"Why you leave me?"

*I'm so sick of this fake love*
*I need you, I love you*
🖤🖤🖤
______________

??? POV.

"Hi girl" She says while pointing a gun in your head.

Danmi: Who are you? What do you need?
Eunha: I'm Eunha IU's sister. 
Danmi: Oh, that bitch sister, what do you want? Do I owe you something?
Eunha: LUCASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HERE NOWWWWWWW.
Lucas: What? Ohhh you are the girl.
Danmi: Did you guys need something?
Lucas: OMG look at that beauty, don't be so savaje it dosen't match with that beautiful face. 
Jungkook: Who are you guys? What do you need from her. 
Eunha: Just shut up I don't need you. Oh wait a second aren't you IU's boyfriend?
Jungkook: Maybe? I don't know. 
Danmi: Jungkook get in to the car. I can handle this. 
Jungkook: But-----.
Danmi: NOW. 
Lucas: We need to clear this. You have to come with us or you die.
Danmi: Why  I have to? Let's make it in the funniest way, I'll kill you first and I help your sister to drag your bodies to her house. I'm going to line you like a gift to her. She'll be happy. I PROMISE.
Lucas: So savage I love it.
Eunha: So you mean that you won't come with us.
Danmi: So smart I like you.
Lucas: We will take you by force then. "He says while taking out a gun pointing directly to you head"

END POV.

KIM'S BROTHERS POV.

We was looking for Danmi, we call her but she didn't pick up and we decide go to were her's gang at. And they says taht Danmi go out and they heard that she goes to Han River to meet someone. We go over there and see her standing there while a boy is poiting a gun on her head.

Tae: DANMIIIIIIII
Jin: Get off jerk. "He push Lucas away and punch him. And Tae slap Eunha at her right cheek"
Lucas: You'll regret that.

END POV.

DANMI POV.

Lucas want to shot you but you didn't feel scare.

Danmi: I'm not scare honey. You kill me and you won't get anything.
Lucas: But if that what IU want. I can kill you in any moment.
Eunha: Princess. You hurt my sister and you need to pay for that.
Danmi: Honey I don't even give a fuck. She stole my boyfriend. And I didn't do anything to her. So don't try me baby.

Eunha pull the trigger she was about to shot you. You was mentally prepare to get shot. But you didn't feel anything. You open your eyes and you see Jin oppa infront of you. Your eyes full of tears and knee down to him.

Tae: HYUNGGG!!!!!
Danmi: Tae call the ambulance.
Tae: I'm calling.

You take a death glare to them. Ready to kill them, they ran away.

"I PROMISE TO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY" You shout.

They take Jin away and Tae get in the ambulance wuth him and you decide to drive to the hospital. When you get in to the car you see Jungkook inside. You forgot all that him is in your car.

Jungkook: Danmi-ah......
Danmi: Leave me alone please...
Jungkook: I'll go. Just don't do stupid things....
Danmi: I know now leave please.....

He walk away and you begin to drive. With all speed you get in to the hospital and see Tae crying.....

"Danmi-ah..... He leave us....." He says.......
"Tae... is not time of joke, I need him...."
Your tears already fell down.

Tae: I'm not joking princess........
Danmi: Let me see him...
Tae: Get in to the room.....

You get in to the room and you see Jin lying on the bet. Looking very pale.... He left me... Alone....

Danmi: Oppa.... don't leave me please... I need you.... I promise you, I'll get revenge. After that you leave. Ignoring Taehyung and walk to your car. You drive to the mountain turn off your phone and try to relax yourself.

"OPPA I'LL GET REVENGE." "JUST FOR YOU, I MISS YOU, I NEED YOU & I ALWAYS LOVE YOU"

Revenge?
Killing would be part of your life?
How will Danmi's dad react?
Will Jungkook be forgiven?

TO BE CONTINUED.....