Something wrong PT2

"The sun is up and shine in your window as you got up. You go and take a shower"

                 👇👇👇Outfit👇👇👇

 "You was looking for Jungkook but you notice that he has already gone, You decide to call Baekyung

 "You was looking for Jungkook but you notice that he has already gone, You decide to call Baekyung. Your babyboy or may I say best friend"

ON THE PHONE📞📞📞

Danmi: Baby boyyyyy
Baek: Ey yo princess. How are you doing?
Danmi: Not too good. Not in the mood.
Baek: Want to go out???
Danmi: I want to eat. I'm starving 😡😡
Baek: I'm going to get you. So wait me
Danmi: Just be fast. Before I go and punch you.
Baek: Don't be too savage. I'm on my way.

After 15 minutes Baekhyun takes you to the near cafe.

Waiter: Hello Miss & Mr. Want to order some food?
Danmi: Yeah sure. I want pancake with bacon and americano please.
Baek: Same but with Late.
Waiter: Ok. Thanks.

"So how are doing with that Jungkook? Baek ask

"Maybe good? Maybe bad? I don't know.
"What happend? If he do something bad to you I will kill him" He ask confused

"He have been very cold with me and he come home very late or sometimes he didn't come" You says sadly
"There's something wrong. Maybe he's cheating"
"I don't think so, I trust him" You says confidently
"Remember how was he before. Playboy and fuckboy and once a playboy always playboy. You need to think about that and you know it"
"He changed and I trust him. So don't complain"
"Maybe he did or maybe not."

After talking you guys eat and pay the meal before you leave you see something that you never think that you'll see. JUNGKOOK WITH IU?!

"Danmi what are you look---------" " WTF is happening why Jungkook is with that bitch?!" Baekhyun says angrily.
'I hate her......" You murmuded to youself.

Flashback....

Authonim POV.

IU have been bullying Danmi for a long time. Only because Danmi was a nerd. Until the last year of highschool Danmi decide to change. In just 2 months Danmi has been with 20 boys. She was a total badass and playgirl, some of those boys tried to suicide theirselves because Danmi play with them. Ofcourse she didn't give a fck.

???: Hey bitch!
Danmi: Ohh well well well let's we see here. IU the bitch of the school.
IU: You are very wrong my girl. I'm the queenka of the school.
Danmi: Queenka my ass. Get the fck out of here. I'm not a mirror so you don't have to see me all the day. I know I'm beautiful but I does not match with you witch. 🖕
IU: Whatever. I just come to tell you that Jungkook is mine. So you know what to do.
Danmi: Are you serious?! WOWWWWW I think that he'll be mine so soon. And let me tell you something.

You walk toward her and whisper:
TONIGHT 7:00PM in Maduc hotel someone is waiting for you and he will rape you I'm sorry I mean will make you massage.

But you decide to change just for Jungkook because you really love him. You change into a very sweet and kind person. After the highschool finished Jungkook declarate his love to you at first you was very in shook but obiously you acepted it.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Baekhyun-ah, I want to leave...."
"Let's go princess"

When you arrive you just laid down on the couch and start thinking if he was cheating on you.

"Is he cheating on me with that IU? Maybe not. I trust him he love me and I know it. But why? Why is he with IU? UGHHHHH SO FCKNG😡😡😡 ANNOYING! You mentally slap yourself to being like this.

"JUST FORGET IT DANMI IS NOTHING. Maybe IU is his friend but why are he in Seoul he suppose to be in Busan?"

JUNGKOOK POV

My flight with IU to Busan is 10:00AM so we decide to eat something before going.

"Babe, is that Danmi?" She says confusly.🤔🤔🤔🤔
"I told her to not cheat on me, but well why would I care" 😒😒😒
"She looks happy with that guy. Well nevermind why would us care about her." She says annoyingly.
"Yeah let her laugh for now. She'll get a divorse very soon."😈😈😈

To be continued........