"Play girl again" "+18"

"I'm hurt, I'm alone, I'm depressed, I cry myself to sleep and I hate myself all because of you. BUT I hope you're doing okay because I LOVE YOU"
____________

You are in the club with the girls. Flirting with boys and drinking. You don't give a fuck. What you want is to forget and be like before. You was dacing in the dancefloor and you see an very handsome boy and he see you too. He was walking over here and looking at you straight in the eyes.

???: Hi babygirl. Are you alone?
Danmi: I'm with my friends what about you? Want me to stay with you?
???: I want to have fun.
Danmi: Your name?
Daniel: I'm Kang Daniel. Who about you?
Danmi: I'm Kim Danmi.
Daniel: Sooo we have a couple name. KD COUPLE.
Danmi: Very funny.
Daniel: Want to have some fun?
Danmi: Want kind of fun?
Daniel: You know, maybe that game that let me get inside of you.
Danmi: That sound's very funny.
Daniel: Let's go kitten. You're gonna like it.
Danmi: I know I will.....

You were about to leave. But someone grab your wrist.

Jungkook: Danmi......
Danmi: Oh babyboy. Let go I'm not yours anymore.
Daniel: Kitten... You know him?
Danmi: Him? Ofcourse I do. My handsome cheater.
Jungkook: Danmi-ah I'm sorry please come back......
Daniel: She's mine now. So get off.
Jungkook: Danmi----.
IU: Baby. What are you---.
Danmi: Hey girl. Controle your own boyfriend.
IU: Well well well. Let's see what we have here, a bitch finding men to fuck.
Danmi: Before you talk to me. Go and see yourself on the mirror. And you'll see who is that bitch.
Daniel: Princess let's go. We gonna have fun.

Daniel brings you to an very luxury hotel.

Daniel: Just you and me baby girl.

He look at you straight at the eyes full of lust and whisper at you. "I really want to fuck you right now, I promise you. You won't walk tommorow"

He kiss you very rough. He bit your lips for permision to enter his tongue. His tongue explore all the inches of your mouth. He kiss down at your neck leaving hickys. Kissing down at your jawline and your sweet spot. Getting down at you belly and took off your dress. He carry you to the bed and start kissing you again. His hand is tranvel all of your body.

He take off your shirt and undress himself. You can see the erection of his member.

Daniel: Don't stare babygirl. You'll feel it. And don't worry it will fit on you.

He enter you without advice and star thrusting you deep and fast. You were moaning a mess.

Danmi: Daniel-ahhhhhh.......
Daniel: Call me Daddy kitten.
Danmi: Daddy faster. I want more

He pull it out adn command. ALL FOUR. You do exactly what he says. He start thrusting more deep than before. You feel his member getting bigger. He slow down his movement.

Daniel: Baby I'm coming.....
Danmi: PULL IT OUT

He pull it put and came on all of you belly.

Daniel: I know that you enjoy it.
Danmi: Ofcourse I do.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I see Danmi at the club drinking and florting with boys. I don't know why but it hurts me alot. She was about to leave but I grab her wrist. Her action huts me alot. I just can see her leaving with that boy.........

I need to get her back. I regret everything.....

TO BE CONTINUE......