Chapter 3

Chapter 3: a bad day

Yoongi knew from the moment he woke up that it was going to be a bad day, a very bad day. The events of the day before still dominated his feelings, but this time he wasn't sad, he was mad. Mad at his members for forgetting him and mad at himself, for being who he is. And when Yoongi is mad at himself, he gets grumpy, meaning that the others would have to deal with a grumpy Yoongi all day. Jin was usually the one who found out about Yoongi's grumpy days first. Waking Yoongi up was always a good way to find out in what kind of mood Yoongi was. "Yoongi-ah! Wake up! We have a photoshoot today!" "No, let me sleep and go away!" "Jeez, Yoongi, what's wrong with you? Yesterday you left for the whole day only to shut yourself in your room the moment you are back and now you are grumpy." "I'm fine! Now leave me alone." "No, because if I leave you alone, you won't wake up in time for the photoshoot!" "I don't care about the freaking photoshoot just let me sleep!" With a very deep sigh Jin decided to leave Yoongi for now and went to the kitchen. "Namjoon-ah" Jin said as soon as he entered the kitchen, "Can you please wake up Yoongi for me, he's having one of his grumpy days." "Wait, hyung, you couldn't wake Yoongi up?" "He was awake Hoseok-ah but he kept telling me to go away. That's why I want you to go wake him up, Namjoon. Yesterday he was also acting weird, so you should go talk to him. We don't want to repeat what happened 2 years ago." This time everyone paid attention to Jin. "Hyung, do you really think it's that bad again?" Jungkook asked scared. "No, I don't think it's that bad but it could get that bad if we don't do anything right now. And btw, Jimin-ah, you should appologize to Yoongi for what you said yesterday. He cried himself to sleep after that." "He did?" Jimin asked with a guilty face, "that was never my intention! I just wanted to make clear that I don't like how he acts around Kookie." "We know Jimin, and Yoongi probably knows too, but that doesn't mean it wasn't mean what you said." "Okii hyung, I'm sorry. I'll say sorry to Yoongi too." "And I will talk to Yoongi Jin-hyung and try to get him out of bed." Namjoon said while he stood up to put away his plate. 

"Yoongi-hyung, you need to get out of bed. We have a photoshoot today and I wanted to work with you on a song." "Go away Namjoon." "Yoongi-hyung, you might be my hyung but if you don't get your ass out of bed right now I'll drag you out of bed." "FINE fine, just leave me alone and I'll be in the kitchen in a minute." Namjoon was definitely taken back by the way Yoongi was acting. Jin had been right, there was something wrong with Yoongi. Namjoon knew he had to talk to Yoongi. He was definitely the closest to Yoongi out off al the members and he had seen Yoongi at his worst the most. The thing was, Yoongi never liked talking about himself, let alone about his feelings. Helping Yoongi always consisted out of trying to guess what was wrong for like 80% of the time. "Yo brat, why are you still here when I told you to freaking leave!" Yoongi said angrily. "Yoongi, please calm down. What is wrong with you?" "I'm fine, now would you please leave! and use your honorifics you brat." "Sorry Yoongi-hyung, but I'm not leaving until you tell me whats going on with you. Yesterday you were acting all weird and now your super grumpy." "I'M MAD AT MYSELF, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? LEAVE!" Yoongi yelled almost white from anger. Namjoon decided to not push his luck any further. Yoongi might be a lot smaller then him but when he's mad, even muscle pig Jungkook can't stop him. And besides that, he did get the answer he was looking for, even though it wasn't the answer he had wanted. Yoongi was definitely having a depression relaps. When Namjoon got back in the kitchen he explained what happened and they all agreed to keep an eye out for Yoongi. 

After the photoshoot Namjoon and Yoongi went to the studio to work on a song, even though Yoongi wasn't any less grumpier then he had been in the morning, but he knew he would have to work on a song anyway. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok had decided to go to the practice room to dance a little. They had just had a comeback so they didn't need to learn any new dances yet, but they liked to keep their bodies well and healthy, and they simplily liked to dance. Jin and Taehyung went back to the dorm to remove all sharp objects in their dorm. Yoongi usually wasn't one to hurt himself when he was depressed, but it had happened a few times before. Because of that the others had decided to remove all sharp objects from Jin and Yoongi's room and to hide the sharp objects from, for example, the kitchen, just to be sure. 

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You are not keeping up with the dance at all." Hoseok said while looking worryingly at Jungkook. Jungkook could usually remember a full dance within 30 minutes, but today he seemed to be struggling. "I'm sorry hyung, but I've been feeling like slipping all day." "Then why don't you just slip?" "I don't know, I guess because I didn't want to bothers Yoongi-hyung since he was already in a grumpy mood. And I do really want to dance and I know my little self isn't a very good dancer." "You don't have to be a good dancer to dance! Just slip right now and we'll teach little Kookie a few dances. I think he'll enjoy it alot." Jimin said with a smile, already thinking about how adorable Kookie would look when he would try to dance. "Okay Jimin-hyung, do you have my paci here? And you need to tell Jinnie!" It was clear that Jungkook was trying to stay big as long as possible so it would all go smooth, but that he was also slipping already. "Look baby boy, I have your paci right here!" When Jungkook saw his Paci he couldn't stay big any longer. "Twank you Dada!" "Does little prince want to dance?" Hoseok asked? "Yes pleaseeee!" 

After a fast text message to Jin, Jimin, Hoseok and Kookie started to dance. Kookie had a lovely time trying to copy Jimin and Hoseok. But dancing was exhausting, especially for little Kookie. "Dada, I don't wanna dance anymowe! I wanna cuddle." "Come here baby boy!" Jimin said with his arms wide to recieve the sweaty cuddle from Kookie. Kookie however let go of Jimin rather fast. "Dada, ya all icky!" "Sorry baby boy, let's go back to the dorm and shower!" "Seokie also showew?" "Yes little prince, I'll also go shower." "Dada, will evewyone be at da dowm?" "I don't think so baby boy, I think Namjoon-hyung and Yoongie-hyung will still be at the studio." "Okii!" Kookie said, a lot more relaxed then when they first mentioned going back to the dorm. Even little Kookie was always cautious around Yoongi, so hearing that he wouldn't be home made him a lot more relaxed. 

"Look who's home!" Jimin shouted trough the empty hallway as soon as the three of them stepped inside. Taehyung immediately ran trough the hall to hug Kookie. "Taetae! sthaappp" Kookie whined even though he actually enjoyed hugging Taehyung. Jin also walked in and said hi to the three dancers. "Come Kookie, lets get you cleaned up, and Jimin, Hoseok, please go shower too, it's not healthy to stay sweaty for long!" "Yes hyung, will you clean Kookie for me then?" Jimin asked. "Ofcourse I will, also, Namjoon-ah said to me that Yoongi has cooled down a little and that they will be coming home for dinner." "Did you tell Namjoon that Kookie is in little space?" "Yes I did and he told Yoongi. Yoongi said that he didn't mind as long as he could stay in his room and sleep." "good, I'm still hoping that he'll one day act normal around Kookie." "Me too... me too." Jin said. 

As promised Yoongi and Namjoon got home for dinner and everyone ate together. "Kookie, please stop playing with your food." Jin scolded lightly when he saw Kookie making a smily from his food. "Sawwy Jinnie" Kookie said with a smile. Yoongi was listening to the conversation with gritted teeth. He wanted to slip so badly, yesterday just hadn't been enough. But he couldn't slip, not infront of everyone. As soon as he finished his dinner, he stood up to go to his room but Jimin stopped him. "Yoongi-hyung, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it." Yoongi was taken back by the apologie. "Eeh, thank you Jimin-ah." Yoongi said nervous. "Yoongi, are you not gonna stay with us to watch a movie?" Jin asked, hoping Yoongi wouldn't shut himself in their room to drown in his own thoughts. "No, sorry hyung, I'm gonna go to my room." "Okay" Jin said, clearly disappointed. Yoongi ignored the the disappointment in Jin's voice and went to his room. As soon as he reached his room he went to bed and slipped into little space. "Namnam, do you hate Yooni?" Yoongi asked his stuffie while starting to get ready for bed. "I'm sorry if you hate Yoonie too Namnam, I try to be better, okii?" "I love you Namnam." Yoonie knew he couldn't go to sleep with his paci because then Jin would find out about him being a little, but at least he could cuddle with Namnam. Jin wouldn't find that weird because Yoongi would usually fall a sleep cuddling the stuffie. "Good night Namnam" Yoonie wishpered and he went to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: My longest chapter so far, I hope you all like it and tips are always welcome!