"Kill her"

Tae: Jungkook....

Danmi: So you're going to disburb me everytime that I want to make someone suffer?

Tae: Is not my fault. Come on Jungkook is waiting for you.

Danmi: Stay here. And don't let her go.

Tae: I'll go with you. Leave her here. She can't scape. She's too weak right now.

Danmi: Fine.

You guys leave IU in the room and go to meet Jungkook. "So fucking handsome......"

JUNGKOOK POV.

I come to meet Danmi for the date but Tae says that she's doing something very important so he's gonna go for her. I follow him to see what's Danmi doing. He enter to a dark room and I see a very familiar face there. It is IU?!

They was torturing her and making her suffer.... I still like her. But just like a friend. I don't love her anymore. Now what I want is my Danmi back....

They was about to walk out and I rush out and sit down at the couch.

END POV.

DANMI POV.

I walk out with my alien(Taehyung) and see Jungkook sitting on the couch waiting for me.

Danmi: Kook what are you doing in here???

Jungkook: We are suppost to go out I think.

Danmi: Shit. I forget it. Sorry I was busy.

Jungkook: Busy killing someone?

WTF. Who tell him that. How he knows about that. You death glare Alien and he was in shook also. No words come out of his mouth. He stood there freeze.

Danmi: What are you talking about?

Jungkook: IU😏😏😏.

Danmi: Wants her back?

Jungkook: Ofcourse I don't. But she's brother and sister yes.

Danmi: So they ask you to convice me and give your IU back?

Jungkook: Yes they do but is not my IU anymore. Unuseless bitch.

Danmi: I thought that you "LOVE HER". You says in an sarcastic tone.

Jungkook: Correction. "I LOVED HER".

Danmi: So? Wants her back?

Jungkook: I just want to know reason why you're doing this to her.

Danmi: So you care about her.

Jungkook: She is just a friend for me, don't misunderstand.

Danmi: Reasons? I think you know. 😡

Jungkook: But I don't. Will you tell me?

Danmi: She stoole my husband. She and she's family kill my brother. She even tried to kill me. Isn't those reasons?

Jungkook: I never expect that she's like this..... Danmi-ah I love you.

Danmi: I know you do. But you don't deserve to forgive.....

Jungkook: I know I don't what do you want me to do. To deserve your forgiveness.... Please.... I need you back. I miss you. I miss all of you.

Danmi: You shouldn't be like that at the begining. I change for you. I make myself to fall in you. I even love you more than myself. But you're the one that makes me hate myself for loving you.

Jungkook: I'm sorry my love. When I realize that I need you. I look for you. But.... I didn't find you.... I know you maybe are with your brothers but they don't let me see you.

Danmi: You don't deserve my forgiveness. Unless.....

Jungkook: Unless what?

Danmi: Kill her. And I will be yours again.

Jungkook: You sure? Don't want to let her live?

Danmi: Why would I? Should I?

Jungkook: If you want to. I'm capable to do everything to win your heart once again.

Danmi: So kill her. And help me kill her family.

Jungkook: Let us play a little bit with her and then finish her.

Danmi: So you are capable ehh....

TO BE CONTINUED.....