Something wrong

"Jungkook have been cold with you oftenly and he always going out and sometimes he didn't come home."

"I'm going out" Jungkook said. Rushing out, sunddenly you call his name.

"Jungkook-ah, You are not going to have dinner with me?" You says with a sad tone in you voice. 

"Danmi I need to go, I need to see a customer." He said and he left you alone. 

You sighs. "He left me AGAIN" You are not in the mood for eat dinner and you decide to wait for Jungkook....... But you fell asleep in the couch.

At the morning....

I wake up in the morning and see look around the house hoping that Jungkook is in home. But he's not.

              "Well another morning without him" You go to the bathroom and take a long bath to relax yourself. After that you change into something comfotable to go out with your brothers. (Kim seokjin & Kim taehyung are your brothers).  Your outfit:

                                        After that you go to the park to see your brothers

"My princess is here, I miss you so much" Jin said with an sparkling eyes.

"Ofcourse she's not your princess, she's mine also" Taehyung said with an annoying face.

"There you go again, fighting every single day, why they are like that, can't they be more normal?" You said that to yourself. "JUST STOP FIGHTING YOU GUYS ARE LIKE BABIES" You yell.

"Don't yell at us you're our little sister not our mom" Taehyung yell back, and you put an sad face to make Jin notice.

"Taehyung shut up and don't yell at her or you will not be able to use you PS4" Jin said with a mad tone. Prepare to fight again with Tae.

"I'm sorry hyung----" Tae said with an sad tone because what he does in all the day is play PS4 with Jimin.

"Oppa I want to eat just let's go" You said to keep their mind with another thing.

"Sure, you must be hungry" Jin says.

You and your brothers have been talking and shopping all they. And without realize is already night. 

                                                        "Meanwhile with Jungkook" 

I have been cheating on Danmi about 2 month ago. And I enjoy the moment that I have with IU she's so beautiful and hot. I will get a divorce with Danmi and I will marry IU, but at the same time I didn't want to because I'm working for her dad and she is so rich and I also rich but I want her dad's company. I'm just using her for get her dad's company.

"Daddy...... When are you going to get a divorce with that whore?" IU says with a angry voice.

"Very soon kitten just a little bit more and I will, just let me get her dad's company and that's enough." Jungkook says with a evil smirk in his face.

"Ok, I will wait. Emmm are you going to stay today?" IU ask.

"I will go home today." Jungkook says with disappointment in his voice.

After a while Jungkook arrived and didn't see you in the house. 

"Where are she?" UGH so annoying can't she be like IU?

                                                                               "YOUR POV"

                                You open the door and see Jungkook laying on the couch. 

"You finally home. Where are you been?"Jungkook says without looking at you.

"I was with my brothers, and how was your day?" You ask as you walk to sit beside him.

"Good, but I need to tell you something." You see him looking at his phone screen like waiting for someone to call or to text.

"What is it?" You ask confused.

"I'll go to Busan tomorrow and I will come back after one week" As he finally look at you.

"OK....." You said with dissapointment in your voice.

"Don't cheat on me during I'm in Busan" Jungkook said in an cold tone.

"I will not" As you drag yourself to the bedroom and start to thinking why he said that to you.........

                      "Will be continued".....

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistake. I'm not too good in English so that's why.

I'll already working on the second part so don't worry about when I will update, it will be soon.