The end?

Danmi POV..

I wake up tied on a chair, on a dark place it looks like a room. I'm trying to analize what happed how I end up in here? Then I remember Sehun took me, I try to get rip of the rope but someone enter. The tall man walk towards me and cut the rope. I can't see his face, he has a mask covering his face. He left and the jerk come in.

???: Finally, my babygirl is awake. I miss you so damm much baby.

Danmi: The jerk of all the time is back.

Sehun: Can't you be more lovely to your future husband?

Danmi: Husband my ass dumbass. Now let me go.

Sehun: Why would I? When we was together don't you remember what I told you?

Danmi: Why do I need to remember those bullshits? 

Sehun: I told you that wherever you are I'll find you. I'll bring you back with me. And you'll be mine again. You can't run away babygirl.

Danmi: Yours??? Dream it bastard, I'll never be yours.

Sehun: Oh I see you are so inlove with other guy. Why we don't kill him and make you fall inlove with me again?

Danmi: DON'T EVER TOUCH HIM.

Sehun: WHY YOU LOVE HIM SO DAMM MUCH. 

Danmi: He's everything what I have now. He love me more than you think. You just take me like an sex toy Sehun. I'm not your toy and I will never be. He love me Sehun He's not like you.

Sehun: You are totally wrong, He cheat on you, he just love IU he don't love you and he will never love you like you do. You need to know the reality of the things.

Danmi: IU my ass that bitch will never get my man. He's mine and only mine. Yes he cheat on me but he regret that, We can't live without each other. 

Sehun: You need to forget him because you love me, you can only love me. I'm your one and only. Forget everything about him and come with me. I'll love you with all of my heart.

Danmi: I'll never forget him. He helps me to forget YOU and You?? Love??? Love for you is only bullshit, things that are in your mind is money and play with girls, love for you dosen't exist.

Sehun: You'll see babygirl. You'll marry me so soon. And your man pray to God that he still alive.

Danmi: I promise to God that one day you'll get what you really deserve.

KNOCK KNOCK

???: Can I come in?

Sehun: Yes 

???: Sehun-ahhhhh.

Sehun: What do you want? Don't bother me don't you see that I'm busy right now?

???: Oh I see that bitch Kim Danmi.

Danmi: Bitch???? Go and look at the mirror and you'll see who is the bitch here.

Sehun: What are you doing in here just get the fuck out.

IU: I'm back to get my man.

Sehun: Who?? You what?

IU: Jeon Jungkook.

Danmi: Dream it honey. He forget you a long time ago. Now he's mine and only mine.

IU: You fucking bitch, if you didn't appear in our relationship we can be marry right now, you destry my future and stole my man.

Before you could say a word she slap you very hard making you lose your balance and fall on the floor, you know very well she left an handmark across your face. She was ready to give another slap but Sehun push her away. I try to stand up but I couldn't my legs are shaking I fell tired, Sehun run towards me and hug me on his embraces. Sehun carry you to the couch next to that chair that you were tied and lay you down. He walks to IU and give a slap on her cheeks you can see her cheek turning to red, she was in shook she can't believe that Sehun slap her.