"Revenge"

"The love that you have to your family never change. You lose someone and that will destroy you completly."
____________

Your parents rush to the hospital after they heard the that your brother is gone. They are very angry. But they didn't see you......

Mr. Kim: Taehyung what happend?

Taehyung tell them what happend from A to Z. They look very very angry....

Mrs. Kim: Tae where is you sister?
Tae: I don't know... She run away and I coudn't find her.... I don't know where she is.... I'm sorry.
Mr. Kim: It's ok son. Let's find her, unless she'll do something stupid.

They call you a million of time but you didn't bother to pick up. Tu turn off your phone and start walking on the Han River. All memories of Jin flowns on your head. Tears rolls down to your cheeks....

"This is my fault. If I didn't come you wouldn't like this.... I'm sorry oppa. I miss you. And I need you....."

Tae: Danmi!!!!!!
Danmi: Why are you here? With mom and dad....
Mr. Kim: My princess finally I find you. You know how worry we was.
Mrs. Kim: Is not your fault honey. You didn't do anything.
Tae: We'll get revenge. Very soon.
Danmi: I know I will.
Mrs. Kim: Let's go home is alredy late.

After a while you get home, you walk directly to Jin's room. You was lying on his bed. You smell his scent.
"You know how much I miss you? I miss your hug. I miss you wake me up everyday. You defends me in every ocations... Oppa I really want you back..... I really hope taht you're alive... but your not" "WHY YOU LEAVE ME?"

You fell asleep in Jin's bed. Is like having him beside you. So warm, so comfortable and fell so protective.

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was looking for Danmi she is not in her room and neither on the kitchen I look for her around the house and I start panicking. I decide to look for her at Jin's room and there she is.

L

ooking so peaceful sleeping, so beautiful.

"I know you miss him. But he'll come back very soon. He didn't leave.... He will be back. Don't cry, you need to be strong. I will be like Jin hyung. I'll never leave you. I'll protect you like he do." Taehyung says. He kiss your forehead and leave.

END POV.

FLASHBACK~~~
Tae pov.

Danmi run away and I couldn't catch her... I went back and the doctor aproach me. He says somethig that I could believe.

Doctor: Your brother is alive again. He breath again. He is in the room he want to see you.
Tae: How this happend?
Doctor: This is an miracle. After that girl talk to him after she ran away. He start breathing again
Tae: I'm so so so thank you doctor.
Doctor: That's what I'm here for. Go and see him don't make him wait.

You get in to the room and see Jin hyung looking at you.

Tae: Hyung.... Tears rolls down his cheeks.
Jin: Don't cry. I'm here. He says softly.
Tae: Jin hyung I need to tell this to Danmi. She'll be so happy.
Jin: Wait a second. Don't tell her... Keep this like an secret.
Tae: Why ????
Jin: I will get revenge in what they do. After that I will come back.
Tae: So you mean that after you release you'll go....
Jin: I know it can be cruel but I need to find out who wants to kill our princess.
Tae: Fine I will take care of Danmi so don't worry.

END FLASHBACK~~~

DANMI POV.

Someone was tapping my shoulder. That feels annoying so I open my eyes.

Tae: Morning my princess.
Danmi: Do you want to die?
Tae: I' just waking you up....
Danmi: What do you want then?
Tae: Wake up. Someone is waiting for you at downstair.
Danmi: Who is it?
Tae: I told you SOMEONE.
Danmi: Where is dad and mom?
Tae: They left already.
Danmi: So is late?
Tae: Is already 11 AM you were sleeping like a pig.
Danmi: Fine I'll get up and see taht someone that is waiting for me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Who is that someone?
When will Jin come back?
What will Jin do?
And Danmi?