Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Kookie's day

It was an unusual morning in the BTS dorms. Jungkook wasn't using the morning of their very rare free day to slip into little space and the only one actually awake was Yoongi. And if you know how the free days in the BTS dorm are usually spend, you know how rare this is. 

Normally on a free day Jungkook would slip into little space very early and wake up everyone. Everyone but Yoongi that is. Because Yoongi would always sleep through the whole free day.  BTS had found very early on after they realised that Jungkook was a little, that this was the best way for them to spend a free day. Jungkook would be able to spend the whole day in little space and the others would have a lovely day playing with little Kookie and ofcourse spoiling him rotten. Yoongi would be able to sleep all day and stay in his room without people nagging him to come out and be 'social'.  And more importantly for Yoongi, he wouldn't have to see little Kookie. Yoongi hates littles and everything that has to do with littles. Or at least, that's what he told the members. 

So, why didn't they spend their free day like usual? Mostly because they were all just very very tired and Jungkook had decided the day before that he could better sleep till late then slip into little space early. Everyone in the dorm needed the extra hours sleep to catch up with the sleep they missed while having their last comeback. This was also the reason why nobody expected Yoongi, the member that slept the most by far, to be awake at 8am, ready to go to his studio. 

Yoongi had woken up at 8am so he could go to his studio without the members questioning why. After a quick (and small) breakfast, Yoongi packed all the stuff he was gonna need today. But it weren't very normal things he was packing. He was packing little things. Yoongi didn't hate littles, nor did he hate little Kookie. Yoongi didn't want to see Kookie in little space because it would trigger his own little space. You see, Yoongi is also a little, and has been ever since he came to Seoul to sell his own music. Meaning he already was a little even before he auditioned for bighit and became a member of BTS. He never told anyone that he was a little, and he wasn't planning on telling anyone anytime soon. That's also the reason why he was going to his study at 8am in the morning. He was planning on spending the day in little space, in his studio. Something he desperately needed to do.  Yoongi left a note on the kitchen table telling the members that he was in his studio and took a taxi to his studio. 

Around 10am the other members started to wake up. Jin was awake first and was completely confused when he didn't see Yoongi in his bed. He went down to look for Yoongi and to start making breakfast for the others. When he came into the kitchen and read the note Yoongi left, he was definintely confused but also happy that he didn't have to worry about his oldest dongsaeng. Hoseok and Jimin came into the kitchen at the same time and were also very confused by the note Yoongi left, but didn't bother to further think about it. Ever since Jungkook slipped into little space the first time and Yoongi made clear that he hated it, the relationship between Jimin and Yoongi had gone downhills. Jimin is Jungkooks main caregiver and seeing his little baby sad is something Jimin absolutely hates. Even though Yoongi acts completely normal towards Jimin and even spoils Jungkook more then any of the other members when Jungkook isn't in little space, Jimin still can't act normal back. Yoongi used to be Jimins favourite hyung but he never expected that Yoongi would be the one to hate little space. 

Jungkook was the last member in the kitchen. He was still big because he didn't want to annoy Yoongi with being little. "Mornin'" Jungkook said when he walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Jungkook-ah! Yoongi went to his studio this morning." Jimin said knowing that it was the information Jungkook needed to slip into his headspace. "DADAAAA" Kookie yelled happily when he heard he news. It was clear he had tried to stay big for Yoongi even though he was so close to slipping. "Kookie, indoors voice!" Jin scolded from the counter while Jimin picked up his little boy. "Heey Kookie, how have you been baby boy?" "Kookie good! Can I has nana pwease Dada?" "Of course angle, Jin, you heard our little prince!" "Doesn't he first need to say hi to the others?" "Hi Jinnie, Hi Seokie, Hi Taetae, Hi Joonie" Kookie said to everyone so Jin would give him his 'nana'. "Good job little one, here is your banana" "twank you Jinnie." 

"Kookie, what do you want to do today?" "Kookie wants to colow with Taetae!" It was no surprise that Kookie wanted to color with Taehyung since Taehyung was definitely the most creative of the caregivers. Coloring with Taehyung usally ended up in making some kind of 'modern art' as Taehyung loves to call it, or 'mess' as Jin prefers to call it. But since Jungkook hadn't been able to slip in around 2 weeks they let him color with Taehyung this time. 

After around 3 hours the living room looked like someone let a hurricane lose inside. There where crayons, glue, paper, markers, glitters and other craft shop things lying everywhere. "Dada, look! TaeTae and I made modewn awt!" Kookie said with a huge proud smile on his face. "Aw, little prince, it looks beautiful! Shall we put it in your room?" "YESSSS" "Inside voice Kookie" "Sawwy". Jin had walked into the living room with Jimin and was cooing at how proud and cute little Kookie was. "Taehyung, you are cleaning the living room, you know that right?" Taehyung, who had been smiling proudly also started to pout. "But... Hyung..." "No buts, you decided to make art again so you clean up." Taehyung sighed very loudly but started to clean. He had known from the start that he would have to clean up anyway. "Come little prince" Jin said, "lets put the art in your room with Dada and then take a bath." "Okii Jinnie, can I has puwple bubbels in bath?" "Of course you can baby boy!" 

One bath and a completely wet bathroom later Kookie was clean and sitting inbetween Hoseok and Namjoon, ready to watch his favourite movie. He had his favourite stuffie (a purple little bear) in his hand and his favourite pacifier in his mouth. Jimin put the movie on ("Caws! Caws! Dada can we pweaseeee watch Caws!")  and everyone started to relax. Days with little kookie were exhausting but also a lot of fun. At the end of the second movie ("Dadaaa, we has to watch Caws 2 too noww!") Yoongi came home and walked into the living room to see the other members all together watching the movie. "Hey hyung" Jimin said with a voice that left Yoongi to shiver. "H-hi Jimin-ah, I'm going upstairs." "Good." Yoongi ran to his room, not wanting anymore rejection from his members. He knew it was his own fault because he was acting like a dick to Kookie but he just couldn't help it. He really didn't want his members to know that he was a little too. They would never be able to look after 2 littles after all. 

"There was no need for that Jimin-ah" Namjoon scolded. Yes, he also didn't like the way Yoongi acted around little Kookie but he had also seen Yoongi's hurt face when he saw all of the members together without him. "But he acts like an idiot" Jimin said semi-angry. "I know, but didn't you see the look on his face? He was clearly hurt about seeing us all together without him." "I don't care! It's his own fault. If he could just act like a normal human being and a good hyung things like this wouldn't have to happen." "I know Jimin, but I still think there is more to it then him just hating littles" Jin said. "Even if there is more to it, it's been 2 years since Jungkook first slipped and he's still acting like a dick." "Language! and I know, I'll try to talk to him again, but don't expect anything to change." "Sorry, and I won't. I know he won't change." Jimin said with a cold voice. "Never say never" Namjoon reacted on that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes! English is not my first language!