Chapter 21

The next morning....

The sunlight reflects on my face, the pain run through my body and the pain go through my heart. I can't believe that I gave my body to that jerk. I'm so ashamed of myself I hate myself for doing that, I feel that I cheat on Jungkook. I realize that nothing can be like before. I cheat on him, I gave myself and open myself for that jerk. Jungkook will not forgive me. Why didn't at least try to fight, why didn't I do my least effort. I can't forgive myself.

I drag myself to the bathroom and wash myself. I took a long bath, after 1 hour and a half I go out and dress myself. I was wondering how Sehun know my size of my cloths. That's amazing.

Outfit:

You walk out and Sehun's maid greet at you

You walk out and Sehun's maid greet at you. You just smile back and walk toward the dinning room and there is. The famous kinapper Oh-Sehun. What a beautiful day right? He look at you with those suppose to be inocent eyes and you just take a sit without looking at he.

SH: Why are you dress like that? Are you trying to seduce me?

DM: Very funny Oh-Sehun. So my long jeans and long sleeve jacket is seducing you. And when the girls wear kind of open and sexy outfit what you call them? A beautiful inocent girl?

SH: Are you probably jealous?

DM: Jealous my ass, I just feel bad for those suppose to be inocent girls.

SH: Can't you talk to me with more love and more soft? Do you need to be that savage with me?

DM: Yes I need and I will never talk soft to you. You need to know and understand something. I don't want to be with you. I just don't want to.

SH: I don't care if you don't want to just accept the reality, you'll be with me forever and ever.

DM: Whatever. You're so fucking annoying I'm telling you if don't know. Now let me eat, and don't disturb me.

SH: What------

DM: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT.

You was about to throw the knife at him, and before you do that he run away. And you shout:

"WHY DID YOU RUN? ARE YOU SCARE CHICKEN?"

You finish eating and sit on the couch and watch some K-dramas. Suddenly someone broke the door and enter. And you just look at the man with a boring look. Sehun run downstair with a gun on his hand pointing at the man.

The man take off his mask. And I was in shook. JEON JUNGKOOK?!?!?!?!!? What are he doing in here huh? Can't he be more gentle with the door? Why so agressive?

SH: Well well well. Look who we have here. The handsome Jeon Jungkook.

JK: Long time not see dickhead. How have you been? Specially with my girl.