwarts castle with a confidents smirk on my face. Masking the uneasiness in my soul.