Caught in a Lie

Things has getting worst. You act like nothing is happening but it hurts. Everything was like an fairy tail. Too much fantasy and imagination. That Jungkook wasn't be one that you meet before. Now he is an "CHEATER".

You decide to divorse with him. You already have the document. And you already sign them. One signature of that jerk and you will be single again. And taht means PARTYYYYYYY

You decide go to Jungkook's office. And give the documents to him. It hurts you, but you need to do it. You take an quick shower and wear something nice.

Outfit 😱😱😱😍😍😍

Makeup:

You take your keys and drive to your dad's company

You take your keys and drive to your dad's company. Where Jungkook's office at. After 10 minutes you arrive and get it. Everyone was greeting at you. And you smile back. You was heading to Jungkook's office but you hear moans. Guess what. That bitch again.

You kick the door and it opens. They are in shoock. And you just say:

"GET DRESS. I GET A BIG GIFT TO YOU. AND I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU HONEY" After you say that you walk outside to you dad's office. You knock the door and get in.

Dad: Oh! What a surprise see you in here my girl.
Danmi: Dad I miss you and mommy.
Dad: I know I know. You want to have dinner tonight with us?
Danmi: Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I need to do something.
Dad: Yeah sure. Come tomorrow.
Danmi: Sure sure dad.

After talking with your dad you go to Jungkook's office and see they waiting for you. IU still in Jungkook's lap. You enter and he gently pull she in the other chair.

JK: This is a----. You cut him off before he can say something more.
Danmi: I know what are you trying to say. You want to say that is an misunderstanding. Well misunderstanding my ass. Don't you think, that you talk too much bullshit?
IU: You don't have the rights to talk him like that. He don't need you in his life
Danmi: And you don't have the rights to exist. And you think that I need a cheater in my life? You're very wrong girl. I'm a independent woman. So shut the fuck up if you want to live tomorrow. Sucking every man's dick is fun right? Such a totally bitch.
IU: I hate you. Fucking Danmi. Don't you think that you're a fucking whore who no one wants you?
Danmi: I know. And I think that you confuse me and yourself cuz the real whore here is YOU. "A smirk appear on your face"
JK: So what do you want. Danmi just spit it out.
Danmi: So. I know this a week before. I don't even know why I'm so fool loving you. I care about you. I love you more than myself and you betray me like this.
JK: No one tell you to do that. You are the only stupid. Who want it in that way.
Danmi: Yes I'm. But one thing You'll fuck yourself of your own.

You threw the documents on the table. And Jungkook look at you confused.

Danmi: Sign them.
JK: What are these?
Danmi: What you want a long time ago. You want to divorse me right? Then sign them.
IU: FINALLY. Finally I don't need to share my Jungkook. With this bitch.
Danmi: IU-ah are you stupid? Or you need a doctor. First at all the bitch here is you and I'm not your mirror; Last night when Jungkook was not with you. Didn't you go and fuck a guy???
JK: Is that real?
IU: Don't listen at her. That's no true.
Danmi: Thank you Jungkook for sign them. And if you don't trust me... See this.

You threw some photos of IU and another guy fucking yesterday at night. (Don't ask me how danmi has that. She has her ways to get that)

JK: Totally bitch. Danmi I know you use photoshop now get out of here.
Danmi: Waterver you think. If you don't believe me then look for that guy. He will tell you everything. And how he enjoy it.

You get closer to Jungkook's ear and whisper: "There's more of IU that you don't know. I know everything. Daddy, You'll regret cheating on me. Your kitten will be the same badass of the past." And with that you leave..... You go to your brothers house......

What would happend next?
Would Jungkook believe in Danmi?
What would do IU?
What would happend to the brothers if they know it?
Will IU get revenge?

Let's find out in the next chapter.....

To be continued...👑👑👑🖤🖤🖤