"Suffer"

You drag IU to the dark room. That place that no one wants to enter. It is full of things that make you suffer. You in that room have killed more than on hundreds of people. After you get hurts by Jungkook & IU. Your happiness is seeing bad persons suffering and begging for you to stop.

IU: Let me go unless you want to die. I'm make sure that Jungkook kill you.

Danmi: Oh my babygirl why you're so fucking innocent. You know that he don't love you. He killing me is like killing himself

IU: Yes he do. He cheat on you because of me. He love me more than you.

Danmi: Stop dreaming princess. He love me. You make him suffer after I leave. You just want him because of money.

IU: Whatever you think. He love me. Unless he kill me. And he will never kill me!!!!!

Danmi: Princess. You try to kill me. When I broke up with your prince. I have that scar. Don't act innocent. Piece of shit.

IU: I'll make sure to kill you and your family after I go out of here.

Danmi: As I said We need to deal something. You are not going out of here. This will be your home sweet home.

IU: Spit it out. Talk. I need to leave. And this is not my house.

Danmi: You're not going anywhere. You and your brother and sister kill my Jin Oppa. I need to deal this with you. One life or another.

IU: He's dead. AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA KARMA BITCH

Danmi: You'll suffer. You can't die.

You drag IU to the chair and tie her hands and feet. And begin to slap her cheeks. After you see that is getting purple. Before uou can slap her once again someone call your name. You can recognize the voice.

Tae: Danmi stop! NOW!

Danmi: Stop yelling at me. I'm not a child.

Tae: Princess I'm sorry but you can't kill more people.

Danmi: If I want to. I can even kill you so just mind you bussines not mine.

Tae: Danmi! NOW.

Danmi: I won't. I'll make her suffer. She kill my Jin oppa. She makes me suffer alot. Why can't I?

Tae: You just can't do it right now. Just deal with her later. Father wants to meet you.

Danmi: WHAT NOW? Why you guys are so fucking annoying. Can't you solve your own problem.

You walk away slaming the door. But before leaving. You tell the security to keep eyes on IU.

"If I come back and IU is not there. You'll die. So keep your eyes on her." After that you leave to meet your father.

After 15 minutes. You reach your father company. You enter to the company and everyone was greeting at you. You walk to the elevator and see Jungkook there.

JK: Hey Danmi. Are you angry?

Danmi: Just a little bit. Don't worry. I'm fine. Where's my dad?

JK: Is on his office. Danmi can I ask you to go out this night?

Danmi: Yeah sure. Where you want to go?

JK: Surprise? I can't tell you right now. Can we interchange number?

Danmi: I thought that you still have my number.

JK: Oh yeah I just think that you change your number. I will pick you up at 8:00.

Danmi: Yeah sure see you at night. Love you.

JK: Did you said LOVE YOU!!!!!

Danmi: Can't I love my friend?? Okey I hate you.

JK: NO NO NO I LOVE YOU TOO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

Danmi: I'm just kidding don't take it to serious. You should look at your face 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

JK: So beautiful.....😍😍😍

Danmi: Did you say something?

JK: What me? Nope

After talking with Jungkook you go to your dad's office. You knock the door twice waiting for him to tell you to enter.

Dad: Come in

Danmi: Dad why are you calling me?

Dad: Me and your mom is leaving to Japan to take a rest.

Danmi: When and who long?

Dad: We are leaving tomorrow and we are back in 3 months.

Danmi: Why so long.... I will miss you alot....

Dad: You have Tae. You're not alone. And you need to take care of the company.

Danmi: Taehyung?! He is so fucking annoying. I don't want him.

Dad: Danmi...... You need to know that Tae is trying to help you and make you happy.

Danmi: I know dad. I love him.

Tae: I love you too Danmi.

Danmi: Why are you here?

Tae: Because I'm here to take you home. I suppose that you have to deal something with someone. 😈😈😈

Danmi: Oh yes yes yes. I almost forget. Dad I need to go. I'm sorry.

Dad: I understand you. I'll see you tomorrow at the airport.

Danmi: Okeyyyyy. Love you.

And with that you leave with Taehyung. Tae drive you home and you walk toward the room where IU was. You open the door and see her lying at the floor. Helpless. You seeing her like that make you happy.

IU: Can't you kill me instead making me suffer?

Danmi: Sweetie you know that seeing you suffering is making me happy inside???

Tae: Danmi someone come to meet you.

Danmi: Who?

Tae: Jungkook............

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I'm sorry to no update yesterday. I was sooooo busy. And thanks guys to read my story. I'll update 13 as soon posible.🖤💙🖤💙