"I need you"

You get off. And take a bath you wear something very nice to meet that someone.

You go downstair and see Jungkook sitting on the couch

You go downstair and see Jungkook sitting on the couch. You look at your brother and he didn't notice you. He is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. You walk toward the kitchen and hug him from behind.

Tae: Oh, you're awake finallyyyyyyyyy.

Danmi: Is he is that someone that is waiting for me?

Tae: Jungkook need to talk with you princess.

Danmi: But I don't want to😒😒😒

Tae: Just for a moment. So don't worry I'm here for you.

Danmi: Fine....

You walk toward the couch and trow yourself at the couch.

Danmi: so what you want to talk about?

JK: Are you okay?

Danmi: I'm fine..... How about you?

JK: I'm not okay without you.... Can I have you back? I need you, I regret everything. I know what I do before is wrong. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Danmi: Once a cheater....

JK: Always cheater.... I know but I regret everything. I know I'm wrong. Please give me a "SECOND CHANCE"

Danmi: You don't deserve a secon chance. You need to know that what you do isn't correct. You hurts me. You make me hate myself for loving you.

JK: Please... Forgive me. Once one more chance I promise you I won't be like before. I change when I realize that I need you. I can start with 0. I'll be a good boyfriend and good husband... I will win your heart with my sincery actions.

Tae: Danmi accept him. You don't know how much he ask me to see you. That Jungkook is so fucking annoying. He call me everyday. Follow me everyday and even come to my office every single day to ask me if he can see you. That he wants to apologize and whats you back. He is so fucking annoying just acept him already. I don't want him to follow me. That's so weird. he is a fking stalker.

Danmi: Why you like to tell your documental of 3 hours just for telling me to forgive him. You're also annoying.

Tae: Just forgive him already. Are you trying to torture me or something?

Danmi: I can't forgive you so easily. You need to start from zero. We can be common friends. Under in one condition.