"What's going on"

JIN POV....

Something is going wrong with Danmi. She always come late, she's no answering my calls. I don't know what's going on with her. Are she in drugs again? Are she killing again? FUCK YOU KIM SEOKJIN she quit it, she says that she wouldn't do that again. Are she with Kook? Are they dating again? So many questions float on my mind. I need to find out. I need help, but Taehyung is not here. He go to enjoy himself fucking girls and playing with them. I'm waiting that one day he change. I know him, he wouldn't change is too dificult to make him change. I need help so I'll make sure that he come back unless he wanto die. 

CALLING TAEHYUNG....

JIN: YAH! ugly ass where are you?

TAE: Enjoying?

JIN: Get your ass back tomorrow or you'll see consequences.

TAE: Can you just let me enjoy? I'm happy right now. You are so fucking annoying.

JIN: I'm your older brother and I'm not calling you to comeback for nothing. Are you happy just taking girls virginity? 

TAE: Yes I do and? Why are you calling me then? 

JIN: I need you to help me with Danmi asshole.

TAE: WHAT HAPPEND TO HER, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER. "He says yelling and screaming like a phsyco."

JIN: Stop yelling at me. And I don't do anything to her. When you get your ass here I'll tell you everything so make sure you are in home tomorrow at 7 unless YOU DIE.

TAE: I will.

END CALL...

So fucking done with this fuck boy. What can I do with him. Things become complicated Mom and Dad is in Japan I don't want to bother them. 

END JIN POV

DANMI POV...

I have been busy. Searching IU and her family everywhere, I always go home very late is just because I spend my time at the bar. I just want to drink and forget everything. I didn't pick up Jungkook's and Jin's calls and don't text them. I want to avoid them. I just need to focus in what I'm doing. I'm not regreting anything, I need to find them. I just protecting them away from others. I don't want my family in danger. 

Jin is calling me again. When I realize is already midnight. I decide to pick up the call.

ON THE PHONE....

JIN: Princess where are you?

DANMI: Umm on a place? What do you want?

JIN: What do I want? WHY AREN'T YOU COMING HOME. IS ALREADY 2 A.M.

DANMI: Stop yelling at me. I'm going just calm down.

JIN: I give you 10 minutes to arrive. So get your ass.

END CALL....

He sound very mad I need to go home. I can't believe that he yell at me is the first time. I know why I know him very well.

After 10 minutes I arrive home I can see Jin infront of the door waiting for me. I looks mad those glare can kill a person. I walk toward the door and Jin is holding his anger.

"I'm sorry Oppa" I says avoiding his eye contact.

"Why you are arriving late?" He says

"I' m just.... clubing yeah just clubing" I says smiling at him.