"FAKE LOVE"

Authonim POV.

After that day the Jungkook and you fight. He change, he change into a sweet husband and he's very kind to you and you feel like before. Very lovely and very happy maybe is just your imagination that he could be cheat on you. Or maybe behind this it has something very complicated that you don't know. He change so suddlenly, and that's very weird. You want to investigate what are he doing behind you. You want to know if it's really like what you think.

JK: BABEEEEE!!!!!
Danmi: Don't yell. What happend??
JK: I need to go and help Jimin with something tonight. I won't come home tonight.
Danmi: It's okay. I understand you.
JK: I know you do. That's why I love you. I need to go Byeeee
Danmi: Be careful bye.

After Jungkook leave you decide to follow him. You really want to check on him. You were following him behind. But you realize that this way is not going to Jimin house.

After a while the car has stop but you was a little bit far so he coudn't see you.

"Wait a second isn't this IU's house?!" You furrow your eyes and you get off your car and walk behind Jungkook. To see what's going on.  (You know that is IU's house because you went to do a project in highschool)

You follow him and you peek on the window. And guess what. You found they making out and doing that thing..... But suddenly IU says something that make you in shook.

IU: Daddy, why she trust you that much?
JK: I don't know.....
IU: Maybe is time to get a divorse.... 😧😧😧😧. I don't want to share you with another girl..... Please just do it for me.....
JK: I will just give me time. I just using her to get her dad's company that all.
IU: I hope so....

You are in shook.... You don't know what to do. You don't know why he do that. The only thing that you can do is cry. You never thought that he will say things like that. You need him and you thought that his heart only is yours.

"So, he just use me" You says to yourself. You don't want to see more. You don't want to hear more. You don't trust him anymore. After that you just go home and cry. You lock yourself in the room. You didn't eat. You didn't sleep. All thing that are in you head is those words taht Jungkook says.......

What would happend to Danmi and Jungkook?
Will they divorse?
How would Danmi's brothers react?
Will Danmi get a revenge?

Find out in the next chapter...

To be continued......