"Into Mafia things"

Jin POV.

After Danmi and Jungkook broke up. She has change completly, she's not that sweet & kind Danmi anymore. I don't know how to help her, she looks exactly like before. With that bitchy acttitude and playing around. Tae and me have thought in many ways to change her again, but ofcourse it dosen't work, she's avoiding us. I don't know why.

Tae: Hyung I think we have to do something.... She's getting worst day by day, all because that jerk. I can't keep the anger anymore. I want to punch him so bad.
Jin: Let's call that jerk. He made our princess like this, I need to get it back.

Jin take out his phone and call Jungkook. After a while he pick up.

Jungkook: Yeoboseyo? Jin Hyung?
Jin: Where are you? I need to talk with you. Is a urgency. I need you NOW.
Jungkook: But I'm...... "Daddy where are you???" A girl voice call Jungkook behind."
Jin: I see.... Once a cheater. Always cheater.
Jungkook: Hyung wait I meet you at the Jackssu Cafe. I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Jin: Fine I wait for you.

After hang up Jin call Taehyung and they go to Jackssu cafe. They wait 5 minutes and Jungkook appear.

Jungkook: Hyungs......
Tae: We'll not solve this problem here. I can't control my anger any longer.
Jin: Let's go outside.
Jungkook: Fine.... So what's the problem.
Jin: Why you cheat on my princess?
Tae: You know how much she loved you? She change herself just for you.
Jungkook: I---.
Jin: She love you more than herself. Now se hate herself for loving you.
Jungkook: I regret it Hyungs I want her back. Now I realize that I need her. I try many times to convince myself that she's not coming back. I don't deserve her. But I can't.
Tae: Too late. She change already. I don't even know how many boys are with her on the bed. I just know she go out everyday. Chilling with friends and fucking with guys just for fun.

Before Jungkook can said a word. Someone come and grab Jungkook's collar making he choke.

Baek: EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISHNESS NOW SHE IS NOT THE SAME.
Jin: Baekhyun LET GO.

Jin push Baekhyun away and calm him down.

Jin: What happend? What so suddenly?
Baek: Danmi......
Tae: WTF HAPPEN TO MY SISTER
Baek: Let me finish... She.....
Jungkook: She what for goodness sake
Baek: Danmi is into Mafia things..... Everyone at the gang is talking about the new mafia queen... When I go to see. She is Danmi who everyone talking about.
Tae: So you are in Mafia things too?
Baek: Yes I'm and my family is. But we never kill inocent people.
Jin: Why???? Why she have to be like this.....
Jungkook: Hyung I need to go... I'm sorry....
Jin: Just go. We don't care anymore.

END JIN POV.

JUNGKOOK POV

After hearing what Baekhyung says. I'm total in shook. I change her... All because of my selfishness. She won't be like before. I miss her... I miss her hug, her kiss, her food, her everything I don't even realize that I let go the girl that I love so fucking much. Now she's not the same. I make her hate herself. For loving me...... I Need to apologize but... Will she forgive me?

I call Danmi many times and she dosen't pick up. She always decline my calls and that hurts. All memories flowns on my head. The calls that she do because she worry about me. Meanwhile I'm cheating in her. I decide to call again not expecting that she'll pick up but she do.

END POV.

DANMI POV.

I'm chilling with my gang. And suddenly recive a call. As not expecting it was Jungkook I decide to decline his calls but he call me almost 20 times and I decide to pick up.

Danmi: Hello?
Jungkook: Danmi -ah
Danmi: Oh hi babyboy. Why are you calling me?
Jungkook: Can I meet you? Just once... I have something important to tell you. Just this time. Please.....
Danmi: Ohh I see now you want to meet me. Okey fine. I wait you in Han river. In 15 minutes.
Jungkook: Okey okey Thanku.

After taking the call I decide to drive to Han River...

Chanyeol: Where are you going my queen?
Danmi: I'm out to solve some problems.
Chanyeol: Want me and the gang go with you.?
Danmi: Absolutly nope. I can handle that us just meeting someone.
Chanyeol: Fine Don't take long.
Danmi: I will.

You drive with full speed to Han river. And did give a fuck about the police. Ofcourse you don't care. Because they can't do anything to you. They are scare of you.

After arrive you decide to have a walk enjoying the view. But one tap on your shouder broke the view. As expecting Jeon Cheater.....

Danmi: Hey babyboy.
Jungkook: You change.... A lot......
Danmi: I know right I'm pretty than before.
Jungkook: You're more confident now and ofcourse more prettier.
Danmi: So what you want to talk about?.
Jungkook: I want to apologiz-----

Before he finish talking we hear a gunshot. And you guys are confuse in what happend.... After that you see a very familiar girl in front of you holding a gun. And it was......

Who is the girl???
What will happend to Danmi & Jungkook?
Will Danmi forgive Jungkook?
Find out on the bext chapter...

TO BE CONTINUED......