"Bring her back"

"Everything was so perfect. Torturing IU every day, happy with my family. My Jin oppa is back. Nothing can destroy this happiness inside of me. Having my family complete was the thing that I dreamed more. Jungkook have been nice to me, we go out sometimes. He is trying hard to win my heart again. I'm happier than before, but I still heartless and cruel. I remind to myself everyday. I can't be like before, that friendly and kind Danmi is gone, and never coming back"

But I fell something wrong in those days. Someone was following me from my house to the office, like spying me 24/7 I wanto know who is it but I couldn't. Everytime that I tried to find out that man always disappear. Someone shout my name and interupts my thoughts. I turn my head and Jin hit my neck.

Danmi: OUCH!!!!! What's wrong with you. You says angrily about to kick him.

Jin: HEY. Stop there don't move, You know who many times I shout your name and you didn't answer me. I even call you and text you. You know how worried I was? Looking for you everywhere, I think someone kinap you or  something happend to you. "The disappointment and angry write on his forehead"

Danmi: I'm sorry Oppa I was so concentrated thinking about those days.

Jin: Are you talking about what you tell me last night?

Danmi: Yeah.....

FLASHBACK.....

I was walking to my house and I felt that someone was following me behind and turn around and a tall man was standing right there in front of me. Smirking at me. He tried to grab my wrist but I'm fast than him and kick him on his private part. You have an evil smile on your face. You take out your gun and point it on his head.

"Who send you babyboy? You know who I am right?" You wait for an asnwer.

"Please don't kill me, I have family I have child, I truely sorry about what I do" He says with weak voice.

"Who send you? What you want from me?"

"I don't know. Boss tell me to bring you to his place. I never see his face" He says while getting up.

"Go now. I'm being nice to you, and tell your boss if he want to meet me then do it himself and not this kind of childish things" You says with an annoying face.

"Thank you" He says and run away.

You get home and go to Jin's room you knock his door twice and get in and see Jin with his boxers.

Jin:  OH MY HOLY SHIT DANMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!!!

Danmi: Come on oppa you have underpants I have seeing you naked of godness sake.

Jin: Well that's right. Well what are you doing in here?

Danmi: I want to talk with you. Can I?

Jin: Yeah why not. What happend??

Danmi: Oppa I think something might happend.

Jin: Why? Did someone do something to you? I'll make sure he or she pay.

Danmi: Is not that. In these days I felt that someone is following me. And few minutes ago I was walking to home and a tall man aproach me trying to knock me down. He says that his boss tell him to bring me to him but he doesn't know who is that boss.

Jin: That's very weird? You see that man's face?

Danmi: I couldn'd he had a mask on him.

Jin: Well I will go out with you everyday until I found out who is that boss alright?

Danmi: Thak you Oppa I love you.