Move on.

"Love? Is that exist? True love? Or all of this is a lie?"
_________________

"She love you more than herself and you make her hate herself for loving you"
_________________

JUNGKOOK POV.

Why I feel lonely? I have IU with me. What Danmi says is real? That IU is cheating? And fucking with many boys? Ughhhh I just feel so confuse. Why I'm feeling like this?

IU:Baby, what are you thinking?
JK: Nothing. I'll be back I need to get something at home.
IU: Don't take too long.

You leave IU and drive to your house. And what a surprise seeing Danmi there. But packing her cloths.

Jk: What are you doing?
Danmi: You have eyes. You can see what I'm doing.
JK: why are you packing your cloths.
Danmi: isn't it obious? I'm moving out?
JK: But why?
Danmi: You already sign the documents we already divorce so I'm leaving this fucking house for you and that whore so don't complain.
JK: Danmi..... I'm sorry. "WTF is going on? Why I said that"
Danmi: Get lose. You're so fucking annoying. Ughhh.

END POV.

DANMI POV.

I live with my brothers now. Everything has change and I need to forget him. I need to hate him.

Tae: Danmi-ah......
Danmi: Yes?
Jin: Are you okay?
Danmi: I'm good. Why you ask?
Jin: You look like an different person...
Tae: Those eyes looks cold. Heartless. Emotionless. You don't smile anymore. You look exactly like before.
Jin: Promise me, don't be like before.... We dosen't want you lile that.
Tae: We want you like the one that cheer us up. No that bitchy Danmi......
Danmi: Why you guys always like this?
Why you guys knows what I want to do? You know that is annoying? I'm sorry oppa. But I'll be exactly what I'm before.
Jin: I know that you don't want to be hurt again, but don't do that.
Danmi: You know that I won't listen to you so don't try.
Tae: But----

After that you leave. You call the girls to go with you at the club. You decide to wear something very open. Because you'll change into that bitch of before.

Outfit:

What will happend with Danmi?Will she get revenge?What will happend at the club?

Will she get revenge?
What will happend at the club?

I'm very sorry for not update yesterday. But I was really busy.