"He come back....."

1 months later....

JIN POV.
I leave my family long time ago. I make my princess suffer. My parents and Tae know about me. I'm in Japan investigating about IU's parents. They are my enemies. They also tried to kill my mother once. And they kill my grandpa and grandma. Because their jealousy of my parents. My parents got something that they never got. That's the only reasons that make them like this.

They run away and I coudn't find them. I decide to go back with my family and I heard that Taehyung says that Danmi is trying to kill IU. I'll help her to get what she wants.

End pov.

Tae tae pov.

Jin Hyung call me and says that he will come back but sadly dad and mom is not here. They are in their vacation. Danmi & Jungkook is friend now and everything is going well. I told my parents that Jin will come back and they agree with that. My hyung and I decide to surprise Danmi.

RINGGGGGG "AT THE PHONE".

Jin: YAHHHHH!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. I TOLD YOU TO PICK ME UP AT 10 AND YOU ARE NOT HERE!!!!

Tae: STOPPPPP YELLING AND SCREAMING LIKE AN MANIATIC I'M BEHIND YOU.

You hang up the phone and run toward Jin and hug him very very very tight.

Tae: I miss you so damm much.

Jin: I miss you too my alien.

Tae: Why are you like Danmi always calling me alien. Do I look like one?

Jin: Yes you do my little brother.

Tae: Just let's go. Don't you wanted to see IU??

Jin: Where is she?

Tae: She is in our house.

Jin: Why she is in the house are you crazy or something?

Tae: Look I'm not crazy. She is in Danmi's dark room.

Jin: Dark room???? What room???

Tae: In that room she has killed more than hundreds of bad persons. And after you leave she become more savage than before. She is like an different person. Mafia thing. Gang.... that's what she likes.

Jin: I make her like this and I will change her back..... and why IU is there?

Tae: She's getting revenge. And making IU suffer. Because of her brother and sister you died. And she is searching her bro and sis. A long time ago.

Jin: So I do her a big favor. Because I know exactly where they are. 😈😈😈

Tae: Just let's go home you need to see that crazy bitch. Jungkook was about to killed her a month ago but he didn't, he decide to play with her a little bit more until they find her family.

Jin: Whatever. I need to meet her.

After a while you guys get home you guys heard screams of a girl crying and begging.

Jin: What was that?

Tae: IU & Danmi.....

Jin: I will go to my room after Danmi finish text me I'll surprise her.

Tae: Okey let me help you with the bags.

"Jin open his room door and he was in shook. Looking the room very very nice and clean it smell like flowers and it looks like when he leave. "

Tae: You are wondering right?

Jin: Who clean this?

Tae: Danmi clean it every saturday. And don't let anyone to enter this room. Everytime that she miss you she come here to sleep.

Jin: I miss her so damm much.

Tae: I know right.

END POV.

DANMI POV.

I come back home and Tae wasn't home yet. I go to the dark room and see IU there.

Danmi: IU why don't you tell me where your family at and I let you go. As simple like that. Nothing more. I just want to know.

IU: I won't tell you.

Danmi: Ugh so annoying.

Guys I want to see suffering so you can start. They rape her. They do many things to her. Making her to beg and you like what you are seeing right now.

Danmi: You can leave. IU let me tell you something. You, a very very strong girl. But one day you family will beg for me to let you go.

After that you leave. You notice that Tae's keys are there. You call him but get no response. You go upstair and look for Tae. You see that Jin's room door was open. You yell at Tae.

Danmi: I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES. DO NOT ENTER-----

They look at you in shook. And you tear up seeing Jin infront of you. Smiling at you. You miss him so much. You was waiting for him a long time ago. You think that is your imagination. You slap yourself and realize that is the reality he's infront of you.....

Danmi: Oppa.... is that you??? Is this a dream?

Jin: Is me princess. Do you miss me???

You run to him and give him a big hug You don't want to lose him again. You let go the hug and kiss him many times

Danmi: Why you leave me? Why didn't you tell me that you're still alive? WHY?

Jin: Princess I have my reasons. I need to find out who are IU's parents. They are our big enemies.

Danmi: SO You know that after you leave I wasn't the same person?.

Jin: I know. Don't be mad at me. I do this because I want to protect you.

Danmi: I can protect myself.

Tae: Wow wow wow. Ofcourse you can't protect yourself.

Danmi: Why can't I?

Tae: Don't you remember that you have two big brother?

Danmi: I just remember that I have one that always protect me. 😈😈😈

Tae: I know is me you don't need to tell me.

Jin: If you think that is very wrong. Because she's talking about me.

Danmi: BINGOOOOOOOO.

Tae: You guys are so cruel.

Danmi & Jin: And you are so weird.

Jin: Danmi-ah can you let me meet IU?

Danmi: Why would I let you to?

Jin: I need to find out where she's parents at.

Danmi: She's not telling you. I want to know where are her bro and sis.

Jin: I know where they are. Let me meet IU and we will deal with this.

Tae: Don't let dad and mom know this. I want them to stay away of this situation.

Jin: We will do out best of this.

Danmi: I will kill she's familyyyy sooo excitiingggg. WHAT A HAPPINESSSS

Jin & Tae: So savage😑😑😑