Finding Out

After yesterday you couldn't sleep, and start thinkin about what you see yesterday. You was thinking and your phone start to ring.

ON THE PHONE.

Danmi: Who is it?! Go die and don't disturb me.
???: Hey, girl calm down. I'm Rosé your bestfriend.
Danmi: I'm sorry honey. Emm why are you calling me at 7 in the morning.
Rosé: Les't go to the mall the girls want to see you. We miss you.
Danmi: Ohhhhh. Sure I'm there at 8:30.
Rosé: okey see you.

After talking to Rosie you go and take a shower and go your makeup and hair.     👑Outfit👑 👑Makeup👑

     👑Outfit👑 👑Makeup👑

"BABYYYY I'M COMINGGGGGG"

You get in and begin to drive

You get in and begin to drive. After 20 minutes you arrive and see the girls.

"AY YOOOO HOTIE" Lisa says in a teasing tone.
"Stop teasing me you're so fucking annoying" You says as you roll your eyes.
"Stop it and let's go" Jisoo says desesperatly.
"Wait a second, where is Rosé?" Jennie says looking for Rosie.
"BUUUUUU I'M HERE JAA CATCH YOU"
All of you except Rosé: 😑😑😑😑😒😒😒😒😧😧😧😧

You was talking and laughing with the girls until you see a very well-known face it was.......

Rosie: Danmi-ah is that your Jungkook?
Jennie: Why is he with that IU
Lisa: They look like they are dating.
Jisoo: Wait a second! They just KISS???????!!!!!!!!!

Danmi: I know it.......

After that you run to your car leaving the girls on the mall in shook. You don't know where to go. You don't want to see Jungkook and don't want to go home. So you decide to go to your brothers apartment.

You knock the door many times.

Tae: I'M COMING. ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU.

Tae open the door and see you crying. See you like that. Hurts him.

Jin: WHO IS IT?!
Tae: Hyung come here. RIGHT NOW.
Jin: What Hap---

You run to Jin embraces and hug him tight and sobbing. And you cry very hard in his chest. He didn't says a thing just let you cry.

Tae: May I know what happen to you my girl?
Jin: Let her calm down first.

JUNGKOOK POV

I come back to Seoul and decide to stay on night with IU. We decide to go in the mall to walk. I suddenly see Danmi. She saw me with IU kissing and run away.

"FCK. I messed it up this time" You says worried.
"What happend" IU says confused
"Danmi saw us. I need to explain this before her dad know it. I'm sorry honey I need to go"
"Don't worry Daddy just go"
"Thanku babe you're better than that stupid Danmi"

After that I call Danmi for explain bullshit. But she didn't pick up the phone it was Taehyung.

END POV.

Tae: Hello?
JK: Why are you with Danmi's phone I want to talk with her.
Tae: Why is she crying what did you do to her.
JK: I don't know.......
Tae: I'll tell her to call you. Now I need to go.
JK: Fine......

After you calm down a little bit your brothers try to ask you what happend.

Jin: My princess don't cry. You know that i don't like it.
Tae: Look at me honey. LOOK AT ME.

You chuckle a little

You chuckle a little. He's your sunshine always make you laugh when you're sad.

Jin: So baby. What happend?
Danmi: I can't tell you right now. You'll know after I make my decision.
Tae: What are you talking about?
Danmi: You'll see. I need to go I call you later. And this time I will take my revenge.
Brothers: Fine. Take care.

After that you go home and see JK on the couch. You didn't want to talk with him. You just ignore him and go to your room. But he suddenmy call your name.

Jk: Danmi. Why you ignore me. That's not your style.
Danmi: What do you want. So now you care why I'm ignoring you. 
Jk: Why are you talking me like that.
Danmi: Why are you cheating on me?
Why are you with IU? Why? WHY?
Jk: Look this is an misunderstanding.
Danmi: WOW I like your misunderstanding. So you're kissing her because you want.
Jk: Baby listen.
Danmi: Babe your ass. I take care of you. I worry about you. I can't sleep thinking about you. I always call you because I don't know if you eat well and you give me this like an answer. I love you with all of my heart Jungkook. This is not fair.
Jk: Just give me time and I'll prove you that I really love you.
Danmi: Blah blah blah. Whatever you says. Cuz all of those words that come out of your mouth is lies for me.