"Jungkook....."

JUNGKOOK POV..

The relationship between Danmi and me is going alright. We are friends. I miss her alot Jin hyung told me that is something wrong with Danmi, he ask me to help him to find out. Obiusly I will help Jin hyung. I don't want anyone to touch my Danmi. I need to bring her back, I need her again, and ofcourse she will be mine again. I'll propose her again. I ask Jin adn Tae to help me with that. I was scared that they wouldn't but it took me in surprise they acept to help me. They told me that Danmi still love me and she miss me alot. So I will make a step before I lose her again. I will ask her to be my girlfriend and my future wife. And this time I'm not letting her go.

I decide to go and see Danmi since the last time I see her is 1 month ago. I miss her AF. Before I go to Danmi's house I go and buy Danmi's favorite flowers. I remember that she love Black roses. She says that she love them because it represent "Elegance and Mistery". I buy her a bouquet of beautiful black roses. I hope that she will like it.

 I hope that she will like it

I arrive at Danmi house I ring the door and her maid open the door. Looking with a shook face.

Jungkook: Hi Keyla where is Danmi.

Keyla: Hi sir. Emmm Danmi is in her room. 

Jungkook: I will go upstair. And where is my Hyungs?

Keyla: They are in a business trip. They says that they will go back in one week.

Jungkook: They leave Danmi alone?

Keyla: Yes sir.

Jungkook: Good, I will go now.

Keyla: Ok sir.

I leave Keyla downstair and walk toward Danmi's bedroom. I knock her door. 

KNOCK KNOCK.

END POV.

DANMI'S POV...

I was peacefully watching my drama but someone knock my door. I think that is Keyla since we are the only one in home so I tell her to come inside. But it took me in surprise it wasn't Keyla. JUNGKOOK?!?!?!?!?! What are he doing in here? Are he sick? 

Jungkook: Hi Danmi.....

Danmi: What are you doing in here Kook?

Jungkook: I bring you Roses. I know that you love black roses.

Danmi: WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW. ROOOSSSSEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Danmi: I'm not okay. These roses are so fucking beautiful. I love them, wait a second how did you know that I love black roses. Are you a stalker or something? Are you spying me?